What's new

What was your first Internet business?

Though my first internet business was mmm which was peer to peer platform. You know as someone who was doing an online business for the first time I thought it's something that will last forever that made me relax and thought I have gotten it all but lolz I got it wrong totally

What was your website that got you into online business? Did you make any money from the website?

For me my first website i created. was GFXcenter.org it was an old phpbb forum for graphic designers. Unfortunately it did not go anywhere and made nothing. I honestly have to thank Cryptx.org a old blackmarket forum in 2008 that really got me into online businesses.
I am a medical student and I don't have any type of experience with online businesses. I am trying to learn Online investment and trading and my first investment was with the $20 where I got a $4 profit but second time when I invested with $70 I lost my $15.

Shipping Drop
The fundamental concept behind an online drop shipping company is that you do not have to manage a huge inventory (or any inventory) of goods or handle any distribution to your customers as a small business owner. This removes the financial expense and risk of getting a warehouse full of items that you might not sell, and the challenge of planning to submit orders nationally.

I did my first online business with Forcrypt, they were an investment site that pays you some percentage of your money after a week but it all ended sadly because the site was short down and many of us lost our money
Till Today the site is still not open yet.

My first internet business was a portrait art business of pets and people. I used the website in conjunction with selling on ebay but I didn't make as much money as I really would have liked because I didn't charge enough. This was 25 years ago when ebay was still young and I had a pretty good start for my positive feedbacks but then stopped selling my work and lost my account due to inactivity.
did you just say 25 years ago? wow you must be a veteran. How did the internet operate on them? was it as seamless as it is right now? and how was your payment model. You must be one of the living legend of the internet. Did you continue on the portrait art business or not?

My first internet business was forex trading. I only made little money from it due to wrong mentorship and coaching. I was not properly guided in it and so, I didn't really make much way forward in trading forex.

My first online biz was CHYmall, and so far it is still paying, another one is stakexchain, not really into this yet. Other ones looked legit at the beginning and turned scam within few days. I have also lost a lot of money to these scam sites. I mean lots of money. I am currently concentrating on bizdustry for now and the ones stated above. That is my own experience.

My first internet business was working as a customer sales agent with jumia. Jumia is the leading e-commerce company in Nigeria and a few other African countries. Lasted for a few years and let me work while I was in school and was really comfortable.

The history of ecommerce is closely intertwined with the history of the internet. Online shopping became possible when the internet was opened to the public in 1991. Amazon was one of the first ecommerce sites in the US to start selling products online and thousands of businesses have followed since.

Tax Preparation and Bookkeeping. Without needing fancy premises or expensive equipment, tax preparation and bookkeeping services come with low overheads. ...
Catering Services. ...
Website Design. ...
Business Consulting. ...
Courier Services. ...
Mobile Hairdresser Services. ...
Cleaning Services. ...
Online Tutoring.

What was your website that got you into online business? Did you make any money from the website?

For me my first website i created. was GFXcenter.org it was an old phpbb forum for graphic designers. Unfortunately it did not go anywhere and made nothing. I honestly have to thank Cryptx.org a old blackmarket forum in 2008 that really got me into online businesses.
My first online business was graphic designing and logo designing. I achieved a lot of success and earned a lot of money but nowadays there is not much demand for this business because come in this field too many people and orders have distribute

The first online business I involved myself was BTC Gainer which I lost a lot of money , it was a terrible idea for me for the first time.it makes me scared about anything that have to do with online because I felt everything about online were scam.

Well I have been working on several sites to get some income to meet my daily expenses, but I took start from captcha solving to earn money. But unfortunately I got nothing in return and wasted my lot of time. Then I thought I should find other sites and went to survey sites and again failed badly. In short I worked on thousands of sites and at the end found a real one upon which you are reading my comment.

My first internet business was a portrait art business of pets and people. I used the website in conjunction with selling on ebay but I didn't make as much money as I really would have liked because I didn't charge enough. This was 25 years ago when ebay was still young and I had a pretty good start for my positive feedbacks but then stopped selling my work and lost my account due to inactivity.

My first internet business was mini importation and selling my importation goods online, I was so skeptical about buying online, especially from websites that has no physical office in my country, It took me time before I made ip my mind to take the risk. I bought some product, it took more than a week to reach me.

I never did a business neither online nor offline/physical. So i just here Since 3 weeks so this my first ever Business Write to paid at Bizdustry Online. So i earnt here . I think to invest them after good collection of dollars into crypto currency like Ethereum etc.

I believe if an entrepreneur is buying a car, he or she knows the car will definitely help in the business, no reasonable entrepreneurs will buy a car just for pleasure when his or her business is suffering, any entrepreneur who does that is not a well trained entrepreneur.

My first internet business is affiliate marketing which I run some campaign for some products on clickbank and unfortunately I wouldn't make much profit as expected but it was fun somehow. Affiliate marketing is very good if you have the full knowledge of it I guess when I started it I did not have enough knowledge as required for making in affiliate marketing. I watch some videos on the internet on how some people are making it big in affiliate marketing especially on clickbank sites but I'm still learning on how to make more from at affiliate marketing.

The first online business I involved myself was BTC Gainer which I lost a lot of money , it was a terrible idea for me for the first time.it makes me scared about anything that have to do with online because I felt everything about online were scam.
I did also lost a lot of money on BTC gainer. I didn't just lose my own money bur the money of others who invested with me, which led me to be in a kind of debt I never planned for in my life.

In my early stage I worked with an online freelancing platforms. Platforms like freelancer, Fiverr, upwork etc. This was my first work ever on the internet before I switched to affiliate programs and so many more business

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back