What's new

What was your first Internet business?

The ever first business I do online even though have been online many years before starting the business was car business. I usually put cars for sales online and i do have customers that call for the and information about the car.

My first ever work in the internet was when someone paid me to write an article for him for his site there. He chooses me because the topic was exactly the one I had writes in my project from school and that was how I knew I could make money from the net.

Concerning your question on which online business was my first and If i made a lot of money from it, my first online business was an ethereum million money smart contract, someone referred me to join under them

My first internet business was online marketing of beauty products. It really was not easy trying to convince prospective clients that my product is best for them. But I gained a lot of experience from my job.

What was your website that got you into online business? Did you make any money from the website?

For me my first website i created. was GFXcenter.org it was an old phpbb forum for graphic designers. Unfortunately it did not go anywhere and made nothing. I honestly have to thank Cryptx.org a old blackmarket forum in 2008 that really got me into online businesses.
My first on line business deals with telecommunications and payment of utility bills, with little discount and having downlines.

Never really had an internet business, it's bizdustry is what i considered as one due to the fact that am able to make profit of that magnitude from it and it is benefiting me till today, so i can only commend Alex for such initiative.
Post automatically merged:

Never really had an internet business, it's bizdustry is what i considered as one due to the fact that am able to make profit of that magnitude from it and it is benefiting me till today, so i can only commend Alex for such initiative.

Training. People are quickly realizing that the things they learn in their universities have nothing to do with their life.
Selling Digital Products. This is the next profitable business online.
Blogging. I am a professional blogger.
Freelance writing and other freelancing.

I have never owned any kind of internet business. However, I used to work for a content mill. They used to buy content from me and pay me a very small price for that. I want to become an online investor. Hopefully I will be succesful one day. Online business is risky just like any other kind of business. I would always be reluctant to invest in business but I might invest in shares and that's what I mean when I said that I want to become an online investor.

I don't have an online business, however, if I ever owned an online business I will be selling digital products like ebooks, art, photographs etc. I don't know when I will be able to establish this business.

Let me make it this way. I got my first payment off the internet when someone loved my work and asked me to write a post for his blog site and he paid me white handsomely too.

My first internet business is forex trading. It all began around 2007 when the news of forex trading was everywhere in Nigeria. There were different hypes and seminars about it which promised to make someone rich but unfortunately I faced the reality when I started.

I know I have posted on forums and get paid to sites but my first shot at internet business was when someone contacted me to write an article for his blog and I was being paid.

My first online business was a shop selling artistic ceramics. It was a complete failure due to my total ignorance not only of the online business, but also of the ceramic business as a whole. A great teaching.
I had a similar issue with my own brand of business,though it was more of services,and the inexperience at that time did not make me have the required break that i needed,i learnt from it though.

I had a similar issue with my own brand of business,though it was more of services,and the inexperience at that time did not make me have the required break that i needed,i learnt from it though.
I reckon your efforts. It is not easy to digest the failure. But since you have learnt from your mistakes, I firmly believe that it would have helped you in your future earnings in many other ways.

My first internet business was an android app. I earned from admob. In three months after the launch my app was generating $50 per month and I had invested, just about $300 to develop the app.

Well not a business per se, but my first taste of making money online was back then when I worked on microworker with my friends, I remember we would wake up at midnight to not miss out on some tasks

I have not established any sort of business as at present but if I do I would like to go into free lancing. I have earned money though through being guest writer in blogs.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back