What's new

What was the worst job you had?

Though all the job in the world requires you to work before getting paid , but the jobs are more strenuous than the other , the worst job for me is the pay to click because they pay less and the work is somehow strenuous .

My first job after graduating was the worst. I did some casual jobs at a flower farm grading flowers. The first week was even the worst because I was not given gloves yet those flowers have sharp thorns. Then the working hours were so many yet it is a tiring job. I quit after a month.

The worst job I have ever had is teaching job , teaching job most especially in the private sector here in my country uses their workers as slaves ,because most of them pays peanuts .

Definitely, when you have a lot of positive people around you in the business environment your job will look very easy. But otherwise you will find even the simplest things very difficult and tiring.

Well, there might be many companies that offer great working conditions and it would be a pleasure working with many people who might be working with you in the organisation.

The worst job I have ever had is teaching job , teaching job most especially in the private sector here in my country uses their workers as slaves ,because most of them pays peanuts .
That is so bad. It is the opposite here in my country. Teachers in private schools are paid so well. Probably because even the school fees in private schools is usually high.

A lot of my friends have told me about working in private schools. According to them the payment is minute as you have said, but I don't know if they were actually teaching in secondary or nursery school. Were you teaching in secondary school ?

I think its safe to say the worse job i had was my first one. I had to do multiple jobs, i was working as a photo editor, supervisor, manager, accountant, receptionist. The work load was just too much.

A lot of my friends have told me about working in private schools. According to them the payment is minute as you have said, but I don't know if they were actually teaching in secondary or nursery school. Were you teaching in secondary school ?

I think that there are so many people who experience bad behaviour by their employers and this might be the reason why they may resign from the job. There are so many companies that do not treat employees in the way they deserve to be treated.

Well, there might be many companies that offer great working conditions and it would be a pleasure working with many people who might be working with you in the organisation.
there are a lot of people who will be always interested to work in such a business. When you work in a great environment like that, there will be some level of motivation inside of you.

I think that there are so many people who experience bad behaviour by their employers and this might be the reason why they may resign from the job. There are so many companies that do not treat employees in the way they deserve to be treated.
That is true and sometimes I believe the reason why many people are resigning is because the workload and responsibilities they are being asked to do is much more than the salary they are getting.

That is true and sometimes I believe the reason why many people are resigning is because the workload and responsibilities they are being asked to do is much more than the salary they are getting.
it is the major reason so many people resig from a particular work. Another reason people resign from their work is if they want to go higher and start something better for themselves.

Oops what I know is that in other to achieve the best one has to be diligent and dedicated, in as much as it's paying there is no room for giving up on it, since it pays.
You have said it all, even though few people can relate this. It's likewise expected of everyone to work diligently in any business you're into. So as to avoid any form of problem.

it is the major reason so many people resig from a particular work. Another reason people resign from their work is if they want to go higher and start something better for themselves.
That's true. I thank God I have never work for any private organisation over here because I have come to understand that most private business do not treat most of their employees nicely here together with low payments rate.
Do you have experience of this before ?

I think it depends on the kind of private organisation you worked on. Sometimes most of the business owners in private organisations do not actually care about the welfare of their workers.
This is so true, this is one of the ills of capitalism that no one talks about, which is very sad, they tend to piriotize profit making over every other thing in the organization

This is so true, this is one of the ills of capitalism that no one talks about, which is very sad, they tend to piriotize profit making over every other thing in the organization
That is actually very true but the mindset of almost every business man is to make profit at the end of the day. I think there should be some kind of laws from the government to protect workers.

Majority of the employees resign when they feel that they are not being treated well. Moreover, some employees may also resign when they feel that they are overburdened and not being paid well.

Well one of the worst job I have ever considered, was been a primary school teacher. It's a kind of job that is very stressful, exhausting and also very boring due to it low salary paid in my place. most of them are not even respected.

In terms of employment and working for other people, what was the worst job you have had in all of your working years?

I would say my first job was my worst. It was not that it was hard by any means but the people I had to work with were nasty. They were rude, bossy, and often blamed me for things I didn't do or take credit for things I did. I was even overlooked for a raise when one of the other employees lied about me.
The worst job I had is an activation job because it is very stressful and I had to start working under the scorching sun which even made me fall sick for a while

The worst job I had is an activation job because it is very stressful and I had to start working under the scorching sun which even made me fall sick for a while

I used to work in a telemarketing company and it was the worst kind of job that I ever had. The fact of the matter is that not all the telemarketing companies are bad, though.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back