What's new

Ever find someone's lost phone and attempt to return it?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever found someone's lost phone while going for a walk or just going out? My father oddly enough has found a lot of old phones when he walked our dog. Everytime he'd bring it home and we'd try to find who the owner was so we can give it back. A few times we found smart phones and had to find out how to return it, so we'd call numbers on the phone.

If we couldn't get into the phone, then we'd make a post on facebook saying we found a phone. Have you ever found someone's phone and kept it? I would never as smart phones today have "Find my mobile" and so if you decide to keep it, you could get in trouble for theft if someone uses the find me app.

I have found a few, especially at my workplace, at work I have always returned them because I have known who they belonged to or I have been able to discover them, but some that I have found on the street I could never return, since it was impossible to access them as in the case of an iPhone, Or I didn't know who they belonged to.

Yes, I once found an iPhone and returned it to the owner. A guy was walking in front of me, about 5 meters ahead and I saw him dropping his phone. I picked it up, walked briskly towards him and handed him his phone. Lost phones can be easily tracked by police, and I did not want to get into the jail. :D

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back