What's new

What was your first Internet business?

Can you please explain what you mean by "bloks"? I'm sorry that you were unsuccessful in the business, usually, there is a reason as to why. As long as you learn from your mistakes, it's positive. Don't let this put you off earning money as a self-employed individual/freelancer.

Can you please explain what you mean by "Scarry" & what service is it?
My internet job was this forum that where I started my internet job is bizdustry is were I earned my first money was here, and started working here I have never complaint working here.

My ever first internet business I started with was investing in high yield investment programs. I got a lot of them back then and it all ended up in tears and loads of losses here and there. It was a very bad moment for me that year seeing that I was just starting up in the online money making journey.

High yield investment project like ponzi investment was also my first internet business and i knew when to withdraw back then , i did the investments twice and backed out and most people lost their money because they were greedy.
My ever first internet business I started with was investing in high yield investment programs. I got a lot of them back then and it all ended up in tears and loads of losses here and there. It was a very bad moment for me that year seeing that I was just starting up in the online money making journey.

The first website I created was a personal blog, I did not create the site as a business. It was a hobbyist project but in a couple of years the blog started making money and it was my business. Later I sold it for a good price. But I did not start a business in a true sense (selling products and services) until 2017. I started selling websites through flippa.

The first website I created was a personal blog, I did not create the site as a business. It was a hobbyist project but in a couple of years the blog started making money and it was my business. Later I sold it for a good price. But I did not start a business in a true sense (selling products and services) until 2017. I started selling websites through flippa.

I also created a website a few years ago. You can say that it was an internet-based business. The main aim was to create a professional looking website. This also included publishing great content as well. However, the project was later abandoned as I focused more on my freelancing career.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back