What's new

What was the first business you started?

Experts say that some of the best first steps to starting a business are researching competitors, reviewing the legal aspects of your industry, considering your personal and business finances, and the risks involved. Be realistic, understand the time and seek help.

My first business is to organise a football competition in my area when I was in secondary school. I mean money by selling forms and registering different clubs. Money comes at every much is the play during the competition. I made money from yellow card red card and suspension. I do this whenever we are on holiday and long-term vacation. It is always exciting any good events to hold.

The first business I started was the business of selling food items and drinks in the roadside and I really enjoyed it because it brings many sales to me and I was well known in the society.

i started first business is online cosmetic product selling but i am not successfull in it, because every business need time and concentration the online business is not easy to start that't way am not getting success in it.

Experts say that some of the best first steps to starting a business are researching competitors, reviewing the legal aspects of your industry, considering your personal and business finances, and the risks involved. Be realistic, understand the time and seek help.

Many people like to start their own business and I am sure there are many people in here who have done the same thing. So, what was the very first business you started and were you successful in running that business? Why did you start that particular business? What were some good reasons to do that? Thanks.
Concrete blocks, concrete well rings and interlock factory was the first business I started before diversifying into other businesses. I started the business to fill in the vacuum experience in the supply chain of building materials. Also, to make profit. The business is still waxing stronger till date.

my first business was mini importation and can boldly say that i made quite alot from the business then,i made about %150 of my investment then and so many people are still making a fortune from the business till date.the only challenge i had in the business was the long time it took to ship goods to nigeria.

The first business l started was a retailing shop where l stock all kind of groceries and refreshments. I also added a call stop by the side where people pay to make calls with my business line. After people started recharging their phones through buying of credit and bank transfer, l had to stop the call center and switch to selling recharge card. I finally left the business to start up my fashion business and writing services.

It is crazy that you asked this question because it brought back memories. The first business I started was a book renting business in school. I remember I was about 12 then, i had two friends. We got some story books from our lunch money and we were renting it out to fellow students. At the peak of our business we had about 60 books and we were well known.

Before you start selling your product or service, you need to build up your brand and get a following of people who ... "When you board an airplane, what is the first thing they show you?I started my first company when I was 22 and I just went for it, with absolutely no experience but best interest at heart. I think this naive ...

My first business is a business I started while the GSM was new in my country. It is tagged the phone call business. This was a center where people came to discuss and contact there loved ones. The handset has not covered much ground like now.

The first Business I started is that I went into plantain farming. I started this business as a family business on a side hustle and it has been yielding a lot of money at the end of the day even though it comes with it's own challenges just like every other business

Experts say some good first steps in starting a business are researching competitors, assessing the legal aspects of your industry, considering your personal and business finances, getting realistic about the risk involved, understanding timing, and hiring help

The first business that I have ever started was the frying of popcorn and selling it. I enjoyed doing that business because it was so fun to do but the only issue is that the profit wasn't that much so that was why I stopped the business.

The principal business I began purchasing and selling of good properties and selling purchasing and selling of hard core hardware, I just went into online business as of late so I'm attempting to develop myself in overseeing everything and keep everything other.

Experts say some good first steps in starting a business are researching competitors, assessing the legal aspects of your industry, considering your personal and business finances, getting realistic about the risk involved, understanding timing, and hiring help

Many people like to start their own business and I am sure there are many people in here who have done the same thing. So, what was the very first business you started and were you successful in running that business? Why did you start that particular business? What were some good reasons to do that? Thanks.
that was the business if selling mobile data for all networks. I started the business some years ago and it was a very rough journey at the start due to the fact that I wasn't familiar with doing business of my own, I was a student then and you shouldn't expect better from a student.

The first business i started was agriculture. I was producing plantains, pineapples, pears, and so many other agricultural products. To make it clearer i had a big farm before where i was producing a lot of things that fetched me money.

Experts say that some of the best start-ups are researching competitors, evaluating the legal aspects of their industry, considering their personal and business finances, and the risks involved. Getting realistic, understanding the time and getting help.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back