What's new

What was the first business you started?

These days, a number of businesses have entered the industry to reach out to consumers through various platforms. Hence it is important to understand the structure of the operations you want to use when starting your own online and offline business models.

The first business I started was a sweet business in my secondary school the sweet was called lollipop I sold it 50 naira for each. It was lucrative and I made 5000 naira from that business. But since I was in school it was bad

Concerning the question on What was the first business you started? I have never started any business before, but I'm learning a trade work right now, which is barbing, and its going great

The first business I start is the pig rearing in my environment the level of pig need is very high. I started it with the sum of 15k and I but about 3 pig let's with it I find the difficulty in the management of the business but now I can proudly say am an expert in my own way of rearing . So no matter how small the business is just start it and see the blessings in it.

There are more than 28 million small businesses in the United States, making up a whopping 99.7 percent of all U.S. businesses, according to the Small Business Administration. When you consider some of the most popular reasons to start a business, including having a unique business idea, designing a career that has the flexibility to grow with you, working toward financial independence, and investing in yourself — it's no wonder that small businesses are everywhere.

The very first business I started was forex trading. That was far back as at 2008. I blindly ventured into forex trading with much knowledge about it. Due to insufient trading strategies or skills, I wasn't making any profits. I had to pend my trading for a while and only for me to come back after three months to realize my account has been blocked by my brokers.

The first business I started was a sweet business in my secondary school the sweet was called lollipop I sold it 50 naira for each. It was lucrative and I made 5000 naira from that business. But since I was in school it was bad
Awwh, this sounds to lovely. Getting to be a candy seller in school would really be a thing for you and I'm absolutely sure that most of your fellow classmates will always buy your candy from you. Personally, I don't think I can be able to do so, as I may eat all the candy myself.

The factors that matter most to you when buying commercial property are going to be different than those for another buyer. Especially if this is your first commercial real estate transaction, you don’t want to rush into a decision based on something someone else has done. While in the consideration phase of buying real estate, there are some essential things you’ll need to ask yourself, so you end up with the right property for your intended purposes.

It was a poultry farm business, it was a lovely experience to me the world of diverse business,
The business is a very lucrative kind of business and no matter how you run it, it is very difficult for you to lose it, I will still continue with that business because I think it is very rewarding business

I've engaged in so many business as a business owner In which is still flourishing till tomorrow
1. Have engaged in disc saless
2.pure water factory
3.electrical electronic sales
4.etc.
Engaged in business plan is Technics

In this article, we’ll try to answer that question. We’ll also point you in the direction of several successful Bitcoin investors who can provide guidance on how to successfully navigate a bull market.

Many people like to start their own business and I am sure there are many people in here who have done the same thing. So, what was the very first business you started and were you successful in running that business? Why did you start that particular business? What were some good reasons to do that? Thanks.
The first business I started was gameing center. I bought a PlayStation 1 was it was still expensive then I bought one tv, started the business. One game was #10 the business was booming but you know my country ,police started disturbing the business. So I just had to quit the business

When I was a kid I helped my mother to do her business. it was a vegetable business and of course then we made some profit from there I learnt how business works. But now I am no longer interested in offline business I am only interested in online business now. I am currently going to affiliate marketing.

The lesson I learned from Advice Monkey was that if you wanted to make money you needed to make it simple for people to pay you.
Of course you have to provide a valuable product, something people want or need, but if you don’t make it easy for them to pay you, you’re business will suffer and eventually fail. I’ve learned that whether you are providing a service like consulting or a product like software, you should provide the simplest, most common and fastest way for people to pay.

It was a poultry farm business, it was a lovely experience to me the world of diverse business,
The business is a very lucrative kind of business and no matter how you run it, it is very difficult for you to lose it, I will still continue with that business because I think it is very rewarding business
Among my age mates in the neighborhood where we all grew up together, poultry farming was a big thing for most of us. We even were the ones that constructed our birds cage where we breed our chicks. I learnt that skill at such a young age.

Yes mate, it wasn't easy at first because it was really emotionally controlled for me when I was at the moment of low in my life after messing up. But hey, we all make mistakes once in a while, it's how we bounce back after the mistakes made that is very important.
Yes, you are absolutely right, it is how we bounce back from a knock or low point in our life that is important, though it is not easy at all to achieve, but am greatful to God and the people that assisted me mentally, emotionally throughout my ordeal.

Yes, you are absolutely right, it is how we bounce back from a knock or low point in our life that is important, though it is not easy at all to achieve, but am greatful to God and the people that assisted me mentally, emotionally throughout my ordeal.
Sure thing mate. Right now even after all that happened to me with my poor life decisions of wasting my time and life savings on irrelevant things, I have managed to own a business of my own. From how things is going with the business, I get at least a minimum of 300,000 Naira on monthly basis.

Sure thing mate. Right now even after all that happened to me with my poor life decisions of wasting my time and life savings on irrelevant things, I have managed to own a business of my own. From how things is going with the business, I get at least a minimum of 300,000 Naira on monthly basis.
Wow!!, That's so great to hear, at least in the long run you became successful at your hustle. Finally you where able to make something great out from your life, and that is wonderful to hear, despite the setbacks you have encountered.

The first business i started,was transportation business,that's being a cab driver and i profited from the business. One of the disadvantages of the business at that time was fuel scarcity and it really affected the business.

Many people like to start their own business and I am sure there are many people in here who have done the same thing. So, what was the very first business you started and were you successful in running that business? Why did you start that particular business? What were some good reasons to do that? Thanks.
I have done a lot of business in the past but there is one that I started as my first business when I was in school which was selling assignment materials to my level mates. This business fetched me a reasonable income and I was able to employ like 3 people into my business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back