What's new

What was the worst job you had?

Writing articles is definitely not an easy thing to do. The fact of the matter is that it takes a lots of research and sometimes, you may also need to proofread your work as well.
Proofreading is always the most tiring aspect of creating a content. It is not really easy for you to proofread every content you have created to spot every possible errors but content creators won't have options on that

Proofreading is always the most tiring aspect of creating a content. It is not really easy for you to proofread every content you have created to spot every possible errors but content creators won't have options on that

Proofreading could be really tiresome for sure. The fact remains that many writers might not have enough time to proofread their books and this is why they handle over this task to someone else.

I am not proud of the first job that I had. I had to accept the job for a very little pay and sometimes my employer will go for weeks without paying me. The work environment was also very harsh and the number of working hours was not healthy.

Proofreading could be really tiresome for sure. The fact remains that many writers might not have enough time to proofread their books and this is why they handle over this task to someone else.
That is true but there is nothing that will be done , I think there are certain tools on the internet that will help you as a writer to proofread your contents perfectly without going through the stress of reading it yourself don't you think so. There are certain apps that reads the contents for you.

That is true but there is nothing that will be done , I think there are certain tools on the internet that will help you as a writer to proofread your contents perfectly without going through the stress of reading it yourself don't you think so. There are certain apps that reads the contents for you.

Well, I think that such kind of tools cannot replace a professional proofreader. This is why there are many people who are also working as proofreaders on various freelancing platforms.

I worked with a pet store as an animal handler for children's birthday parties. Imagine being surrounded by dozens of squealing 5-year-olds while trying to hang on to a terrified ferret
This is funny and at the same time sad because I can completely understand what it means. the most annoying thing is that the employers are not even going to value you that much.

Well, I think that such kind of tools cannot replace a professional proofreader. This is why there are many people who are also working as proofreaders on various freelancing platforms.
What I mean is that proofreaders will not be going through all and every single page of those write-up . There are some software and applications that changes text-to-speech and I think that's what they will use.

Well I don't think I'm the right person to answer that, because I have never had a job, having a job is really good but for me I don't really like it, I prefer to be independent.

the worst job that I had back then was labouring job ,where I have to follow a bricklayer friend of mine to building site to work back then when I was struggling to pay my school fee .

I got a job around a year before covid 19 and my boss happened to be someone that loves using workers tiredly before paying. During the course of the job, I got warnings, strict supervision and all the likes. However I managed to work for three months and left. Actually, the money could not still enough to pay my bill.

The worst job I had was when I was in my early pregnancy with my first child, I started working at a newsagent for a little extra money and to get me out of the house at the time. I used to work 4 hours but the work wasn't exactly the greatest. Even though I was 4 months pregnant my employer wouldn't allow me to use a stool whilst I was working behind the cash register so I was on my feet for the whole 4 hours and he would complain to me if we hadn't had a good 4 hours of custom like it was somehow my fault. I lasted as long as I could there but got out as soon as I could as I hate the way I was treated.

I will have to say working at a call center for a small toy brand a few years back. It was just a temporary job and I only did it as I needed some extra money. It was not fun by any means. Having to talk to someone on the phone about the mistake they made, only to be talked down to and blamed for their mistakes. And on top of it all, the unruly customers were the worst.

And I didn't like speaking to elderly women who made mistakes, because they'd always end up crying or bringing up that they are on a fixed income kind of thing. It's a depressing job and I am glad I didn't go back.

What I mean is that proofreaders will not be going through all and every single page of those write-up . There are some software and applications that changes text-to-speech and I think that's what they will use.

I think that if you use text to speech, then it may not necessarily remove grammatical errors. One of the best ways to make sure you write error-free text is to use simple English.

There Are different definition of worst business, some business tends to work the opposite way as expected. I haven't experience that so far. I just needed capital to start my own business.

The worst job I've ever had was when I was a principal agent of a lotto company. It was worse because I had to take loan to apply for the agency and in no time the company folds up.

The worst job I've ever had was when I was a principal agent of a lotto company. It was worse because I had to take loan to apply for the agency and in no time the company folds up.

Well, this sounds so bad and it looks like they never paid you what they owe you. There are many such kind of MLM companies as well. Majority of them are pyramid schemes,.

The worst job I've had was being an attendant for a boss who didn't value me and chose to prioritize his affairs with co-workers over his business. It was going smooth at first but later, I couldn't cope.
Working for such kind of people can be very depressing. It is much better for you to start your own business venture than to work for people who don't value your efforts.

I will say the worst job I have had is survey job. In my first year online, I wasted my precious time trying to make money from survey but at the end I realized nothing from it. Survey is legit job but not for people that are not from top world countries.

In my own experience as a person,I would say I have not really have a job that I have to really liked.but one of them was particularly stressful,you will have to do lots of field work on sensitisation about the need to switch to renewable energy.

There was no job that I did which was bad because they weren't stressful. It was the people I worked with that made it bad or worst.
Most at times a good relationship with coworkers improve motivation leading to higher productivity
Definitely, when you have a lot of positive people around you in the business environment your job will look very easy. But otherwise you will find even the simplest things very difficult and tiring.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back