What's new

What was your first Internet business?

Most business owners don't make a profit until many, many, many years in. In the meantime, what are you gonna do? You still gotta eat, right? You still have to pay the bills. If you have absolutely no money right now, what do you do? You get a job. Don't start a business because a business takes time and it takes effort and it does take money to grow.

This is my first internet business to get paid by. Will I say bizdustry is an internet business? Anyway even though I got paid by Amazon recently, bizdustry has paid me first so the credit definitely goes to bizdustry.

My first internet business was cryptocurrency and it was online learning how to trade using binance at first it was not clear because looking at the chats I was confused until started understanding it. Now its more interesting and though am still learning I love it.

My first online business was tutoring. I got hired by brainy tutors early last year, and it was a smooth and worthwhile experience, the working hours was very flexible and the pay was perfect as well, you get paid based on the amount of work you do. It was a really painful when I got laid off few months later due to the pandemic.

My first internet business was selling clothes. I usually bought from wholesalers at an affordable rate and resold and advertised on my social media pages. I wouldn’t say I failed at it I just didn’t understand online marketing at the time. The business closed earlier than I expected.

What was your website that got you into online business? Did you make any money from the website?

For me my first website i created. was GFXcenter.org it was an old phpbb forum for graphic designers. Unfortunately it did not go anywhere and made nothing. I honestly have to thank Cryptx.org a old blackmarket forum in 2008 that really got me into online businesses.
My first internet business was mobile data selling for all networks. It was started by me during my National Youth Service Corps (a program designed for every graduate in my country) and it was a mix of success and failure but here today, I'm still bouncing in the business with many customers.

What was your website that got you into online business? Did you make any money from the website?

For me my first website i created. was GFXcenter.org it was an old phpbb forum for graphic designers. Unfortunately it did not go anywhere and made nothing. I honestly have to thank Cryptx.org a old blackmarket forum in 2008 that really got me into online businesses.
Way back when I was just starting up my entry into the world of the internet money making things, I started off with HYIPs at that time. After getting burnt for the first time on this kind of venture, I got into forex trading

I have tried several online business and most have turn out to be a scam or somehow failed along the way. Honestly this is my first online business I am being paid for and I'm really happy to many little income from here.

Is 2020 that I noticed that online business it is through that it brings money for people and that is when I start the business and my first forum is this forum I am right now and I have never collect money from this forum and I have the faith that I will still gain money from it .

My first internet business is sales of telecommunication service.
Such as rendering of cable subscription on television, payment of electricity bill and recharging of telephone airtime in terms of virtual top up.
It is a little bit lucrative to some extent.

The first online business i ventured into was a Ponzi scheme. My friend introduced to it, I paid #1,300 to start. After several months of work and I made About#6,000 to my dashboard but I was never able to withdraw the money because the minimum cash out was #20,000.
I just gave up on it. LoL.

I can't really say I've been successful or made money from any even though I've tried doing a couple of businesses online. Sometimes last year during the pandemic, I tried making money from Gramfree but my efforts didn't yield any income or result for me as it was a complete waste of almost 6months

As i am like this i can said I have successful in any online business but this one am doing right now that is bisdustery ,i can still say that is not scammer to me but still yet I have not collect any money from it .

My first Internet business was portrait art business of people. I learned a lot from this business. I got a lot of experience on how to do business online. After that I started a crypto and creative designing business on the Internet, it proved to be very profitable for me.

My first job online was offering content writing as a gig on fiverr and guru.com it worked out pretty well the money received helped with catering for my needs in school.

My first Internet service provider was a Cloud service provider. At two sites, Atlanta and Chicago, I owned dedicated server racks. It was great business and I made great profits, but I sold the server market price a couple of years ago. I also did several add-on module whmcs, which was a really good market, but I also sold it. I could surely say that it was the best part of my internet business life, I was young and had nothing to lose. I think twice before I jump into some business, but today when I get my children.

The first money I ever made online was made from the webitse I owned, the name of the website back then was wetloaded I made quite some bucks from it from adverts. I created this website in 2012 and it eventually went down in 2019 after wapka, which is my website host packed up.

Basically I just started engagement on this online business deal, so I might not have much to say about online business owned personally but I have made several business online on behave of someone through social media engagement.

OK I can say that money is required first and after that
in a sense. Well, I didn't understand marketing at the time - so there just wasn't any chance of profit.

It was an online store selling various things, like you'd find in one of those "Buy now and pay later." magazines.

All in all, it was fun, though - cause I had never did online marketing before and also the "boy scout" adventure of putting up ads on grocery store etc.. bulletin boards.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back