What's new

What was the last website that paid you?

If you can't take surveys, don't even bother, you won't earn much there.

The last payment I received is from stormgain 27.5 $

If you can't take surveys, don't even bother, you won't earn much there.

The last payment I received is from stormgain 27.5 $

I have heard a lot of people say that it is impossible to earn more by joining surveys and seeing this post that you made as much 27.5 dollars shows that there is something that those that have such disbelief are not doing. Congratulations on this and I hope you can guide me when I want to join stormgain.

I have heard a lot of people say that it is impossible to earn more by joining surveys and seeing this post that you made as much 27.5 dollars shows that there is something that those that have such disbelief are not doing. Congratulations on this and I hope you can guide me when I want to join stormgain.
well, here we have gotten confused, stormgain is a trading platform, but it is true that I have earned more than $100 in many months only with paid surveys, I think you were confused and the survey site that you wanted to highlight was cointiply, which pays a quite well the surveys, I recommend it.

well, here we have gotten confused, stormgain is a trading platform, but it is true that I have earned more than $100 in many months only with paid surveys, I think you were confused and the survey site that you wanted to highlight was cointiply, which pays a quite well the surveys, I recommend it.

You need to be very patient with using surveys to earn money online. It's like using faucets to mine and make money online. They pay as small as surveys websites do. Faucets may pay lesser. If you're in a haste to make money from survey websites, they will disappoint you.

You need to be very patient with using surveys to earn money online. It's like using faucets to mine and make money online. They pay as small as surveys websites do. Faucets may pay lesser. If you're in a haste to make money from survey websites, they will disappoint you.
Well, I think surveys pay more than faucets, but it also depends on your geographic area. I have managed to complete surveys that last 3-4 minutes and earn $2 for them. Faucets don't give you a cent if you click on them ten times. the difference is big.

Well, I think surveys pay more than faucets, but it also depends on your geographic area. I have managed to complete surveys that last 3-4 minutes and earn $2 for them. Faucets don't give you a cent if you click on them ten times. the difference is big.

Yes, you're right, faucets pay lesser than survey websites irrespective of the location where you're using the survey websites from. If you're in a region where you're getting more high paying surveys, there will be more money for you in using such sites.

The last payments I have received have been $32 from stormgain, profit from my trading activities, $21 from cointiply, and I am waiting for a coinpayu payment of 6000 satoshis too :)

Well, I have another payment from another from lined up to be paid today. It's $20 payment from working on posting packages on the forum. It's no other forum than Admin-junkies.com. It's my first payment withdrawal as a Service Team Member on the forum just like I used to be on Forum Promotion.

Well, I have another payment from another from lined up to be paid today. It's $20 payment from working on posting packages on the forum. It's no other forum than Admin-junkies.com. It's my first payment withdrawal as a Service Team Member on the forum just like I used to be on Forum Promotion.
That's great, I didn't know that admin junkies had a package service too, I guess now forum promotion has more competition than ever when it comes to the post package service, on the other hand I'm happy for your payment of $20, congratulations.

The last site that pays was forum coin it is also a post to pay site that once pay in a higher rate and there are many people who are always ready to buy your coin but the site just reduce there rate

The last websites that have paid me have been Bizdustry, Stormgain (trading platform), cointiply (surveys), and Coinpayu (PTC). I also recently made an exchange with a user on Forumcoin to whom I sold my FC.

Bizdustry, of course. But I am trying to find more freelance jobs (not same as bizdustry).
You can join Discussion Bucks, they have recently been hiring moderators and social media team, there will be more hiring opportunities in the near future.

P.S: My last payment was from Cointiply $7 and also from Stormgain $21.

Discussion Bucks pay money for what?
It's a paid to post forum like Bizdustry, check out the Discussion bucks thread here on Bizdustry

It's a paid to post forum like Bizdustry, check out the Discussion bucks thread here on Bizdustry

But @AlexanderM said you can not work on two forums same job. You either work for our team or this is something else?

Bigbuckforum was my favourite and the last payment I received from online. I really love the platform because admin were active and there was organize community. I received 3$ in dogecoin before the admin pause a withdrawal.

The last website that paid me was cointiply and Freebitcoin, cointiply 10$ and freebitcoin about 90000 sats :)

ah! also Iforumtalk, about 0.5$

Bigbuckforum was my favourite and the last payment I received from online. I really love the platform because admin were active and there was organize community. I received 3$ in dogecoin before the admin pause a withdrawal.
I google the website and find nothing and shows afripeps could you consider creating a thread about this website and share your referral link if the website is not changed name or referral link, I am already on afripeps for your information even by private message.
EDIT: Found the website and will indicate you as my referral as @mhiztachosen

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back