What's new

What was the last website that paid you?

I managed to process for my first withdrawal form Swagbucks yesterday and the payment was the amount of $20. Swagbucks is a big survey website. I would have earned more than $20 from the website but I've not been serious with working on surveys using the site.

A PTC website paid me yesterday thou the payment was small I received 80cent from them and I use the money to buy more downline

Why would you withdraw only 80 cents? It's not even up to a dollar. If I were in your shoes, I would have to wait it out a few more days working and see if it's possible to earn up to a dollar. Although, the least amount of money I would request for payment on any PTC website is $10.

The last website that paid me is Bizdustry, just last night, before Bizdustry I also received a payment from Autofaucet.dutchycorps of about $ 25 in Bitcoin and another payment from Stormgain of $ 27 in Bitcoin also :)
Please can tell me how best I could make money from autofaucet. I have an account. Did you invest any money for you to earn such amount of money?

Please can tell me how best I could make money from autofaucet. I have an account. Did you invest any money for you to earn such amount of money?
If you read my posts above you will be able to find the information you are looking for, if you have access to surveys you will be able to earn those amounts, if you can't really that site is not for you because you will earn very little money.

I managed to process for my first withdrawal form Swagbucks yesterday and the payment was the amount of $20. Swagbucks is a big survey website. I would have earned more than $20 from the website but I've not been serious with working on surveys using the site.

SwagBucks is a popular website. The only problem with SwagBucks is that it mostly supports tier 1 countries and it is not available in many places. Having said that, there are many alternatives of SwagBucks and they also never support most of the countries. What are some other great alternatives to SwagBucks that support all the countries?

SwagBucks is a popular website. The only problem with SwagBucks is that it mostly supports tier 1 countries and it is not available in many places. Having said that, there are many alternatives of SwagBucks and they also never support most of the countries. What are some other great alternatives to SwagBucks that support all the countries?
InstaGC is another alternative to Swagbucks which you can use. I don't know if it's supported in all countries. You will use it to find out in the process of your registration. It's tier 3 countries where surveys are not popularly used.

The last website that paid me was RIF (Referall Index Forum) just yesterday. I am very happy that payouts were made on RIF as there was a lot going on over there at the time and we are now waiting for more news. Prior to that I was last paid by Bizdustry :)

The last website that paid me was RIF (Referall Index Forum) just yesterday. I am very happy that payouts were made on RIF as there was a lot going on over there at the time and we are now waiting for more news. Prior to that I was last paid by Bizdustry :)
What a good new that RIF paid you, I did not request my payment and my money is still trapped in RIF lol, I hope to withdraw it these days.

On the other hand my last payments have been 12000 sats and 11 USDT from Autofaucet.dutchycorps and 20$ from Stormgain :)

I'm a staff member on RIF and it's good to hear that some members are being paid even with all that's been going on. It looks like the owner have all payments withdrawal mapped out somehow from where he pays it because the website have been down for a while but he still makes payment. It's weird but what can we say.

I have received a few payments lately, one of them was from Bizdustry, about $ 84 in Litecoin, I have also received a payment today from cointiply of $ 4.7 and another from stormgain of about $ 22.5.

I have received a few payments lately, one of them was from Bizdustry, about $ 84 in Litecoin, I have also received a payment today from cointiply of $ 4.7 and another from stormgain of about $ 22.5.

It is very good to see that you are constantly cashing out from Stormgain and it is something that is very encouraging for anyone who is yet to join the platform to start making money from it. I was able to cash out a small amount from Forum Coin last week. It was just $5. I haven't been very active on the forum. Bizdustry did paid me last week too.

What trading pair do you use on StormGain? I use BTC and USDT. I once used SOL and USDT and I made some losses.
By the way, my last payment was from Bizdustry, as well.
I usually use BTC / USDT and also LTC / USDT if I am looking for more volatility, sometimes I have also used SOL, but it is with the one that I have had the most losses, that crypto is too volatile.

I usually use BTC / USDT and also LTC / USDT if I am looking for more volatility, sometimes I have also used SOL, but it is with the one that I have had the most losses, that crypto is too volatile.
Do you fund your account for trading, or do you just use the free money you make through mining?
Normally, I use mining rewards for trading. I have funded my account just once.

Do you fund your account for trading, or do you just use the free money you make through mining?
Normally, I use mining rewards for trading. I have funded my account just once.
Yes, I have funded it several times, I also keep part of the profits there to keep increasing my trading account, for me more money in the trading account means more margin and more possible long-term profits, as is logical I also use the miner's money, that's why I like stormgain so much, I also use Quantfury.

Really you are earning good online,well I don't know much about cointiply,but I had someone who works there I never tried the platform myself I got paid yesterday $5 from forumcoin.

Really you are earning good online,well I don't know much about cointiply,but I had someone who works there I never tried the platform myself I got paid yesterday $5 from forumcoin.
Cointiply is a platform where you can conduct surveys, complete offers, PTC ads among others, I earn money there conducting surveys, so if you can complete surveys thanks to your geographical position it is a highly recommended site.

Cointiply is a platform where you can conduct surveys, complete offers, PTC ads among others, I earn money there conducting surveys, so if you can complete surveys thanks to your geographical position it is a highly recommended site.
Sorry how was your experience with them regarding task ,I want to know do they have task that pays a bit high some of the micro jobs website am working with only pay peanut for some task,will I be accepted in the website if am operating from low teir region

Sorry how was your experience with them regarding task ,I want to know do they have task that pays a bit high some of the micro jobs website am working with only pay peanut for some task,will I be accepted in the website if am operating from low teir region
What tasks are you referring to? It's not a microtasking website, but you can complete offers on some offer panels and surveys, but if you can't complete surveys it's probably not a good option.

P.S: my last payment is from Bizdustry via Paypal :)

What tasks are you referring to? It's not a microtasking website, but you can complete offers on some offer panels and surveys, but if you can't complete surveys it's probably not a good option.

P.S: my last payment is from Bizdustry via Paypal :)
That means the website is not for me because I do have a lot of nagetive issues with survey so I think even if I join here I won't be able to earn because survey don't just favour my region,and I don't know if those offer walls will load with the mobile am using

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back