What's new

WHAT WAS YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH YOUR FIRST PHONE YOU USED?

My experience with my first phone device I ever had and used was something I can say was very interesting and memorable indeed. The phone which was a Nokia phone to be pricised lasted a good hole with me too

The first phone i used then, i think it was given to me if I remember vividly by my brorher but unknown to be I never knew it as potential like business.
Mine was Motorola and that phone nearly killed me back then. Always charging the phone with me receiving any call.
Post automatically merged:

*without receiving any calls

When I first got a browsing phone early 2007, I was very much happy that day, that at last I got my hands on a cell phone that can access the Internet. Cos it was very expensive then to purchase a phone.

The first phone I used was one known as Wiko. It was not a smartphone, just one with buttons. I did not like it much but I preferred having that than nothing. At least I could talk with my friends and family.

Mine was Motorola and that phone nearly killed me back then. Always charging the phone with me receiving any call.

Haha, I can remember what I suffered at the hands of my Tecno android smartphone with its battery life problems. It can't last a day without being charged.

The first phone I made use of was a Nokia simbian phone, those phones with large attenae that you could even use it to flog someone, lol, thinking back now, technology has really improved

The first phone I made use of was a Nokia simbian phone, those phones with large attenae that you could even use it to flog someone, lol, thinking back now, technology has really improved

Seriously, this phone really trended very well back then in the days. I used it for at least two years before I sold it and purchased my first ever Samsung phone.

Seriously, this phone really trended very well back then in the days. I used it for at least two years before I sold it and purchased my first ever Samsung phone.
Nokia Symbian series was my favourite. I have Nokia N72 and that was an awesome phone at that time. Though I don't think that was a good phone for doing business online, Android phones are far better.

That's absolutely interesting,Nokia has been in the market for a very longtime now and it still maintains its good standards which is a key factor in business success.
It is very true that Nokia has been one of the longest phone brands in the world right now but one thing that those guys at Nokia do not understand is that their prices are just too I order the product still maintain their high-quality.

I'm telling you, I used mine for three good years, one upside about the phone is that it rarely develops a fault unlike the new phones we have these days.

My first phone was Nokia 6270. I was just so excited using a phone. I became addicted to it then.
The phone even got ceased by my friend's dad who I lent the phone to back then. In trying to get the phone back, I was so embarrassed in public and I cut off ties with that my friend because of the disgrace

The first phone i used was sagem. That was around 2003. Later I migrate to Nokia, the one with antenna. These are funny experiences and it's worth remembering because initially we had no cell phone except for cellular. The one that looks like the old POS machine. Cell phone has gradually evolved.

I guess the same Battery used for your Motorola phone back then is the same battery they are using for iPhone as well, because iPhone that i just bought as well discharge battery without using it until I get power banks to back it up.

Actually the first one that I made use of a Sony Ericsson phone and this phone was given to me by my auntie that came to visit me and I cherish this phone so much because this phone has some very highly good features than a normal Java phone which I haven't seen in any Java phone till now.

Actually the first one that I made use of a Sony Ericsson phone and this phone was given to me by my auntie that came to visit me and I cherish this phone so much because this phone has some very highly good features than a normal Java phone which I haven't seen in any Java phone till now.
Why is that majority of people got their first phones and electrical devices from a friend or family, I guess I am one of the few that had to save my little money to get a phone.

The first phone I used was one known as Wiko. It was not a smartphone, just one with buttons. I did not like it much but I preferred having that than nothing. At least I could talk with my friends and family.
Lol, that's fantastic that you preferred it than having nothing. Its preferably than nothing dear, at least you hear the voice of those who value you. Which year did you use such phone??

My experience with my first phone was a very good one. As we know , there was nothing like Android phones we now have today back then. Mine served me well a long time

My first memory on cell phone was in 2008 I'd seen the nokia which i bought by myself ,and it a phone that was very expensive in that period and I love that Nokia and I'm very eager to know all the things in the Mobile and without knowing of my uncle I'd taken the phone and I secretly play the snake game which was top most at that time and it's was useful for calling purpose

My first phone that enabled me to access the internet very well was very frustrating, but I still used it to earn online and then make money to purchase a better one which I'm currently using.

Why is that majority of people got their first phones and electrical devices from a friend or family, I guess I am one of the few that had to save my little money to get a phone.
Well I don't really know why it seem as if most people got their first phone from their friends and family maybe it is due to the fact that at that time most people were little so they didn't her work to be able to save money to buy their first home by themselves so the only opportunity they got was that your first phone would be given to them buy some older person's.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back