What's new

What was the first business you started?

My first business l started was sweet selling when I was about seven years old. I used that business to learn a lot of financial obligations like savings and investment even though I was very young. I could save my profit from the sweet selling and use it to buy my exercise books whenever I needed some even without telling my parents and that business really gave me a good start.

Many people like to start their own business and I am sure there are many people in here who have done the same thing. So, what was the very first business you started and were you successful in running that business? Why did you start that particular business? What were some good reasons to do that? Thanks.
😅 i start my profession as a tutor because i am also a student and continue my studies so i choose this profession. and i also like this profession not as a business but i do this for little bit money
But now I'm started online work but i don't have much idea about the online work I'm also in learning stage

Many people like to start their own business and I am sure there are many people in here who have done the same thing. So, what was the very first business you started and were you successful in running that business? Why did you start that particular business? What were some good reasons to do that? Thanks.
Starting a business that suits in the situation on the area or what's on demand on it as it likely to have a good sales and marketing too getting supplies would also be considered as the now experiencing the pandemic many of most business struggle the supply.

I started with reselling of data. It was actually a friend selling it and I was helping to serve as a middle man for him while he pays me some commission. The reward and the response of customers discouraged me from proceeding with the business.

The first company I began was the insecticide product for commercial marketing, which also helps me to get to know the positive sides of good consumer interaction. The marketing of this product also allows me to understand it is the quality your consumers want, not the price, in the sense that they want a product of quality, at a lower price. Very few who know that goods of quality require higher prices

My first business was selling very chilled sachet water. Back then I would wake up early, rush to the cold room and get my usual 2 bags of sachet water for starters and less than 1hr 30mins I would have sold all and happily going back to purchase the next set. Everyday I make double my capital and I really wished it was a large sum I was making.

I remember selling sweets among my classmates. My mum ran a provision store, and when she goes to the market, she buys packet of sweets for me to sell. I will take the sweets to school, sell them to my classmates ana make a little profit for myself. I kept repeating this process until I left school.

The first business i handled started 4 years ago, i invested in recharge card business, i did the business for 2 years before i went to further my education. The profit was not much though the patronizers keep coming. I do have intentions of revisiting the business.

I was given a small plot of land to cultivate groundnut. Although I did well and ate half of the groundnuts, but I sold the remaining at a very good rate. If I have such opportunity again I will still do the business.

As many people like to start there bussiness for better living I also want to start my own business My aim is to start online business like trading and also I want to run my ecommerce stores because online business is easy to handle and this business has much importance in this era

started my first company when I was 22 and I just went for it, with absolutely no experience but best interest at heart. I think this naiveStarting a business is hard. No one is going to give you permission to start a business. In fact, many people will ...

The very first online business I engage myself into was helping people to advertise their products not an online but to friends and families so I was able to get some little info and that was where I got to love affiliate marketing
the first buisness I started at the age of 17 it was good experience for me I started the cloth selling.After a few time I left it because it has no much better then I started to learning the free lancing course and after that I started online buisness he was a good experience for me I purchase different items and sell it at different prices by putting the values of price on different website

I had my first business dude had to sell clothes online are still sealing is not very good experience is made out of home make good online clothes are sold and also get profit sitting at home It saves energy and fatigue. Working online helps raise household expenses.

My first business was supplying of water to the needy. That was back then in 1998,i was still in secondary school. As at that time, airforce base was in dear need of water and some other places like GRA, Ikeja and other areas. We use to fetch water from my area back in Shogunle, me and my late friend called Adams. We have customers which we supply then and before you know it we make 4 thousands a day and we deliver 300 naira for the owner of the truck we use in supplying the water then. It was a good business for us as youth then. Because we sponsored ourselves with it in some areas we lacked in school.

Experts say that some of the best first steps to starting a business are researching competitors, reviewing the legal aspects of your industry, considering your personal and business finances, and the risks involved. Be realistic, understand the time and seek help.

My first Business I started in my life was a man and woman slippers, I really generate a good profits from the business. I usually go a market place in every morning of a day and buy a slippers and return it to my street where I used to sold the slippers. But I don't do the business again I just put my younger sister to be continuing the business.

My first business was a network marketing business.

It wasn't a fit for my personality, that's why I advise people to take there time to analyze any business before going into it.

I started a poultry farm business for the first time in my life or in the beginning this business was very good. I made a lot of money and then poultry business became common.I closed the poultry business and started the agriculture business or for years that business has been good but then there has not been much profit in it. Yes, I started a hotel business.After doing business for almost a year, I started construction business. At this time, I am doing construction business which is going very well and giving me a lot of income.
Post automatically merged:

I started a poultry farm business for the first time in my life or in the beginning this business was very good. I made a lot of money and then poultry business became common.I closed the poultry business and started the agriculture business or for years that business has been good but then there has not been much profit in it. Yes, I started a hotel business.After doing business for almost a year, I started construction business. At this time, I am doing construction business which is going very well and giving me a lot of income.

Doing business is a big and bold decision. You must be pesimistic and determined about it. I started livestock and farming in beginning and it was really a fantastic experience. I was amazed how it was working. It is really a profitable business.
Post automatically merged:

Doing business is a big and bold decision. You must be pesimistic and determined about it. I started livestock and farming in beginning and it was really a fantastic experience. I was amazed how it was working. It is really a profitable business.

I first started business online and I didn't do well due to a lot of factors. I started by trading forex online some five years ago.I was introduced into the business by my brother and I didn't have a good knowledge about it which made me lost so much money then.
So what has been your experience so far. Between then and now do you regret getting into forex. I only eish your brother had took you through the rudiments of the game. Because the same game people are loosing in is the same game people are making wealth from.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back