What's new

What was the first business you started?

Many people like to start their own business and I am sure there are many people in here who have done the same thing. So, what was the very first business you started and were you successful in running that business? Why did you start that particular business? What were some good reasons to do that? Thanks.
My first business happens to be a joint business with a friend, we both were in secondary school then and stays in the boarding house, what made us start was demand. A lot of our hostel mates love to have something to lick or chew then and before they could get it they have to walk a reasonable amount of distance, so we started selling sweets and chew gum and it was great, but we stopped when the school authorities found out.

How and when did you start your business? My company was officially added in August 2018, this is the official legal start date for the company, (if you like) the date of birth. However, the journey had a better start for me before that date.

Yes that's true, I feel the first step of starting a new business is to conduct a detailed research, this will help you know how to start the business, if it will thrive in the market and also if there are competitors, it will guide you on how to manage your business and prepare you for uncertainties.

The first business I started was teaching music I neighborhood in my area. I got the courage to start and then got. Client by moving from one place to the other and later I got a client that needed my services.

Honestly in my own case I have the burning desire to start my own business but due to lack of money and one problem or the other I was stuck.for now I am only managing this bizdustry and other forums to get some little money and maybe I will be able to raise something and start my business somewhere.

The first business I started was the business marketing insecticide product which also give me the opportunity to get to know the good sides of having good interaction with your customers. Marketing of this product help me to also realized that it is the quality that your customers want and not price, these in a sense that they what quality product but want a lesser price for it. Only few that knows that quality products require higher price

1st business to start a resuturent. But I am not successful in this business.too much loss in this business.totally my money is waste. Nothing profit in it. Then I loss my confidence so again I can't start to an another buniess.

My first business was working in a phone shop. It made me understand the dynamics of running a business. Then I went ahead to start selling clothes. It was lucrative but very time consuming. I had little or no time for my academics.

Many people like to start with their own business because I started fruits and all theses food stuffs business soon and it was profitable, because in the location the is too much of populations in that location I have my profits.

My first business buying and selling of goods, which a make a lotbof profit from it, but i have to leave it because of school and nobody to look after it for me so i choose to drop it am looking forward to it again after i fininsh my education.

I have not had a real business until today. When I was studying high school, I bought products at retail and sold them to my fellow students, always charging higher costs, in order to help me financially. Since at that time the situation at home was not easy.

I had carried out some small business which I learnt from my grandma before I major business. My major business that I carried out was that of a phone call centre. This business was highly successful at that time because the mobile telephone technology had just gotten to our country. So, it was the few rich and those that can afford a mobile phone and the SIM had the phone. SIM card was sold back then for around 50000+.

I started an small scale business some years back where I sell some materials and phone accessories. At that time, the business was of a very high demand because of the location where the business is being set up.

My first business is buying and selling of goods the goods to be specific is selling of pastries
So I started selling the pastries at the age of 12 my mum would prepare it then I would take it to school to sell to those children that doesn't come with food

Many people like to start their own business and I am sure there are many people in here who have done the same thing. So, what was the very first business you started and were you successful in running that business? Why did you start that particular business? What were some good reasons to do that? Thanks.
I started an online business about three years ago, I was introduced to a read to get paid site, it was a very good business that I never regretted investing in. But my current business is this platform.

The first ever business I started is farming business, A good friend of mine introduced me to farming due to unemployment, I started with a little and later I started acquiring more land, and started a bannana plantation.

m
My first business was data selling, I can say I was successful in the business to some extent because it took care of my bills and some other stuff then.

It might sound funny but the first official business i started was in secondary school where I used to buy cartons of biscuits and sweets to sell it to students during short breaks. It was a very good experience though and it really widened my mind to many things.

The first business I started was selling chickens. I sold this chicken for a period of five good years before delving into something else that I actually wanted doing when the money arrived

I'm currently planning on starting an offline business before the end of this year. Even though, online business is great and it's definitely the best but I want to be handling the two. My first business was not really successful.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back