What's new

What tools do you currently use to keep your personal/business finance in check?

I'm not quite acquainted with budget root, but I have heard positive reviews about it. I'm sure a lot of people still do it the old fashioned way, also you can make use of a financial audit company, or better still have an accountant in that business.
One thing I do to keep my business in check is all the things you can do financial auditing every two month or every 6 months of the year.

This one is a big business that you can digitalize ,but this is almost impossible in a small business because it will not work for you to digitalize a small business that is growing from the scratch.
You can digitalize it dear. Everything comes to your plan when starting up. You can decide that you want to run digital business and deliver it offline.

You can digitalize it dear. Everything comes to your plan when starting up. You can decide that you want to run digital business and deliver it offline.
Lolz, how can a small shop that is operating in my locality have a website that someone can use to order for goods ? How can they even provide transport for them to deliver goods to people that are in need ?

Lolz, how can a small shop that is operating in my locality have a website that someone can use to order for goods ? How can they even provide transport for them to deliver goods to people that are in need ?
Laughs. It could happen that's the kind of world we're living in. We can order those products when the owner puts things in order. But the shipping won't be a cross-boarder type.

I am not yet a business owner but whenever I have a business I will use the power of record keeping to make sure that all things are perfectly organise in my business because without this you may not understand much about the business.

They are lots of apps on playstore that will assist you in doing this but I usually prefer using a spreadsheet for better understanding.

Thought not really an entrepreneur but I have some ideal about it
1, proper book keeping
2, directly monitor your business yourself
3, always seek for new idea about the business

I really don't use any online tools to keep record of my business. I mostly use paper worksheet and it's still okay for me but as time goes on I will use some online tools

I'm not quite acquainted with budget root, but I have heard positive reviews about it. I'm sure a lot of people still do it the old fashioned way, also you can make use of a financial audit company, or better still have an accountant in that business.
The tools are used to keep my personal business audit in check yes monthly audit of my financial reviews and also yearly audit.
Post automatically merged:

Some softwares will do it for you flawlessly, unfortunately I am not an accountant to prescribe one for you but I could find out from my friends if you're really interested.
The usage of software for accounting would be very good for all accounting job because software is actually the modern way that most accountants uses to compile the accounting jobs as this will make it more cleaner and more transparent for people to be able to interpret the accounting work.

Last edited:

One thing I do to keep my business in check is all the things you can do financial auditing every two month or every 6 months of the year.
This is a good financial strategy, financial audit is key to ensuring long term business productivity and also keeping the business in check from leakages.

Even with the software, we sometimes doubt the result. The traditional way is preferred especially those that are so good in mathematics and calculation. What is best is to use both as one can confirm with the other

What tools do you currently use to keep your personal/business finance in check?

currently using https://www.BudgetRoot.com

what about you guys?
Well if I had a business I think the best way for me to keep my business finances in proper check it by hiring a good financial accountant with a good financial statement application so that I will be aware of the financial health of the business all the time and they make the great decisions for the financial health of the business.

I currently make use of the Microsoft excel package to record outgoing and incoming funds, also use new page software to keep records of sales and stocks.

Like some people have said in the earlier comments, that pen and paper are one of the tools in which you can use to keep your business in check.

For my forex trading I make use of compound planning. It helps me manage my trading account and the number of trades I need to take per day and also the number of trades needed

Sincerely speaking I do not know how to use budget root,so I go for what I know how to use best and will still yeild a positive result in checkmating my finances

I believe pen as well as reserve along with a monetary bookkeeping division is actually the very best
choice

A record book. I kept a record book which will helped me to checkmate the business transactions of every day income and expenditure in other to avoid over spending and know the amount of income generated every day.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back