What's new

WHAT WAS YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH YOUR FIRST PHONE YOU USED?

Mine was Motorola and that phone nearly killed me back then. Always charging the phone with me receiving any call.
Post automatically merged:

*without receiving any calls
My first cellphone is Nokia 3210. It is very durable. I used it for years. It's only for text and calling. Then we bought the Nokia 3310. After that my aunt from London England gave us Motorola. It's a good thing to remember about my first cellphone.

This thread has reminded me of the different kinds of phone we had then. Some of them were so large and with so much design. I remember the one that was called Nokia 3310. It was a very strong phone quite alright, but my first phone was Nokia XpressMusic. After sometime, the phone was having one fault or another.

My first phone experience is not good my first phone is huwaie and it has 1gb ram and it stack alot and the battery drain fast it is so bad now i have Samsung and it is alot good

The days of Java phones. My first phone was Nokia XpressMusic. That phone was overused by me. Downloaded many games and played multiplayer on it. It served its purpose no doubt.

My first phone that enabled me to access the internet very well was very frustrating, but I still used it to earn online and then make money to purchase a better one which I'm currently using.
Its reasonable indeed you bought a mobile phone that enabled you accessing the internet. Mine wasn't able then, its just a fake China phone that only plays multimedia aloud.

My first phone experience is not good my first phone is huwaie and it has 1gb ram and it stack alot and the battery drain fast it is so bad now i have Samsung and it is alot good
LoL these made me remember how I used to have three to four batteries for my phone back then. Once there is light I would make sure I charge them all and use them in playing games later.

If my first phone is human, it would never pray to come and cross me again in life. The reason is that I press the hell out of the phone because it has strong batteries.

Mine was Motorola and that phone nearly killed me back then. Always charging the phone with me receiving any call.

Now we have different phones unlike before the most common phone was Nokia, people love it because of the quality, I don't really have must challenge with my first phone outside the fact that the speaker was bad.

Mine was a flip-flop phone. (Is that what you call it?) Then, just like with all my other phones, I got bored and quit paying the phone bill.
The phone I’m on right now, this mini-iPhone.. I haven’t made a phone payment since Oct. 2018.
Yet I use it to work online, talk to people in all different countries, work online jobs, and still receive local texts from other iPhones (as long as I’m in the house feeding off this WiFi.)
How ‘bout them apples 🍎🍏🍎
🙂🙃

The first phone I used was samsung. It was a black and white phone that I got from a friend in exchange for topping his airtime and paying for his lunch in a posh restaurant. I used the phone for two years and then sold for some profits.

My first phone as well was a Nokia phone product. It was one of the strongest Nokia phones I ever had. It lasted with me for a very long time with giving me any problem

Mine first experience with mobile phone that I used to browse and I make money with it is black berry curve 4. The phone was OK but the only problem I had with the phone them is battery. The battery is not strong that I will have to charge the phone from time to time

Its reasonable indeed you bought a mobile phone that enabled you accessing the internet. Mine wasn't able then, its just a fake China phone that only plays multimedia aloud.
It is not easy trying to make use of such phones. I had to still use it then because I did not have any other alternative. I'm glad I didn't give up.

It is not easy trying to make use of such phones. I had to still use it then because I did not have any other alternative. I'm glad I didn't give up.
Its good you didn't give up dear. And this days things have changed for good. Better phones have been created which is very much smarter.

The first one I used that time was a Nokia phone. I could not remember the name but I knew that it was browsing and had a very strong battery.

My experience with first phone used was very good. The phone was Samsung , and it was working pretty good. It was charging very fast as well. Camera quality was awesome.

The first phone I used is a Nokia asha phone. it is one of the best phones as of that time that you can use to communicate and access the internet and social media.

The first phone I used was a Chinese product and it was so useless it used to press buttons on it's own I took it to several repair shop but they couldn't stop it

The first phone that I used was a sendoX it was a very big phone in features and cost it was well advanced and sophisticated.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back