What's new

What to do when Paypal is not available in your country?

When i first opened a PayPal account, i started using it as a means of transcation but when i realised that i cannot receive payment into my PayPal acvount from a foreign country , i decided to drop paypal.
At least if you have a PayPal account you should be able to receive payments to your Paypal wallet but you will not be able to withdraw ,it that is why a lot of people do find someone to sell their PayPal fund to, I don't know why some people have been claiming to open it correctly.

Binance is a really great wallet to receive crypto payments. It really takes time and so much documentation to be verified. I also don't like that they have high limits for conversion of cryptos and their withdrawal. That is why I prefer Coinbase.

Even though the customer support of Binance is great, I had a really hard time verifying my account. I do hope to verify my account but I am quite afraid that my documents will be rejected because I have heard many horrible stories of people getting their documents rejected by Binance. Please note that I would need to pay at least $20-$30 to my government to get my documents ready and if binance rejects my documents, then it would mean that I merely wasted money.

PayPal is not accepted in my country, that's is the reason why I do not bother myself working on sites that accept only paypal as the only payment option. I prefer being paid in cryptocurrency, then I can easily transfer to my bank account

The PayPal version in my country can only send money but can't receive. One of the way out of this problem is that some people ask their relative in the developed countries to open a working and full-function PayPal for them. So they use this Paypal to receive payments online. Though some people use proxy to operate PayPal accounts but this is not always advisable and the account will be restricted over time.
Paypal can just be frustrating, I tell you. So what about people that do not have relative abroad like me, how would we receive money, although I heard that people sell working paypal account.

Their is nothing much one can do is simply to move on. When something isn't working for you, their is no point hanging around and hitting around the bush for nothing.

The only thing to do when PayPal is not available in our countries is that we should find a replacement or an alternative to suit the purpose of all the absence of paper

PayPal is not accepted in my country, that's is the reason why I do not bother myself working on sites that accept only paypal as the only payment option. I prefer being paid in cryptocurrency, then I can easily transfer to my bank account

Unfortuinately, many websites do not care if you work for them or not. I have appealed to many website owners to add many other payment options other than paypal and they simply refused. This shows that many website owners do not want to add other payment methods. Fortunately, the owner of Bizdustry is a very good guy who also added Litecoin as a payment method.

I have a Paypal account, but it is not allowed in my country. In this case, I pass my Paypal earnings to Airtm, which is worldwide, and from there I pass the money to any bank in my country in my local currency, without any inconvenience, it also uses cryptocurrencies.
I never knew that you can be able to use your PayPal account to receive funds and even transfer it to other payment processors although the restrictions that means place on my country's PayPal account is that we cannot receive any online payment but we can send and pay also with it.

I never knew that you can be able to use your PayPal account to receive funds and even transfer it to other payment processors although the restrictions that means place on my country's PayPal account is that we cannot receive any online payment but we can send and pay also with it.
Yes, you can now transfer money between Paypal accounts, which was previously restricted in my country. Now the transfer from this to other wallets I have achieved through P2P, I transfer to another Paypal account and the cashier transfers me to another wallet.

PayPal
As for me I didn't know what to do because I don't know what the PayPal is talkless of knowing what to do

Paypal isn't available in my country as well but there are links you can use to opens working paypal in your country because that's what I'm using right now. I'm using Lesotho paypal account even though I'm currently in Nigeria and it's working for me

The issue of PayPal is very painful because it is something i really will like to use but its unavailability in my country is something that is annoying but no option so rather i go for something else like Payoneer but that is not as largely accepted like PayPal but recently i want to settle for payeer but i don't know if that is accepted in my country

You not having paypal does not mean that you won't be able to send and receive money. You can use crypto or better still use options like skill and payer.

I make use of other payment processor to receive my earnings online. I make use of payoneer to receive any from Amazon associates and other similar websites. I make use of bitcoin to make payment online.

PayPal is not available in my country but there are ways in which you can create other country's PayPal and use them to send that receive payment.

When such is in available in your country you can switch to other methods like withdrawing through crypto currency or just find another method available.

When Paypal is not available in your country, you can switch to other payment gateways like Skrill, Payeer, etc. or use cryptocurrencies. However, what if the employer or the earning site where you work only pays via Paypal? How do you receive your payment in such case?

I am asking this question because PayPal is not available in my home country. However, I work on sites that only pay through Paypal. I also work with clients that can only pay via Paypal.

I use a risky method. I have created account based in the country where it is available. When I receive funds on my Paypal, I immediately use exchange service to transfer to other payment gateways.

What would you do?
I can relate and properly understand this risky method you're talking about. That is why if any money comes into my PayPal account, I don't leave such money there for a long time because if the fear of what PayPal might do

That's one if the reasons why i don't cherish paypal. They can just stand up one day and put a ban on my account when large fund enters into it, cos its an individual account.
That's a very good information to hear because i never knew about it, but what i don't understand is why would they ban it? Or it's a crime to have much amount.

That's a very good information to hear because i never knew about it, but what i don't understand is why would they ban it? Or it's a crime to have much amount.
The reason is that PayPal isn't allowed here in my country owning it here is suspicious cos of the ways I managed to get it, IRS not accepted completely. So when large funds enters into it, PayPal will like to go round into it and thoroughly checkmate on it and when they discover that I'm not suppose to own a PayPal account they'll issue my account permanent ban.

I can relate and properly understand this risky method you're talking about. That is why if any money comes into my PayPal account, I don't leave such money there for a long time because if the fear of what PayPal might do
Even when paypal is available in your country, paypal has many clauses and if these clauses are not fulfilled your account can get blocked or funds frozen.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back