What's new

Keep the old look or go new when restarting an old business?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Lets say you're re-starting an old business that no longer exists, or was closed down years ago. And lets say there is a rich history of this business in this town or city. Would you bring the business back with its original look and design? Or would you rather a completely new look and possibly even a rebrand? I like the idea of restarting an old business in an old town, where it brings back that old town aesthetic. Would you ever do something like this?

If I'm re-starting an old business that no longer exists or that have been closed down years, it wouldn't be smart to restart the business with its old presence. There is a need to rebrand everything about the business appearance. This will breath in new life into the business.

I have never restarted my old business, when I shut down the business, it was a final decision. However, if I ever had to restart an old business, I would certainly get a completely new makeover as I wouldn't want to give an impression that the business was the same business that failed in the past.

Lets say you're re-starting an old business that no longer exists, or was closed down years ago. And lets say there is a rich history of this business in this town or city. Would you bring the business back with its original look and design? Or would you rather a completely new look and possibly even a rebrand? I like the idea of restarting an old business in an old town, where it brings back that old town aesthetic. Would you ever do something like this?

Well, if I were to restart an old business, then I would definitely try my best to maintain old looks. New things and new looks are not necessarily great. They also say that old is gold and this is true to some extent. I have seen many businesses that have never changed their looks ever.

I have never restarted my old business, when I shut down the business, it was a final decision. However, if I ever had to restart an old business, I would certainly get a completely new makeover as I wouldn't want to give an impression that the business was the same business that failed in the past.

An old failed because can never have any breakthrough if everything about it isn't changed. If the business was working out, it wouldn't have been shutdown. Restarting the business needs a heavy change and tweaking.

Whenever I am interested in restarting an old business which have been shut down for a long time, I am always going to revamp everything that is about the business and give it a new look so that it will have a new impression on people who might still have old memories about how the business didn't work out well for them before.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back