What's new

What was your first Internet business?

My first internet business was in a Ponzi scheme called ocahrity and crowd rising. I lost good money in those two ponzi schemes. I have learnt my lesson never to invest in a ponzi scheme again . Never ever again.

Online business ideas that you can create with a laptop
Start your own clothing line.
Start a drop shopping store.
Sell your art online.
Become a freelance writer, designer or developer.
Take an online course.
Turn your search for frugality.
Publish your book

Funny enough my first online business was sports betting and i did quite awful there. I lost a lot of money on it but right now i have so many online ways of making money. I hardly play sports betting again. I focus more on crypto.

My first Internet business was about creating post for people to click on YouTube and Facebook and then I receive some talking because those videos are truly people's videos and they for promoting their videos

My first online business is a shopping, from online store, where they sell bar things, but the first thing I ordered from them gat me annoyed because they didn't deliver exactly what i order.

One of my ever first business from the internet was selling business idea to my friends on a whats ap group, we later grew and started planning to hit it big on the big screen but unfortunatly it all came to crumbles when one of us decided to be greedy.

My first internet business is MMM a popular ponzi scheme. It was a bitter experience because my one hundred and seventy-five naira, sixty two kobo went down the drain. Since then I have stopped participating in ponzi.

This is my first online working so far. I have tried before but I for scammed. I invested my money and that company blocked me later on. My brother started working online some years ago it was a website where you can watch adds and earn but after some month the company ran away as well.

My first online business is NNU forum I was introduced by my friend in early 2016 it a good forum and I did make lot if money from it before it crash out but unfortunately I only cash out three time before the forum went down and after that I have been engaged my self to lot of online business

My first business on the internet was online selling. I started selling clothes online. I got a very good response. I do the same thing and make a good profit.I have created a channel on YouTube and I have created a Facebook page from which I make money online. In addition to clothes, I have created a honey page and re-created online.

What was your website that got you into online business? Did you make any money from the website?

For me my first website i created. was GFXcenter.org it was an old phpbb forum for graphic designers. Unfortunately it did not go anywhere and made nothing. I honestly have to thank Cryptx.org a old blackmarket forum in 2008 that really got me into online businesses.
My first internet business or investment was Zarfund in the year 2010. At first it was moving well and everything was ok until the time I could not build my down-lines again and got stocked. I lost all my money.

What was your website that got you into online business? Did you make any money from the website?

For me my first website i created. was GFXcenter.org it was an old phpbb forum for graphic designers. Unfortunately it did not go anywhere and made nothing. I honestly have to thank Cryptx.org a old blackmarket forum in 2008 that really got me into online businesses.
Internet business is easier than physical business. My first internet business was forex trade. I've been into it for some years and I can say it's quite rewarding. At first, I encountered some challenges but all thanks I stayed put.

At first l never thought l could ever make use of the internet in this way l am using it today. My first business l started online is now crypto currency investment and trading. I settled on crypto currency investment and trading after I tried different online jobs like affiliate marketing but I realized that it was very involving.

My first onternet business was a very risky business buying and selling of crypto feom agents that have never met before..i purchase in bulk from the binance site then i redistribute it to people. It was not easy, you need customers confidence.

My first online business was in Bitcoin. I could buy it at one site and exchanged it in another that offered a higher amount when you exchanged with them to PayPal. It was a great business and I ran it for a while. However, PayPal limited my account and that was the end of my business.

Start your own clothing line.
Start a drop shopping store.
Sell your art online.
Become a freelance writer, designer or developer.
Take an online course.
Turn your search for frugality.
Publish your book.
Start a blog.

I was the first to set up an online store on the Internet, which started with jewelry, cosmetics and children's garments and ladies' undergarments.In the days of sectarian lockdown, this work was very successful and I made a lot of savings.

I mostly just had a few forums that I ran. One was a forum for video games, and I even made on for pro wrestling discussion haha! I remember advertising them all over social media back then, which happened to be MySpace. I don't recall if there was anything else.

Well my first online business. I rendered my services to a new blog back then in 2016. I worked so hard for two months and it didn’t pay off. It discouraged me from any online job but I had to move on

I have made some good cash from various survey websites which have paid well, one of them includes opinion which also allows africans to take surveys as far as your demographics fit in. I made up to 30usd at first withdrawal and made more as time went on. Bizdustry is also another which is very benefitting as far as you are consistent.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back