What's new

WHAT WAS YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH YOUR FIRST PHONE YOU USED?

The first phone i used was Sagem , it always develop battery issue or sometime develop virus on its own , thank God for the progression of telecommunication for Android phone

I could not work online with my first phone. It was a small one that was only used to make calls and sms. I am glad that I finally got a smartphone which I can use to earn some money online and do many other things.

I have used many phones during my childhood, I used to have Sony Ericsson phones. The first Sony Ericsson phone i had was a J200i phone and it was considered one of the best phones at that time.

Mine was a Sony Ericsson and I loved my love because it gave me a lot of rep and love infact when the phone was stolen at first people from my third street knew it was mine and brought the thief to me but the second time believe me it was the end of my phone.
Mine was Motorola and that phone nearly killed me back then. Always charging the phone with me receiving any call.
Post automatically merged:

*without receiving any call

The first phone I used backed then was Nokia and I can say it really served me well. Even though not too much then I usually enjoy the phon with games and it's just fun for me
Exactly! Nokia phone and it was all about the games then snake xienza, soccer. It was really fun then. I also used Samsung open and close too

Mine was Motorola and that phone nearly killed me back then. Always charging the phone with me receiving any call.

*without receiving any calls

My first mobile phone wasn't a smartphone 📱 but a Java phone. It's not something that I would be able to use and work online and more money off from it.

Thats the feeling you first have when you are using new thing especially when you got yourself a new mobile phone, you feel you are on top of the world and nobody else matters
Well my first phone made me feel as is I am in a new world though I was still little then and I keep praying now that I am expose that such phone should not come into existence again

I don't think I can even remember the name of the first phone I used but I knew it was not a browsing phone and I was very happy when I was being gifted.

I can never really forget my first mobile phone 📱 because of the events that followed it. It was Motorola C117 and I was assaulted and had the mobile phone taken from me.

*without receiving any calls
My first ever phone was Nokia. It served me very well. It was one of the best products then.

My first phone was Nokia black and white set with a dial pad. I used that phone for 4 years and then finally bought Samsung touch phone. I used my second set for 3 years until I bought my current phone.

Mine is ZTE, so funny phone and too rugged. It won't spoil at all but the voice is more than a mounted speaker.
I also used Sendor too then, but it's heaviness is mother topic to discuss on. Lol

I saved up some money from the pocket money my parents gave to me in High school and I bought my first phone, it was Symbian phone and I used it mainly for social media, and that time 2go was the leading social network.
I would spend the whole night chatting with friends on 2go

The first phone I used back then was multilinks. Even though the phone doesn't have much function on it. I still enjoy it to play some kinds of funny games and to make calls as well
We really made use of the same phone then and I enjoyed using that phone because it really has some cool games thing at our choosing to play and the fact that they are cheap call rate makes it a very good way to make calls.

I could not work online with my first phone. It was a small one that was only used to make calls and sms. I am glad that I finally got a smartphone which I can use to earn some money online and do many other things.
Same here. My first phone was just a button phone, although I could use it to access the internet but I never even thought that it's possible for one to make money online. I just learnt of the fact recently and then experience has been awesome

My first phone was not even a smartphone. However, I could use Internet on the phone and access social media, use Google, YouTube or other sites through the browser.

Those were the phone I enjoyed most during my childhood days like Nokia 2700, we use it for a lot of games such as die hard and other games, racing and mortal Kombat. It was not even a smartphone but we enjoy it much during that time.

Nokia e10 😄
It was fun though with my most interesting games on it which were building bricks and snake game. I hardly had up to 10contacts on it and I rarely received calls nor make calls cos I was basically concerned about the games and making use of the phone's torchlight when needed.

My very first phone was Nokia 3310. My dad gave it to me after I finished my secondary education. Later I bought Nokia express music which I used through out undergraduate days. I have way of using phone for long time before I change it.

The first phone i used was a tecno phone. It was an android. It was gifted to me by my uncle on my birthday. It was a really nice phone and i really enjoyed it because it was bought at the time when android just started trending. I felt like a big girl among my friends then.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back