What's new

What tools do you use for remote collaboration?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What tools, apps, software, etc do you use for remote collaboration? If you have any employees who work across the globe, or away from your office, there are programs you can use for easy collaboration. Discord is an option, it allows you to interact via voice, cam, private messages, and you can have your own server for your employees. Slack is another tool, I believe owned by Microsoft. It's like a suite of programs involving collaborative online work.

Oh, and I can't forget about Google Drive and how you can collaborate on files and work right in google. It's probably the best for collaborating with remote workers. What are some other tools, programs you can use for remote workers and your business to easily work together.

I use multiple tools to collaborate remotely. For communication, I use slack, discord, and telegram. For remote desktop access, I use Anydesk, for file transfer and access, I use Google drive.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back