What's new

What was the last website that paid you?

In fact, I don't know why Foxy rating categorizes it as a scam, I don't rule out the possibility that it is a ponzi scheme that is lasting a long time, that is a possibility, but it has always paid me, and all the people with whom I have spoken that are involved in the platform (users) have not told me that it is a scam or that they have not paid them.

It could definitely be a pyramid scheme. We must note that if they claim that they are mining coins, then where are the facilities where they have installed miners? This is a very important question to ask.

It could definitely be a pyramid scheme. We must note that if they claim that they are mining coins, then where are the facilities where they have installed miners? This is a very important question to ask.
I have never heard that, that is to say that they claim to mine cryptocurrencies, the only thing I know that they have said that it is a faucet, and that the game is a simulator of what cryptocurrency mining would be, but at no time have I seen anything related to them having said that the cryptocurrencies they pay are mined.

I have never heard that, that is to say that they claim to mine cryptocurrencies, the only thing I know that they have said that it is a faucet, and that the game is a simulator of what cryptocurrency mining would be, but at no time have I seen anything related to them having said that the cryptocurrencies they pay are mined.

The interesting thing is that I have seen many such kind of cloud mining sites that supposedly "mined" coins in many huge places. They even showed videos of huge mining rigs and mining farms as well! However, it was nothing but a major trap, just to make people believe that they are a real mining company.

The interesting thing is that I have seen many such kind of cloud mining sites that supposedly "mined" coins in many huge places. They even showed videos of huge mining rigs and mining farms as well! However, it was nothing but a major trap, just to make people believe that they are a real mining company.
Yes, I know perfectly what you mean, I was a victim of 2 "cryptomining" sites which scammed me when I was just entering the crypto world, those sites are all scams, if they are mining cryptocurrencies, why they will need to create a website where they are going to give you cryptocurrencies? it really does not make much sense, but I thought about that later, as often happens when you are a novice.

Yes, I know perfectly what you mean, I was a victim of 2 "cryptomining" sites which scammed me when I was just entering the crypto world, those sites are all scams, if they are mining cryptocurrencies, why they will need to create a website where they are going to give you cryptocurrencies? it really does not make much sense, but I thought about that later, as often happens when you are a novice.

Well, as far as Rollercoin is concerned, I think that it is not different from those "cloud mining" sites. This is because basically the Rollercoin is also following the same idea. This is one of the main reasons why it has been called a scam by many people.

Well, as far as Rollercoin is concerned, I think that it is not different from those "cloud mining" sites. This is because basically the Rollercoin is also following the same idea. This is one of the main reasons why it has been called a scam by many people.
Well really, none of these cloud mining sites I have seen that pay their users recurrently and in less than 1 month they become a scam, which as I mentioned has already happened to me in the past, but rollercoin has been in operation since 2018, which although it may be similar to those cloud mining sites, has been paying for 5 years.

Well really, none of these cloud mining sites I have seen that pay their users recurrently and in less than 1 month they become a scam, which as I mentioned has already happened to me in the past, but rollercoin has been in operation since 2018, which although it may be similar to those cloud mining sites, has been paying for 5 years.

There are many red flags if we analyse the Rollercoin website. Rollercoin has a high rating on Trust pilot. However, they have never responded to negative complaints on Trustpilot. The website's design is also fine as it is designed to be an animated website. However, if they claim that they mine coins, then why do they have advertisements on their website?

The last place that paid me was Bizdustry. I am still waiting to reach payouts on other sites I use as well at the moment.
I can't remember all the websites that have paid me because there lots of them but I can say the last one I received payment from. Recently I received some payment from binance through selling of crypto via b2b

Today I have received two payments, one of them has been from Dutchycorps, which has paid me about 3900 satoshis more or less, and the other has been from Aviso.bz which have been 180 rubles that are about $ 2.15 if I exchange them, I am waiting for another payment of 5700 satoshis of criptowin.io

I will soon request my payout from Bizdustry. The fact remains that Bizdustry always pays on time. There are many other sites on my mind that I plan to work on. However, working on many sites could be a hard job. You might need to stay active on plenty of sites in order to earn good amount of cash. This is why people prefer high-paying sites.

The last payment I received is 10300 satoshis from autofaucet.dutchycorps and I am expecting a payment also of cryptowin.io about 5700 satoshis more or less, Bizdustry also paid me last week in a very short span of time, very happy.

I got paid yesterday from picoworkers it's an old micro jobs website which people earn by completing micro jobs and am working hard to reach another payout from them

I received a payment yesterday from autofaucet dutchycorps of $2.2 or so in Bitcoin, also a $5 payment from rotate4all and a small payment of 200 satoshis from cryptowin.io via faucetpay.

I received a payment yesterday from autofaucet dutchycorps of $2.2 or so in Bitcoin, also a $5 payment from rotate4all and a small payment of 200 satoshis from cryptowin.io via faucetpay.
The so call auto faucet how does it work I have not use them before but for me the last payment I received was from BMF it's a forum that pays fast but this year payment was a bit delayed

The so call auto faucet how does it work I have not use them before but for me the last payment I received was from BMF it's a forum that pays fast but this year payment was a bit delayed
It is a faucet that has an autofaucet where you can leave it running if you want all night mining cryptocurrencies as long as you have points, I get points in the faucet doing mainly surveys, if you can access surveys, for me, it is one of the best sites to perform them.

What was the last website that paid you? What service did you provide for the payout? Is it worth your time and is the program something you'll recommend? Please screenshot the payment proof, and upload it here.

Copy and paste the screenshot URL and reply below!
Bizdustry paid me last. But that has been a very long time ago

The last payments I have received have been $14 in Bitcoin from autofaucet.dutchycorps, 6000 satoshis from coinpayu and $10 in an amazon gift card from microsoft rewards.

Bizdustry paid me last. But that has been a very long time ago
I believe that was before the new rules come to play an edge,for me it's really been so long since I withdraw money online from forum but the very last website that paid me was forum coin and I get some pay as well from a PTC website

Until further notice the most believed site I have been utilizing for quite a while now is bizdustry and it is one of the most incredible paying sites, many individuals have thoughts regarding this, despite the fact that other sites are good/great however I still prefer this platform bizdustry

Until further notice the most believed site I have been utilizing for quite a while now is bizdustry and it is one of the most incredible paying sites, many individuals have thoughts regarding this, despite the fact that other sites are good/great however I still prefer this platform bizdustry
It's been long since I get paid by bizdustry but am posting here actively I believe to get a valued contributor rank soon,so I can withdraw but the website that paid me yesterday was speak chat forum I received whooping $18 that was for this month posting

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back