What's new

What type of company treats employees better?

Tolerance and being lenient is a quality that is not present in all humans so if the manager of these organizations you mentioned should be one lacking in these qualities then the employees will surely notice a change in how they are being treated
Okay then why haven't I seen an intolerant manager in a bank that treat their employees badly ? This will depend on the business organisation and not really on the manager because some business organisation will force the manager to do so because of the nature of the business.

Big companies, especially the international ones are those who treat their employees very well due to the fact that they have got lots of money to spare.

Big international companies do treat their employees better.
Personally I don't really think that it's something to do with the size or the nature of the company but with the policy of the company that is on ground that determines how they treat their staff.

I think it is a big organization company that treat customer better because as he said they have a reputation to secure
Depending on what is obtainable in my country I believe that foreign big international companies tend to treat their workers better than our local companies do over here in Nigeria.

Most luxury company will likely treat their employees perfectly.. a lot of people may decide to work for oil companies over here because of how they can treat their staff.

Every company treats their staff very well especially employees with great values or an expert in a particular area.

I do not think that the treatment of employees is relevant to the size of the company. It all depends on how the company is managed and what are its policies related to employees and workers.

From what I have observed large companies will always want to treat their employees better because they value their reputation in the public and any small mistake will result in a public outcry that did not like.

I think for business to treat there employees better, it must depend on the management of the business, not only the size and the nature of the business .
Post automatically merged:

I don't think there are particular companies that treat employees better but there are good managers instead that have their employees at heart.
Yes you are correct by saying that there is no particular company that treat employees better,once one is lucky to have a good manager he will enjoy been there.

Last edited by a moderator:
The big companies tend to have enough extra money and this is why I feel they can give their employees high class treatment in a way that would make them comfortable in doing their work.

The business reputation is something that most businesses do not want to take lightly. This is why it is very common that top businesses usually treat their employees well.

The type of company that treat their workers well will only depend on the person or persons controlling the company not minding if it an international company or a local one.

Most of the family corporations that I know have compassion for their workers that they have more benefits for the employees. It is usually the concern of the management because they consider their workers are part of the family or maybe relatives. My father worked in the biggest newspaper owned by the family of Roces. That is one of the best examples of companies treating their employees better than the standard.

There are small local companies that are even far more better in treating their workers well more then the Big international companies. I have seen that happen on several occasions.

Both companies treats staff in a very well and perfect way, it only depends on the kind of managers and director of the company.

In Nigeria we have alot of companies which involves both the small scale and multinational companies. Some of the multinationals have a huge capital to take care of their staffs, unlike the small scale businesses which is very difficult for them to manage their staffs because of inadequate of funds. In Nigeria we have companies like British American Tobacco they good salaries and also take good care of their staffs.

First of all a company should be able to treat her customer in the best possible way be it small or big. I believe big companies tends to treat customer better, I mean they have a reputation to uphold
Any company that understand that happy work has always ensures efficient working well for the company which results in making better sales for the company will always treat their workers very well.

Any company that understand that happy work has always ensures efficient working well for the company which results in making better sales for the company will always treat their workers very well.
Absolutely right. Some employees simply do not have this orientation, some might but they don't care. And the employees won't think twice when they get another job offer
Post automatically merged:

I agree with you. Big international companies do treat their workers better probably because of the huge pay and allowances. But small businesses seems to be more united more like a family

Last edited:
Both companies treats staff in a very well and perfect way, it only depends on the kind of managers and director of the company.
Yes I agree with what you just said, every other companies treats there employees well, most of the problem arise from the manger and director in charge of the company.

To some extent that believe that big international companies actually treat their employees that is because they are company that have been guided by international rules and regulation.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back