Do You Get Free SSL From Your Web Host?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I use Namecheap. Namecheap offers SSL for free for the first year for upto 50 websites. You will have to pay for SSL from the second year onwards and if you have reached 50 website quotas, you will not get SSL even for the first year. Namecheap does not support Let’s Encrypt. If you want to use Let’s Encrypt, you have to use it on your own.
Do you get free SSL from your host? Do you use paid SSL?

A casual person cannot handle 50 websites except if this is a website for a client means I say to you @Nomad please make me a website like this and I pay you the money then there is what happens inside this promotion and then pay you money and renew hosting to be little realistic.

A casual person cannot handle 50 websites except if this is a website for a client means I say to you @Nomad please make me a website like this and I pay you the money then there is what happens inside this promotion and then pay you money and renew hosting to be little realistic.
I don't seem to get what you are trying to say? My question was simple, do you get a free SSL from your web host or do you pay for SSL? If you are a small website owner, paying additional for SSL (apart from domain and hosting) will come as a financial burden.

I don't seem to get what you are trying to say. My question was simple, do you get a free SSL from your web host or do you pay for SSL? If you are a small website owner, paying additional for SSL (apart from domain and hosting) will come as a financial burden.
This is what I talk about:
This is someone who makes a lot of sites and sells them with the SSL option ordered, may the article explain better what I am trying to say.

I get one for each reseller account on mine, so for each new site, I make another. Well, not doing a web hosting biz right now.
Do you have a domain reseller or hosting reseller? What company you are using as a reseller? Do you mean to say you get a new account instead of renewing? I have been thinking about reseller hosting and domain for some time and maybe I would try this year.

Do you have a domain reseller or hosting reseller? What company you are using as a reseller? Do you mean to say you get a new account instead of renewing? I have been thinking about reseller hosting and domain for some time and maybe I would try this year.
I use Hosteology.com for reseller hosting. It doesn't include domain reselling.

I can create accounts for people to buy, but right now, I just create them for myself to get a free SSL for my projects.

Never heard of Hosteology. How much do you pay per month for your reseller account? How many accounts can you create with this hosting package? I have been thinking about trying a reseller hosting but haven't found a cheap service that is also reliable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back