What's new

What was the first business you started?

The first business I started was selling of recharge card, I sold recharge card for more than 2 years and to be honest, I wasn't successful as there is no gain in recharge card selling. Selling 500 naira worth of recharge card only produces a gain of 10 naira, those who has done this business before would understand what I'm saying.

T
Many people like to start their own business and I am sure there are many people in here who have done the same thing. So, what was the very first business you started and were you successful in running that business? Why did you start that particular business? What were some good reasons to do that? Thanks.
The first business I did was when I was in secondary school or thereabout,it was selling of water tying it inside nylon,it called ice water then,and I made alot of money from it then. It was in Vogue the before the inventory of sachet water called pure water now.

Many people like to start their own business and I am sure there are many people in here who have done the same thing. So, what was the very first business you started and were you successful in running that business? Why did you start that particular business? What were some good reasons to do that? Thanks.

since I was 14 years old. Whether it was selling paintball equipment on eBay or golf balls at the local golf course, I always had a side hustle growing up. In my later teens and early twenties, I ran other businesses designing websites for companies and selling products via my own e-commerce sites.
I realize that you are probably asking about my current venture but it’s important to mention the above because believe it or not, if I had not been involved in those other businesses, I wouldn’t be running the business I am today. I will definitely get more into this during my response to your next question.

My first business was when I was in a boarding secondary school. I had to sell my food for one favour or the other . It was quite an experience as it sharply improved my negotiation skills. Now I am better of for it. Most times I didn't make a profit of it but I learnt from it.

My first business is phone call business. That was around 2007 when I was in osun state polytechnic Iree osun state Nigeria. I made a lot of money then. But now the business is not sustainable anymore.

The very first online business I engage myself into was helping people to advertisetheir products not an online but to friends and families so I was able to get some little info and that was where I got to love affiliate marketing

The first business I will ever start in my life was the poultry business before I started importation business but non came into fruition.
Quote of the day:
Work and pray as been the phrase to encourage people for years! and that be said is true! Always work and pray

My first business was an online business that deals in the sale of wristwatches and wallets, I advertised via Facebook sponsored ads online via my page and was also able to create a web page for the products. Sales was good due to the effectiveness of the Facebook ads as well as the delivery planning which also contributed to its success.

I started my first company when I was 22 and I just went for it, with absolutely no experience but best interest at heart. I think this naive approach helped me to gain .Here are the practical steps you need to take to make that idea a reality, ... You may choose an initial business structure, and then reevaluate

The first business i had was frying chips and fish pile. What made me do this as a young man was my hunger to make money after my secondary school. I quite made some money because it's easy and very profitable. But I stopped sometimes while I needed to further my education. I am back now and still doing it.

I started my first company when I was 22 and I just went for it, not an experience at all but a great interest. I think this bidding style helped me get ...

My first online business was domain name flipping. I was introduced into the business by a friend. I took some time, learnt the trade and bought some expired domain names. Those were later sold at profit.

I think the first business i started was a livestock business, the business was rearing of rabbit so i can buy a rabbit at a low price then when I begin to rear it so it becomes big from there i can decide to sell it at a high price which has being really working for me.

The first business I started was that of selling food stuffs and trading other household materials. It kicked off as a really cool business and it went on quite well. It layer crashes on my face. Probably due to my naivety I. The business world and poor management at that time

I first started business online and I didn't do well due to a lot of factors. I started by trading forex online some five years ago.I was introduced into the business by my brother and I didn't have a good knowledge about it which made me lost so much money then.
It happened by chance. A friend from college who was doing quite well as an entrepreneur was in touch and would share his journey with me on phone.i decide to try my luck.so in this way I started my business.selling and purchasing is my business.is most profitable business.now I am successful business man.

The first business dot I have done in my life is the construction business which I still do and I get a lot of benefit from it. I build a house and share it. It is off paper.To build a house, first I give a divorce and then I do construction on this plot

When I started my first set-up of small scale I didn't get good profit from my budget even not allowed me to be successful in business world and I get disturb but by patience instarted again and now success.

My first business is Recharge card printing, it was a profitable business although, the profit is small but it sells fast, so it depend on the level at which you can market. All you need is a system and a printer , and capital to buy pin and paper.

My first business was into entertainment disk jockey to be precise,but I notice people want to get your services for free,and what is the essence of doing business and at the end you are not making money from it,so it is so annoying while I will be called for a show to make their party a lively one,but all because they might know one of my friend he we tell them not to worry about thee payments that he we sort it out,but at the end he will start begging like what are we friends for saying some kind of words like that ... So at the end I will do it for them but I have to quit since am not warning from it. It's a very sad experience anytime I remember...

The first business I started was selling of recharged cards of all network and call making,after I went for a salary work, I work as a receptionist at a standard hotel in my State and presently am into business, selling of wholesale provision.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back