Wait!!, It's about to go wow 😱😱😲
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Oct 10, 2021
USD
$23.4600USD
Biznotes
Securing device with added securities is becoming relevant nowadays, given that sensitive and vital information stored in devices.

What method do you employ among the three to secure your device? Personally, I opt for patterns to safeguard my mobile phone, as I can easily change them frequently without the challenge of forgetting. Facelock is constant and I haven't changed it before since implementation.

However, when it comes to passwords, I often find myself mixing up old ones with the new. lol. 😀😁

Just a pin. Facelock and fingerprint are fundamentally terrible passlocks because they can't be changed. Why have security to prevent theft that is constant?

I use fingerprint and pattern unlock, pin unlock on my Android phone. I use pattern unlock when my phone's fingerprint sensor doesn't work for some reason and I mostly use a combination of fingerprint and pin for banking transactions. I don't use face lock as face lock can be fooled on some phones.

For many years I was using finger prints to unlock my phone but I started getting errors when I was outdoors (because due to dirt on my thumb, my device did not recognize my thumb print). Now I use face recognition.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back