What's new

What was the first business you started?

It was a food stall business. It's just small and im still proud of it because it was my first business. I had help with the funds because im still a student and my family are asking me what business idea do i have and that's what comes to my mind. Maybe because i love food.. i set it up near the school so students that's about to go home can buy from me. It's cool to have my own business.

My first business go way back to 2016. It was a crop production business. Maize and cassava farming. It didn't succeed well as expected because of many external factors. But I got better at it with time.

I first started business online and I didn't do well due to a lot of factors. I started by trading forex online some five years ago.I was introduced into the business by my brother and I didn't have a good knowledge about it which made me lost so much money then.
Post automatically merged:

With regards to the question on What was your first business you started? I can remember that I created a website 5 years ago in which people can download games to play on Android phone and on java phone.

I would be sincere when I started my first business, what really pushed me into it was because I needed more money and nothing More, it was then I discovered that money and profit should not be the only driving force of a good business

When and where did you start your business? My company was officially added in August 2018, this is the official legal start date for the company, (if you like) the date of birth. However, the journey had a better start for me before that date.

That is the point I have been trying to make, you would think you can recoup your losses, but in reality you would be entering into more and more debts, worse of it, it becomes and addiction that could cause you great harm to your mental, emotional, physical and financial state.
It's truly a very sad experience my friend. They say that experience is the best teacher, so the lesson has been taught and the knowledge learnt in the most painful way as possible. As long as you alive, you can be able to get back up.

Yes, getting back up to your feet is the hardest part of this whole thing, as you get to face so many challenges both personal and emotional challenges. You begin to actually doubt yourself and your abilities to start and grow a business. But thank God, I was not where I was before.

Yes, getting back up to your feet is the hardest part of this whole thing, as you get to face so many challenges both personal and emotional challenges. You begin to actually doubt yourself and your abilities to start and grow a business. But thank God, I was not where I was before.
Exactly what I'm trying to say my friend. It wasn't easy after I lost everything to gaming but I didn't lose hope and lay down flat on the floor, but I buckled up and found another strategy to make more money and it boomed for me at my teenage years. So keep pushing and you will keep wining.

The first business I started was selling of recharge cards and data to my fellow students in school. I also included the subscription of decoders and online registration. I had to quit because I couldn't cope with the heavy academic workload.

the first business that I started was sales of clothes and I tried to send the clothes know how it is very funny very funny but at the end of the day I wore my clothes myself I decide to sell some of the clothes for my friend family in fact I ended upESD the first business that I started was sales of clothes and I tried to send the clothes know how it is very funny very funny but at the end of the day I wore my clothes myself I decide to sell some of the clothes for my friend family in fact I ended up selling those clothes but at the end of the day people owe me, and I ended up in debt.

By the way, I have always been looking for a good business, but the first business I started was raising chickens and today I am running my business very well. I often advise my friends that You also raise chickens so that you too can earn a good living. I would suggest you too to raise chickens as a side business if they can't make it their first business.

I never start any business but I have many business on my list and I know I will soon start executing them by His grace. I will delve into real estate, transportation and even involve in unisex fashio designing.

My first business is actually and offline business which is very much active now. As the matter of fact, it is my main business and it has to do with car accessories. Started small but I have grown over the years and now we are talking about expansion.

Exactly what I'm trying to say my friend. It wasn't easy after I lost everything to gaming but I didn't lose hope and lay down flat on the floor, but I buckled up and found another strategy to make more money and it boomed for me at my teenage years. So keep pushing and you will keep wining.
Thank you so much, I appreciate your words of encouragement, am actually not where I used to be before, at least am at a much more better place in understanding my finance and how to actually control it. And it's good to know that you are doing great after the setback.

Whatever the business, if you are an expert in it, you can grow in it and earn your profit. If you want to grow in it, you must first search it thoroughly. If you want to get more profit in it you then you have to work hard for your business progress and you will get benefits. These are very important things.

Beyond giving it your all, it's important to direct your energy to the right tasks – especially at first. Take some good first steps in starting a business such as researching competitors, assessing the legal aspects of your industry, considering your personal and business finances, getting realistic about the risk involved, understanding timing, and hiring help.

My first business was back then in 2012 when I started selling of recharge card although the business was profitable then but at time goes on I come to find out that there was no profit in the business anymore , in terms of management I was able to manage my business the best has as i can.

The first business i ever tried was selling of egg when i was in the university. It was a sweet experience for me, though i had zero knowledge about business. A friend of mine whose mum had a poultry would bring me crates of egg every Monday then I'll sell through the week and use the money to buy another time. I wasn't saving the profit so the business stopped when i finished school. I wish i had done things differently

Thank you so much, I appreciate your words of encouragement, am actually not where I used to be before, at least am at a much more better place in understanding my finance and how to actually control it. And it's good to know that you are doing great after the setback.
Yes mate, it wasn't easy at first because it was really emotionally controlled for me when I was at the moment of low in my life after messing up. But hey, we all make mistakes once in a while, it's how we bounce back after the mistakes made that is very important.

Get what you deserve.
Touring developers are paid more than local companies in most countries.

Find Touring Jobs in 100+ Skills - React, Node, Python, Angular, Swift, Reaction Knight, Frontline, Backend, Full Stack, Dups, Mobile, AI / ML / Data for skills like Android Get hired on engineering roles. , Java, Rails, GoLong, PHP, WU, DIPS, Machine Learning etc

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back