What was the worst job you had?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In terms of employment and working for other people, what was the worst job you have had in all of your working years?

I would say my first job was my worst. It was not that it was hard by any means but the people I had to work with were nasty. They were rude, bossy, and often blamed me for things I didn't do or take credit for things I did. I was even overlooked for a raise when one of the other employees lied about me.

The worst job I've had was being an attendant for a boss who didn't value me and chose to prioritize his affairs with co-workers over his business. It was going smooth at first but later, I couldn't cope.

I don't think that any job is bad but if people there are not treating you well and not treating you like a family then you will not feel good and comfortably at all so you will look for another job.

The worst job I had is working with contribution and planning company. I worked as a welding technician for more than 3months in hard labour. The worst experience is that deduct almost have of our payment and deprived us our rights due to racism

In terms of employment and working for other people, what was the worst job you have had in all of your working years?

I would say my first job was my worst. It was not that it was hard by any means but the people I had to work with were nasty. They were rude, bossy, and often blamed me for things I didn't do or take credit for things I did. I was even overlooked for a raise when one of the other employees lied about me.
I had my worst job last year, the boss was not paying me on time and they were trying to delay it or even decrease it, so I left it and start doing online jobs and I am glad of my decision.

I worked with a pet store as an animal handler for children's birthday parties. Imagine being surrounded by dozens of squealing 5-year-olds while trying to hang on to a terrified ferret

I had my worst job some time back. The employer wanted to postpone my remuneration and perhaps even reduce my salary, so I resigned and started working online instead. I'm delighted I made that choice.

I've only had one job which is working as an apprentice in a fashion designing store. I wouldn't say i had a bad experience working there. Although, my boss could be annoying at times.

The worst job I've had was being an attendant for a boss who didn't value me and chose to prioritize his affairs with co-workers over his business. It was going smooth at first but later, I couldn't cope.

Well, it could be a bad experience for for such kind of people who may not value you at all. Many bosses may also never appreciate your work and this could also demotivate as well when it comes to job.

The worst job I had is the job that doesn't give time to rest and to serve my God. Not every time human being must work, there must be a time to relax and to think of what next.

The worst job I ever had was working with the air force department of intelligence it was well paying but very stressful to some extent you wont have time for yourself.

The worst job I ever had was working with the air force department of intelligence it was well paying but very stressful to some extent you wont have time for yourself.
Oops what I know is that in other to achieve the best one has to be diligent and dedicated, in as much as it's paying there is no room for giving up on it, since it pays.

Actually I have not comes across any job yet that I may regret it simply because I have only found myself in one of the job I consider as my profession and my effort are always recommended.

The worst job I ever had was a freelancing job online where i tried several to secure a job , and after so much stress , I realised that they are just paying $2 for my hardworking .

I don't think all jobs are bad, but if people don't treat you well or treat you like family, it's never going to make you feel better or more comfortable. I will look for another job.

Working for private organisation as an undergraduate was one of the worst job I had and I think it's the same everywhere because most private organisations do not really care about your future especially here. That is why it is necessary for us to plan as long as we are working in such organisation

Working for private organisation as an undergraduate was one of the worst job I had and I think it's the same everywhere because most private organisations do not really care about your future especially here. That is why it is necessary for us to plan as long as we are working in such organisation
I think it depends on the kind of private organisation you worked on. Sometimes most of the business owners in private organisations do not actually care about the welfare of their workers.

There was no job that I did which was bad because they weren't stressful. It was the people I worked with that made it bad or worst.
Most at times a good relationship with coworkers improve motivation leading to higher productivity

The worst job I had is working with contribution and planning company. I worked as a welding technician for more than 3months in hard labour. The worst experience is that deduct almost have of our payment and deprived us our rights due to racism
What a sad experience, I hate anything that has to involve racism or discrimination as I believe we are all created by God equally but with our own unique abilities and talents.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back