What's new

WHAT WAS YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH YOUR FIRST PHONE YOU USED?

The first phone I used wasn't a smartphone but can be used to do social media, I got addicted to social media and was always seen with my phone chatting.
Mine was Motorola and that phone nearly killed me back then. Always charging the phone with me receiving any call.
Post automatically merged:

*without receiving any calls

My first phone was Nokia 3310. It never had a coloured display. However, it was one of the most valueable item I had back then. I used to use it to play games and it was indeed very important to me as a kid. Those days were the best days of my life. Life is now unimaginably hard to live.

My first was Nokia 33, the battery can run a whole week without charging it. Also, it can fall from a long distance and still survive, even when it drops into water. All l need to do is to remove the battery and sun dry and it will still work very fine. This is something l can't try with my infinix.

It was a gprs phone and could not browse as great as I want, after a good while I switched to a ZTE brand and was able to do more

My first was Nokia 33, the battery can run a whole week without charging it. Also, it can fall from a long distance and still survive, even when it drops into water. All l need to do is to remove the battery and sun dry and it will still work very fine. This is something l can't try with my infinix.
Nokia phones where legends back then, they where like the gods of phone, before apple and the others took over, I think what made Nokia fall was their introduction of windows phone that didn't go well in the market. They should have started with android.

I started with Nokia back then , then I upgraded to Motorola blade and after then , I change my product to Sony Erricson and i used it for many years before now using Samsung.

I still remember my first mobile gotten for me by my sis it wasn't a smart phone because it was long ago but I do remember its make too it's a starcoms mobile phone, lost it and got another one too

Hehe! Those phones were really great. You would not worry often about changing the screen or having to charge it often. But then you could only use it to make and receive calls and texts. Going online with them was so hard.

The very first one that I purchased that runs on an Android software was actually very good for me when it comes to using it to work online because it fetched me me my very first dollar online.

The first phone I had was a Nokia make phone. There was no Android phones available yet back then. But the Nokia phone actually did serve me verry well for quite sometime before I somehow misplaced it in a circumstance I don't remember

Well, after the Nokiaa 3310, I got a Sony Ericsson phone. At that time Sony Ericsson phones were very popular in my country. Now the company no longer exists as a joint venture but it was one of the best companies that produced greatest phones.

The first phone I had was a Nokia make phone. There was no Android phones available yet back then. But the Nokia phone actually did serve me verry well for quite sometime before I somehow misplaced it in a circumstance I don't remember
LoL I remember the first phone I actually really used, it was a Nokia phone, I can't really remember the exact model, but it was a coloured Nokia flip phone, it got too a point where by the phone screen light stopped working, so I could only use the phone during the day or with touch 😂, then later on the screen started pulling off, it was just a wire holding the phone, back then I didn't really call, all I did was play games.

😆😆. I remember my first phone was a Nokia, honestly back then I enjoyed it, I downloaded games on it from waptrick and sefan then, those were the good old times.

I experienced a whole lot as regards my first phone, my first phone was SAGEM, and I can still remember the ring tones and how I set one to be waking me at exact time for free night calls with MTN.

The time I had my first phone there was nothing like the talk of android back then. It was a Nokia make product and it was actually very durable phone back then. It lasted for a good years with me before misplacing it

I could remember back then how cheap it was to get a phone. They were everywhere then and really very affordable too. Mine too lasted me for some few years like dive years before it got lost in the rain

Wow! The first phone I used was a Nokia asha200 given to me by someone. It was second hand anyways but it helped me a whole lot. I used it for my research project.

Mine was this Samsung open and close then. The Joy I had then couldn't be fathomed. I was so delighted,made me feel fly amidst my friends and all unitl it got spoilt
Enjoyed the moment though

Well my first phone made me feel as is I am in a new world though I was still little then and I keep praying now that I am expose that such phone should not come into existence again

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back