What's new

What tools do you currently use to keep your personal/business finance in check?

I am currently not using any tool to control my finances since I don't earn that much money. I only earn an amount that I can easily budget on my own and decide what to do with it and how to save it.

I actually have gotten a few APS to monitor my expenses and income to know how good of a saver that I am but I haven't really gotten anyone, I would value prediction

Accounting is one of the most important thing every business personnel should never overlook because with the help of accounting you will be able to understand and track when there is a lost or progress in a business.

The tools I use are my list of preference. I budget, I save in a fixed deposit, I spend mostly on my pressing needs and I cultivate the habit of writing out my expenses.

For my personal business and finance to be kept in check... I make use of my accounting dairy on excel sheet with the help of my laptop. The records are inputted on daily basis.

Creating a realistic budget—and sticking to it—is crucial to your small business’s financial success. Depending on your accounting software, you may be able to create budgets for your business right there without needing a separate tool. If you do need a separate, stand-alone budgeting tool.

There are different apps you can install from the Google play store to track your finance and keep yourself in check all the time. Just look out for those ones that have four star reviews ratings.

If you'd like to focus more on saving, SavedPlus lets you set aside a percentage of each purchase you make. Then, that percentage amount is sent to your savings account in a lump sum via weekly deposit.

My current back provides couple of tools to provide graphs based on the income and expenditure.

So, I usually don't go with any third party tools. As soon as I log into my net banking application, all the tools are available and there are no popups either. I would suggest others to first make use of such tools before opting for third party services.
It's better to be safe than sorry.
I also make use of my banking applications which is very safe and smooth to use for all my financial needs and read this I do not need any extra third-party tools to manage my personal finance. The banking applications have a good accounting mechanism and so they are of high quality.

I've always been keeping track with my pen and paper. The only accounting software I use is Microsoft Excel and it has been helping because I don't run a large business yet.
Keeping financial records is great because it helps in planning and even when you're seeking for investments or loans, they'll always ask for financial statements.

I think recordkeeping book will be able to give you all the information you need concerning the transaction , The cost of production and so many information about the business, with proper management it is possible for you to keep accurate records of everything in the business.

I have often relied on pen and paper to always do financial calculations manually. Even though it might take some time, I usually get it correct at the end. However, I would like to try out new applications or tools that can make business calculations and accounting easier.

To keep my finances in check, i make use of my paper and pen, i always write it down when i spend and i have a budget so most times i cross check to see if my budget tallys with what i'm spending. When a pen or paper is not available, i make use of the note on my phone.

Paper and pen can be used in keeping one's personal finance in check and you can also make use of phone by saving all your messages relating to finances

In my personal business I used paper and a book to keep the transaction always in check, but there are alot of people, such as companies who uses computers in keeping their financial records and other business transactions that are carried out in the organisation.

I think there are some tracker apps you could download or you make use of the notepad in your phone ,then write or the needed information and documentation you would need to get concerning your business

Well it is very simple because it all results to the account you have been keeping,a business owner is supposed to be keeping accounts of all the business transactions

Well I don't earn a lot and also my spending is not that much so I can easily keep tract of my earnings and expenses in my head. I guess my tool is my brain

I currently use the Microsoft word excel in order to keep a record of my customer data and also the amount of sales that I was able to make in a particular time. I also update this data from time to time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back