What's new

What was the worst job you had?

There was no job that I did which was bad because they weren't stressful. It was the people I worked with that made it bad or worst.
Most at times a good relationship with coworkers improve motivation leading to higher productivity
one of the things that makes some job very hectic for many people is when they do not have good co-workers. When your coworkers are not cooperating, you will actually find it very difficult.

The worst job I ever had is a writing job with particular writing platform. The platform would give an article of not less than 500 words for $0.05. And upon the poor pay, they will still ask me to rewrite the article.

One of the worst job I ever did was a transporter of a company which deals with distributions. ot was stressful and to some extent even caused problems to me and my family because I hardly got time for my family.

The worse job I had in my life is working with building and construction company. It was a very stressful experience with a low payment scheme,I wasn't able to save anything.

Working for private organisation as an undergraduate was one of the worst job I had and I think it's the same everywhere because most private organisations do not really care about your future especially here. That is why it is necessary for us to plan as long as we are working in such organisation

I think that there are so many private organisations that tend to offer work and the workload is quite high in those organisations. This is why many people leave the job as well.

I think that there are so many private organisations that tend to offer work and the workload is quite high in those organisations. This is why many people leave the job as well.
They tends to change people all the time because when employees came to understand the workload available for them to do compared to the minute sum of money they will be getting , they always leave within the first or second months after receiving salary.

The worse job I had in my life is working with building and construction company. It was a very stressful experience with a low payment scheme,I wasn't able to save anything.
Transport business is very lucrative but you will not have the luxury of time for your family and some other things. The only time you will enjoy the business is when you have your own car and work at your own pace.

one of the things that makes some job very hectic for many people is when they do not have good co-workers. When your coworkers are not cooperating, you will actually find it very difficult.

Many co-workers could be really selfish and this is a very common thing for people to encounter such kind of co-workers all the time. They also bully others as well.

Many co-workers could be really selfish and this is a very common thing for people to encounter such kind of co-workers all the time. They also bully others as well.
such behaviour is encountered in so many business ventures. But I believe it is the responsibility of the business venture to try as much as possible to promote cooperation in the business environment.

I think for me it was when I was pregnant with my first and I took on a job working in a newsagent to earn a little extra when I was in the middle of my pregnancy. I would work for 4 hours and would end up spending the majority of that standing up because the person who hired me wouldn't allow me to have a stool behind the cashier at the time. He would also complain a lot about things needing to be done and be quite pushy about it and regardless of me being pregnant he would continue to push for me to do things even if I struggled. Safe to say I didn't stay at that job long after that and soon moved on.

I think most people especially those living in my location with such kind of job would relate to this. I normally see them work so hard and become stressed out only for a very little amount of money as salary.

I think most people especially those living in my location with such kind of job would relate to this. I normally see them work so hard and become stressed out only for a very little amount of money as salary.
That's it,I think its a globally, people into such jobs doing it not in willingness but because there's no other option. The work description is very hard and stressing and the payment is very little

One of the wose job I ever had was been a class teacher though it's due to government policies that teachers are look down upon. it's not an easy task to be one most especially in my country with low income or salary.

In terms of employment and working for other people, what was the worst job you have had in all of your working years?

I would say my first job was my worst. It was not that it was hard by any means but the people I had to work with were nasty. They were rude, bossy, and often blamed me for things I didn't do or take credit for things I did. I was even overlooked for a raise when one of the other employees lied about me.
Oh my God, I worked with a group of people who would smile in my face and then gossip behind my back. It was funny because I got to know through a friend so I also pretended when I was with them, until I left that job. Without a doubt the worst job I ever took.

My worst job was that of being a security personnel in a Chinese firm of our country.

This industry was really making money off the contract, but only paying us peanuts per day.

I can't actually point out a specific worse job I had because almost all of them are decent and the pay is commendable. I am not an advocate of working all the rest of my life though.

There was a freelancing sites back then where people are making big money by writing articles , but because i was new back then i was offered half of what people are making and at the end , i couldn't get the money because the bank crashed .

The worst job I ever had is a writing job with particular writing platform. The platform would give an article of not less than 500 words for $0.05. And upon the poor pay, they will still ask me to rewrite the article.
Jeez, writing articles for such amount is a total exploration. Article writing as I understand it's not really easy. It requires a whole lot of research to come out with reasonable article.

My worst job was that of being a security personnel in a Chinese firm of our country.

This industry was really making money off the contract, but only paying us peanuts per day.
Working for Chinese company is not easy. A lot of people have recounted their experience with most Chinese company here in the country. Most of their experience are not always pleasant at all.

Jeez, writing articles for such amount is a total exploration. Article writing as I understand it's not really easy. It requires a whole lot of research to come out with reasonable article.

Writing articles is definitely not an easy thing to do. The fact of the matter is that it takes a lots of research and sometimes, you may also need to proofread your work as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back