What's new

What to do when Paypal is not available in your country?

Are you from Nigeria? I do not think that Paypal directly allows you to use exchangers in order to transfer funds between Paypal to any other exchangers like AirTM. How do you transfer funds from Paypal to AirTM? Can you please explain us the process?
I am not from Nigeria, however it is possible. I login to Airtm and request to fund my account through PayPal, using P2P. When the cashier accepts my request, they send a transaction invoice to Paypal, which I accept from my account and pay the invoice, then Airtm releases the money into my account with them.

When Paypal is not available in your country, you can switch to other payment gateways like Skrill, Payeer, etc. or use cryptocurrencies. However, what if the employer or the earning site where you work only pays via Paypal? How do you receive your payment in such case?

I am asking this question because PayPal is not available in my home country. However, I work on sites that only pay through Paypal. I also work with clients that can only pay via Paypal.

I use a risky method. I have created account based in the country where it is available. When I receive funds on my Paypal, I immediately use exchange service to transfer to other payment gateways.

What would you do?
I just discovered that there is a cryptocurrency wallet that allows users to receive PayPal fund using their own wallet. The money will be transferred to the customer upon reception

It is a very unpleasant experience for your friend, and the worst thing is that they block his capital indefinitely. I think he may even lose it if they don't unblock his account. It is good that he has reflected on that case, and has moved away from that temptation.

You have shown me to be very patient @Sincerem , something that many people do not have. It is better to wait for the right time and when the opportunity is given to your country, you will open the account with confidence and without restrictions.
That's it Sariana23, I'll wait patiently till the day PayPal grants us approval. If they don't then I'll simply move on and continue using Cryptocurrency.

I don't see any spectacular features on PayPal. There are other payment platforms that are very much better than PayPal. But if what you want is PayPal, you can connect your afribank to withdraw.

That's it Sariana23, I'll wait patiently till the day PayPal grants us approval. If they don't then I'll simply move on and continue using Cryptocurrency.
The good thing is that they have the opportunity to receive their earnings with cryptocurrencies, this is beneficial for countries that do not have access to Paypal. If the opportunity comes many will be able to take advantage of it and if not they have other options.

The good thing is that they have the opportunity to receive their earnings with cryptocurrencies, this is beneficial for countries that do not have access to Paypal. If the opportunity comes many will be able to take advantage of it and if not they have other options.
You spoke well dear. This days more payment options are coming up, and they're simply competitive to PayPal payment option. I won't be surprise if all online sites have more payment options and not just PayPal in the future.

You spoke well dear. This days more payment options are coming up, and they're simply competitive to PayPal payment option. I won't be surprise if all online sites have more payment options and not just PayPal in the future.
What you describe would be very good for online workers, as there are indeed payment sites where they are limited to PayPal only, which prevents many people from making a profit. I hope that the sites in general, take into account the requests to add a variety of payment methods.

It used to be an issue then when PayPal was almost the only way to receive payment online. We were cut off because of their restrictions. It's better now with the massive adoption of crypto. There's no need for PayPal now.

What you describe would be very good for online workers, as there are indeed payment sites where they are limited to PayPal only, which prevents many people from making a profit. I hope that the sites in general, take into account the requests to add a variety of payment methods.
That's just what I'm hoping for, that all takes into account to reward users through other means of payment and not just PayPal which is limited to other users.

That's just what I'm hoping for, that all takes into account to reward users through other means of payment and not just PayPal which is limited to other users.
By itself, there are good payment sites, I even once sent a request to add other payment methods, on the recommendation of a member. However, I did not receive a response. Let's hope that in general they become aware and benefit online workers.

I don't see any spectacular features on PayPal. There are other payment platforms that are very much better than PayPal. But if what you want is PayPal, you can connect your afribank to withdraw.
This is also my thought about PayPal as I don't see any special features on the platform that makes it very unique that I will be killing myself in Nigeria just to open the account except the fact that most online paying website make use of the platform to pay out to their members.

It is not compulsory for paypal to work in your country before you can be able to use it. So far as I know you can register with other country extension and use your country details.

This is also my thought about PayPal as I don't see any special features on the platform that makes it very unique that I will be killing myself in Nigeria just to open the account except the fact that most online paying website make use of the platform to pay out to their members.
The only reason why people especially Nigerians are dying to have PayPal account is that most online platforms pay using PayPal. So the best is to connect card or asking friends to be withdrawing on one's behalf

You consider any other forum one can use to perform such kind of act for example ther is Payoneer and payeer. There are platforms that can do the same thing its just that PayPal is more widely pronounced and is used widely more in different countries and is accepted by different countries also more.

You consider any other forum one can use to perform such kind of act for example ther is Payoneer and payeer. There are platforms that can do the same thing its just that PayPal is more widely pronounced and is used widely more in different countries and is accepted by different countries also more.
You are right, there is Payoneer and Payeer, both of which can be used for the same purpose. What happens is that many times people need PayPal, to receive specific payments from certain sites which do not accept other wallets. But the ones you have named at least Payeer is excellent.

Paypal might be limited to some countries, due to the underdevelopment of the region. It favours just the top tier country users only. We should stick to crypto when we aren't allowed to use PayPal.

The unavailability of Paypal in my country is killing me. I am not at all earning money due to this problem. I salute Bizdustry for providing us with this great opportunity to earn money and also enabling us to withdraw our hard earned cash through Litecoin. We need to find a lot of websites that pay us through crypto coins. Unfortunately, I am not aware of many sites that pay through crypto. The only websites I am aware of are Bizdustry and trendri.

We make use of paypal exchange to recieve funds from other websites that pay with PayPal. It is this exchange that will convert the paypal value to local currency. Of course, he is going to charge some fees.

Last edited:
The unavailability of Paypal in my country is killing me. I am not at all earning money due to this problem. I salute Bizdustry for providing us with this great opportunity to earn money and also enabling us to withdraw our hard earned cash through Litecoin. We need to find a lot of websites that pay us through crypto coins. Unfortunately, I am not aware of many sites that pay through crypto. The only websites I am aware of are Bizdustry and trendri.
I do have PayPal, and it's accepted in my country too, but I am still not able to use it. Actually my account is limited for no reason, I can't even contact customer support, which is for some reason has been disabled.

When Paypal is not available in your country, you can switch to other payment gateways like Skrill, Payeer, etc. or use cryptocurrencies. However, what if the employer or the earning site where you work only pays via Paypal? How do you receive your payment in such case?

I am asking this question because PayPal is not available in my home country. However, I work on sites that only pay through Paypal. I also work with clients that can only pay via Paypal.

I use a risky method. I have created account based in the country where it is available. When I receive funds on my Paypal, I immediately use exchange service to transfer to other payment gateways.

What would you do?
I did same thing you did, created another countries account and transfer it immediately but it's very risky

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back