What's new

What tools do you currently use to keep your personal/business finance in check?

Concerning what tools I currently use to keep my personal/business finance in check. Well, there is the normal manual use of the paper and pen to keep track and check of my finance and I make use of the Microsoft excel application to also keep tracking because it helps to keep tract and to make some calculations withformulas, it is easier to use

What tools do you currently use to keep your personal/business finance in check?

currently using https://www.BudgetRoot.com

what about you guys?
Never heard that, there is any tools used to keep business finance in check before. How is this being used. Was ur account bring attached to the site or how is being done.

Stay humble stay focus on the course. And never give give up.

Income must always at all times be greater than expenditures

As expenditure rises, income must rise
Strong focus in getting multiple streams of income.

Wise investment decisions to keep the continuous flow of money

Avoiding any thing that is not highly necessary for living.

My finances are easy to handle because I have few transactions except for the regular purchases. My wife and I use the spreadsheet for logging the transactions so that at the end of the billing period we have something to verify with the credit card statement. With our other concerns with finances most of our savings are kept in a bank account so we just check the balance and we already know if we have something for our savings.

what about you guys?
Simply ballpen and paper with matching calculator are the best to use to calculate your business expenses, investment and income. But modern technology and computers make manual computing work easier.

I don't have a personal business of my own but where I work, we make use of a professional accountant who has the use of a desktop computer, calculator, books, pens and several office tools in the process of doing his job.

As business owners , it is very important that we know how to seperate the monies gotten from different businesses and money for our spending. Normally, I have already designed a system if accounts in place that allows me to track all these with minimal work and ensure I do not make very expensive mistakes.

Are used bookkeeping tools to register and keep record of all daily transaction, this is what are used as a business man to monitor the financial daily transaction and sales of my business everyday.

I just use the normal paper and pen system to keep records of accounts. Though it’s old fashioned but it’s still effective. I also use Microsoft excel to keep records of financial transactions.

On the off chance that you are looking on online software, at that point SlickPie is the best monetary device for any private venture. It's overall bookkeeping programming. It planned is instinctive and easy to comprehend.

My aunt is an accounting teacher and I am knowledgeable in this area. Since I studied in a financial institute, in this case I should not look for options outside my knowledge and the support of my aunt. But I know that there are many good sites that can solve the situation in many entrepreneurs.

what about you guys?
I take into consideration the outcome of the day by analysing profit and loss as well as turnovers,build good customers environment.
Post automatically merged:

I just use the normal paper and pen system to keep records of accounts. Though it’s old fashioned but it’s still effective. I also use Microsoft excel to keep records of financial transactions.
The knowledge of Microsoft Excel is an addition and this as help me alot in keeping track of data, one of its capabilities is it's ease of use and pattern.

what about you guys?
Cost benefit analysis is one thing I use. Also I do debt to profit ratio to know what exactly the financial position of the business is.
Post automatically merged:

II

what about you guys?
I will check out the site address you posted in the thread to see if I can also adopt the same techniques as yours.

Last edited:
Personally, i don't like using electronic tools or cloud-based systems. Because when you lack internet or you don't have your gadgets, you will not be able to prepare or organize your budget. I prefer using pen and paper. The old school way.

I ensure I have saving account for my business.. In it, I keep the money I hope to use to expand my business. This way my business will continue to grow

my intuition has a number of tools to deals with such problems including pen and paper with an effective manager together with adequate finance or capital.

i know people that are using Excel spreadsheets or even papers to keep track of their businesses financial situations, but all of them should be fine as long as you are tracking your business

Personally, i don't like using electronic tools or cloud-based systems. Because when you lack internet or you don't have your gadgets, you will not be able to prepare or organize your budget. I prefer using pen and paper. The old school way.
We are the same, my sister once damaged her pc and lost all her information. So it is better to do it in the traditional way, or in the clouds but it can also be limited, because of the previous thing of the pc.

I have a book which I use to keep my personal/business finance in check. I do this everyday in order for me not to make mistake on my business finance.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back