What's new

What was the last website that paid you?

What was the last website that paid you? What service did you provide for the payout? Is it worth your time and is the program something you'll recommend? Please screenshot the payment proof, and upload it here.

Copy and paste the screenshot URL and reply below!
Well, I just started opening up to opportunities online. I haven't really earned online. the last time I tried to make money from online posts, I couldn't get my share because the admins said they have stopped paying out. And that was the end of it all. It was really disappointing.

Yes I was once paid by a forum called nnu forum but it was later stopped because of some issues which was not disclosed to the people. That's the issue am having with forum they come on and pay for some time and later move on Dats really bad. But I hope bizustry won't be like those ones.

The last payment i received from a site was from coinpayu(a ptc site) yesterday, to me it is worth my time since i can just click it and do my own thing(except the occasional captchas) and i don't think i would recommend this site unless you're on pc and wouldn't mind clicking ads from time to time even with the low payouts.
payment proof

hi,I worked in many sites, but the last site that paid me was coinpot.co, and now I am working on this site and I will get paid from this site soon.

What was the last website that paid you? What service did you provide for the payout? Is it worth your time and is the program something you'll recommend? Please screenshot the payment proof, and upload it here.

Copy and paste the screenshot URL and reply below!
the last website that paid me was read dot cash. The reason I stopped using that website is that they pay with bitcoin cash and it's a bit low compared to the tasks we're asked to be performing. I had to quit so as to use my time for something better.

The last website that paid me was bizindustry, i would say the pay was really encouraging , although I have not always subscribe to any gtp website before, but now I am confident that bizindustry will continue to pay me.

I am new to this field and I have not been able to get a withdrawal from any website yet because thousands of websites are fake they take work from you and do not pay.I made 10$ here and I believe in this website because many of my friends have taken withdrawals from this. BizDustry is my best website

My last payment came from beermoney forum. I received just $2 in payeer. I was to get it in Bitcoin but they complained about the high transaction fees so I opted for payeer. Prior to that,I just received little amounts of Bitcoin cash from noise.cash. I also got twt bounty from binance. It has been positive so far.

The last payment I received from a website was from Bizdustry, I will say that the pay was really encouraging, although I have not join any other website before but I have confident that Bizdustry will continue to pay me.

Today it's my first day on any online website i have joined; before that I didn't receive money from any website, and i'm sure bizdustry will be the first i will get from.

I have not work in any website before. This is my first online website I have joined and I hope I make the right decision by joining this forum.

Im not using sites to get paid I use app name quicrypto it's in play store min. Cash out is 1000$b equivalent to 0.00001000 btc. .it paid after finishing tutorial step and your balance is in 1000$b. .

Get paid fast using this app. .

Currently ive been paid daily on the website that i joined in. I invested 20$ to avail vip(thats the one i can afford right now coz its the cheapest, but membership last for 1year so its not bad at all). I earn 1$ fo just spending a few minutes in the app. I'll attach my link if you want to join:
https://www.ugdtt.com/#/?sc=kQ9ooXYB
Post automatically merged:

hi,I worked in many sites, but the last site that paid me was coinpot.co, and now I am working on this site and I will get paid from this site soon.
But sadly coinpot will officially end this february if im not mistaken, so sad to hear that news because it was one of the legit faucet sites that most of us benefited from that. But i heard it too that there is a site that replaces coinpot.

The last site that paid was binary.com. I'm trading on the site and I'm able to build my account to reasonable amount that gives me chance to place withdrawal yesterday. And without delay, the money landed in my bank account,

Coinpot was the last site that paid me, around 3$ for litecoin faucet. Sadly, their free faucet will be closing at the end of this month

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back