What's new

What type of company treats employees better?

The depend on the organization you find yourself because all I know companies treat their employees very well, I believe that treating employees well will help them to work very well.

The company that treas employee well is the company that allows direct employment of the staffs
Post automatically merged:

The company that treas employee well is the company that allows direct employment of the staffs and give urge amount of salary and overtime

The company that treas employee well is the company that allows direct employment of the staffs
In my country I think the company that treat their staff well is the banking industry and the telecome industry,this two industry are well known for their generous care and how special they treat their staff but getting employment there is also very hard

Last edited by a moderator:
Big companies might pay better to the employees but I believe small companies treat employees better. I am saying this from personal observation and experience.

Which type of company do you think treats their staff better - small family companies or big international ones?
Interesting question but I think it depends on the company that you have experienced working at. If there are bad people in that company I am pretty sure that you will soon not like working in that company because they will treat you badly. I have not yet experience working in a good company that treat their people good.

I think that both big and small companies can treat their employees correctly. It all depends on the head or manager of the companies. I have friends, who have worked for both type of companies and everyone of them was content with the treatment from part of the company.

I think big international company treats there employees better,because they always have enough to give out to there employees unlike small family companies

It depends on the management, not necessarily the size of the business, though such occurance is attributed mostly with small scale business. Some small scale businesses treats their workers unfairly by owning them their salaries due to inability to meet up.

This is true. It entirely depends on the management, but what I have noticed is the fact that most big organizations have much stricter requirements and they expect a lot more from their employees as compared to small businesses. the pressure is also much higher on employees who work in a big organization.

Big companies might pay better to the employees but I believe small companies treat employees better. I am saying this from personal observation and experience.
Yeah, that is a good difference between big and small companies. While big companies may pay so well, they are bound to treat employees poorer. I guess it is because they have so many workers and cannot attend to each of them.

I think it actually depends on the manager running the business at that particular time because I don't believe that it's on the type of business. A lenient manager would be good to his employees and verse visa
This will not depend on the manager that is running the business, there are some business organisation that treat their employees perfectly such include a bank, petrochemical and oil engineer, and so many. The luxury jobs gives them the opportunity to do so.

The depend on the organization you find yourself because all I know companies treat their employees very well, I believe that treating employees well will help them to work very well.
What would you classify as a good treatment for employees? I have seen some companies who pay well and on time and they classify it as treating their employees well, I have seen others who give extra benefits and also classify this as treating them well.

I would say that both big international companies
and the small family companies treat their employees well. It all depends on the management and how much they value their employees.

There is no statistics that tells is that a big company is more likely to treat it's staff members better than a small company or bigger company. A company that is bad is simply bad that's just it
I agree definitely with your answer. There is no specific company that treat their employees better. I think it still depends on the kind of people that are working in the company. I think it doesn't depends on what kind of company you are working or will be working at. Try to research the company before you work there to make sure you will be treated very well.

Big national companies usually have bigger monitor evaluation. They also have a good reputation in the public eye and they will not want to stain it so they tend to treat their employees better.

Every business organization can really treat their employees perfectly but some have purposely refused not to because of bad managers and bad management , most trusted and renowned companies like banks and industries are treating their employees perfectly.

Any company or business that wants to grow higher on revenue and in popularity, with nice recommendations will always find a way to treat their employees, customers better, or risk losing out of business if they continue treating customers/employees bad.

I would say that both big international companies
and the small family companies treat their employees well. It all depends on the management and how much they value their employees.
Most of these companies that do not treat their employees well, do you think it is simply lack proper management or they do not really care about the warfare of the employees?

Well one can't really determine that fact because it all depends on the owner or manager of the company,most big companies don't treat their employees well while small small companies do

This will not depend on the manager that is running the business, there are some business organisation that treat their employees perfectly such include a bank, petrochemical and oil engineer, and so many. The luxury jobs gives them the opportunity to do so.
Tolerance and being lenient is a quality that is not present in all humans so if the manager of these organizations you mentioned should be one lacking in these qualities then the employees will surely notice a change in how they are being treated

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back