What's new

What was the last website that paid you?

It's been long since I get paid by bizdustry but am posting here actively I believe to get a valued contributor rank soon,so I can withdraw but the website that paid me yesterday was speak chat forum I received whooping $18 that was for this month posting
Are you serious, what platform is that, what did you do and how did you do it. To know more about the platform if you don't mind telling me a little bit about it, from what you wrote you said what you got was for a month

The last two websites which paid me was Forum Promotion and Bizdustry. I was a Package Team Staff member on Forum Promotion. I was paid $2 PayPal for my last completed packages on the forum. Bizdustry paid me $10 Dogecoin. I was very happy getting my first pay from Bizdustry.

The last two websites which paid me was Forum Promotion and Bizdustry. I was a Package Team Staff member on Forum Promotion. I was paid $2 PayPal for my last completed packages on the forum. Bizdustry paid me $10 Dogecoin. I was very happy getting my first pay from Bizdustry.
How on earth did you get paid by bizdustry when you are not a valued contributor or VIP member,well for me the last website I get paid yesterday was rapidworkers it's an old micro jobs website someone can earn,please enlighten me how package work on forum promotion and bizdustry

I just received 6000 satoshis from the Slice platform via Lightning network, I received a coinpayu payment of about 3800 satoshis also a while ago via Faucetpay, I'm waiting for a payment of $10 from Aviso.bz in Bitcoin too

A PTC website paid me yesterday thou the payment was small I received 80cent from them and I use the money to buy more downline

The last payment I received was from cryptowin. The website has been functioning and paying for over two years until they become scam some months ago. It is a revenue sharing website. Unfortunately I also lost some money with them....

The last payment I received was from cryptowin. The website has been functioning and paying for over two years until they become scam some months ago. It is a revenue sharing website. Unfortunately I also lost some money with them....
What a bad luck that you were also scammed by these heartless, I was also scammed with more than 60000 satoshis that erased from my balance of revenue shares program, luckily if I do calculations I think I earned more money than I lost in Cryptowin.io, I hope for you it was the same.

Yes, I am enjoying the benefits of availing the VIP membership. I think that others should also buy this membership and avail the benefits as well. VIP membership on bizdustry is definitely worth it.
Though I am still new here and still trying to learn how the platform function. You are talking about the so much benefits of the VIP member. Does it mean that one can not make a withdrawal without being a VIP member? Please explain if you can...

RIF which is known as indexforum.com was the last website that paid me $50. It's been one of best places to work online as a paid posters. Although, it was May or June that I got my last payment from the website, I can't remember specifically unless I check my withdrawal tab. I have had a good 1 year experience working on the website.

Though I am still new here and still trying to learn how the platform function. You are talking about the so much benefits of the VIP member. Does it mean that one can not make a withdrawal without being a VIP member? Please explain if you can...
If you purchase the Premium Individual VIP you will be able to withdraw your earnings here at Bizdustry. Alternatively, being an active member of Bizdustry and also creating good-quality on-topic replies around the forum, we often check this and you do have the chance to be placed in the Valued Contributors user group which will also allow you to withdraw your earnings :) I hope this helps.

The last site that paid me was Bizdustry a few weeks ago :)

If you purchase the Premium Individual VIP you will be able to withdraw your earnings here at Bizdustry. Alternatively, being an active member of Bizdustry and also creating good-quality on-topic replies around the forum, we often check this and you do have the chance to be placed in the Valued Contributors user group which will also allow you to withdraw your earnings :) I hope this helps.

The last site that paid me was Bizdustry a few weeks ago :)
How much does it cost to purchase the VIP slot
What other ways can I withdraw my money without being a VIP member and valued contributor.

Last edited:
How much does it cost to purchase the VIP slot
What other ways can I withdraw my money without being a VIP member and valued contributor.

The cost for Premium Individual VIP is $30. I believe that @Shortie have told you the options available that you can make use of to be able to withdraw from the forum. Apart from those two options, there's no other way to withdraw payments.

The last website that paid me is Bizdustry, just last night, before Bizdustry I also received a payment from Autofaucet.dutchycorps of about $ 25 in Bitcoin and another payment from Stormgain of $ 27 in Bitcoin also :)

I had a client who ordered for one of my services on Forum Promotion and paid $30 for the order last night. So, it's practically from Forum Promotion that I got paid from as a website from a client last. I'm looking forward to tying up more deals before the end of the month.

The last website that paid me is Bizdustry, just last night, before Bizdustry I also received a payment from Autofaucet.dutchycorps of about $ 25 in Bitcoin and another payment from Stormgain of $ 27 in Bitcoin also :)

I will try and get into this Autofaucet.dutchycorps and see how long it's gonna take to pay me something reasonable.

I had a client who ordered for one of my services on Forum Promotion and paid $30 for the order last night. So, it's practically from Forum Promotion that I got paid from as a website from a client last. I'm looking forward to tying up more deals before the end of the month.

I will try and get into this Autofaucet.dutchycorps and see how long it's gonna take to pay me something reasonable.
That is a good payment without a doubt, I am very happy for you, on the other hand the payment of autofaucet.dutchycorps was for completing surveys, if you can access surveys this website pays very well for completing them.

That is a good payment without a doubt, I am very happy for you, on the other hand the payment of autofaucet.dutchycorps was for completing surveys, if you can access surveys this website pays very well for completing them.

I haven't had much good luck when it comes to working on survey websites but I'm still going to check out autofaucet.dutchycorps by the end of the day and hopefully, I can get surveys to work on it.

I always love working on independent orders from clients. It's such a cool way to earn without any hassle.

I haven't had much good luck when it comes to working on survey websites but I'm still going to check out autofaucet.dutchycorps by the end of the day and hopefully, I can get surveys to work on it.

I always love working on independent orders from clients. It's such a cool way to earn without any hassle.
You are part of the forum promotion team right? I would like someday to qualify for the Forum Promotion team, I don't know how to start with it, but I would like to try.

You are part of the forum promotion team right? I would like someday to qualify for the Forum Promotion team, I don't know how to start with it, but I would like to try.

I used to be on the staff team as a package team member. I have been out of it once and later got back in but recently there was a witch hunt which led them to massively sack most package team members and I was among those whom they sacked. I believe that they are hiring now. You can apply and try your luck but as for me, I'm done with their hand wringing.

I used to be on the staff team as a package team member. I have been out of it once and later got back in but recently there was a witch hunt which led them to massively sack most package team members and I was among those whom they sacked. I believe that they are hiring now. You can apply and try your luck but as for me, I'm done with their hand wringing.
Yes, I understand, I think it had something to do with Bizdustry itself, at least I think I read it in a thread that Alex opened, I have no experience in the forum so I don't know how to really start there, I really just want to complete client packages, not really qualify as staff.

Yes, I understand, I think it had something to do with Bizdustry itself, at least I think I read it in a thread that Alex opened, I have no experience in the forum so I don't know how to really start there, I really just want to complete client packages, not really qualify as staff.

Just go to the marketplace section and see how others created their services on the forum. The usual charge base for work is $0.10 per post. You can put your charge to be higher but not lower. You can bump your service thread frequently and there's a chance of getting hired.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back