What's new

What was the first business you started?

The first business i started was agent banking business. Based on the nature of, I was in a position to understand what the business entails and how lucrative it can be if handled properly. The business is still moving very strong, and has given birth to other outlets.

Your business plan guides your managerial decisions as you launch and grow your business: it’s a place to structure your vision, unique value proposition, target market, product and pricing plan, finance strategy, priorities, and sales and marketing plan.
Experts say that some of the best start-ups are researching competitors, evaluating the legal aspects of their industry, considering their personal and business finances, and the risks involved. Getting realistic, understanding the time and getting help.

I first ventured into business selling clothes. It was on a very small scale and I threw in the towel early on. I bought very good UK brands and designer labels to sell in my country. But while I did sell some, I failed to sell a lot more because I got the target audience wrong. I was living in the UK when I bought the stock and only realised when I returned home that people don't have much bring power. If I were to do it again today, I'd buy cheaper but attractive items instead.

as Little as it seems I started my first business while in the university. I was involved in type setting, photocopying and selling stationeries.

I never start any business or job so far, but as a family did some time and got profit also but then stopped because of some circumstances, now i am working at Bizdustry and then investing in crypto currency world , this is my first but part time business

The first business I started was selling of roasted groundnuts. I went to the market where it's sold in bags, bought a quarter of a bag of groundnuts that were still in their shells for a start, prepared it and started tying it in sachets and packaging it in bottles. I sold the in wholesale price to mallams and some stores.

I have started my own business last year in the end of 2019.
I use to watch motivational videos at YouTube, when I happened to see a and about how to makey online and start an online business.There was a women from Sweden, named Erika,who was talking about her pains and frustration, unfulfillment at job.she wanted more time for her kid and husband,she started her own online profitable business from scratch.

I f
The very first online business I engage myself into was helping people to advertise their products not an online but to friends and families so I was able to get some little info and that was where I got to love affiliate marketing
I first time started a business ... Was steaching ladies shirts .. I love steaching , at first I practice it for my own dresses then for very little time I used my talent as a job I had steached few shirts and sold them

I dont own a business presently but i do have a business idea I want to establish. I want to invest in agriculture preferably animal husbandry most preferably catfish farming or poultry or pig farming. Any of these three I know much at least to some extent about it and I feel I can be successful in any of them.

My business is a professional thing. I had to learn it from someone who is good in it discreetly, and at the end of the day, i learnt not only how to run the bizness, but how to start it wit little capital and avoiding a lot of mountains that kill biznesses in the early stages. I think knowledge is very important and I dont mean theoretical knowledge.

The first business I went into was shoe distribution and marketing. It was a bit stressful though, however, it makes me to meet people and get to know more of fashion. Not only that, I went into café and computer business centre where I print, type and scan for people.

Many people like to start their own business and I am sure there are many people in here who have done the same thing. So, what was the very first business you started and were you successful in running that business? Why did you start that particular business? What were some good reasons to do that? Thanks.
I always been in search of a business which pleases me the most. By the Way I started selling clothes after my father's retirement and today I'm running it successfully. All I have done to make it successful is to concede my all the time in it. I keep making plans and implement them gradually to increase my sales in weeks and Months, which is the key of my success in business.

The first business I started was so interesting to me. It was as a result of my passion for the business. It was a tutorial business and within a month that I started the business, i had about twenty students and it was a huge positive outcome for me for i was so glad that my idea was a success
Post automatically merged:

The first business I started was so interesting to me. It was as a result of my passion for the business. It was a tutorial business and within a month that I started the business, i had about twenty students and it was a huge positive outcome for me for i was so glad that my idea was a success

I outgrew the bulk sms business when technology was changing the way people communicated around the world. Things took a dive in thr business and i proceeded to do a mild form of sffikiate marketing for a friend's business where i was taking a commission for work done.

tbe first business i started was selling of eggs in my room when i was an undergraduate and what motivated me into starting the business was as a result of the fact that not everybody can afford buying of meat and the fact that the business requires less capital

Many people like to start their own business and I am sure there are many people in here who have done the same thing. So, what was the very first business you started and were you successful in running that business? Why did you start that particular business? What were some good reasons to do that? Thanks.
I started my first business which was poultry 🐔 farming back when I was just only 12 years old. I took my inspiration from a lady running a big poultry 🐔 farm in our neighborhood and got some coaching from her and started my own. I do buy from her and breed mine till 5 to 6 months before I sell.

The first business I started was a game shop business, I was a business whereby people usually play games like PS1, PS2, Xbox etc. And we charge them a certain amount for the games they do play, but it closed due to poor management and negligence on my part.

As for me, the first thing I have done was agriculture, because I love it mainly because I took them as animals and feed them as I still feed myself taking my time to search to see what else I did not give them and also give them water on time even before they ended, I changed water later on the next day.

Our first business was farming and agriculture, so we got a lot by that but have to skipped now business is just earning at Bizdustry and investing at crypto currency world.
In middle we had a business of cattle as giving them to caretaker and them profit would be 50% 50%

When I was a kid I sold canned water, I was very tender but I manage to save some money that I had to used for my secondary school and for buying of small clothing
The canned water business was a very good business then but not now

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back