What's new

What to do when Paypal is not available in your country?

Yes, you can now transfer money between Paypal accounts, which was previously restricted in my country. Now the transfer from this to other wallets I have achieved through P2P, I transfer to another Paypal account and the cashier transfers me to another wallet.
This is a wonderful development in your country but unfortunately there is nothing of this sort in my country Nigeria as all our PayPal accounts are still restricted from receiving funds so we are now left with no other choice but to seek for other alternatives from PayPal to receive our online earnings.

Paypal might be limited to some countries, due to the underdevelopment of the region. It favours just the top tier country users only. We should stick to crypto when we aren't allowed to use PayPal.

When PayPal is not available in my country, I make use of the paypal address of trusted family and friends that resides in country where Paypal is allowed. Though I avoid most platforms that has only Paypal has means of withdrawal.

This is a wonderful development in your country but unfortunately there is nothing of this sort in my country Nigeria as all our PayPal accounts are still restricted from receiving funds so we are now left with no other choice but to seek for other alternatives from PayPal to receive our online earnings.
@Nurudeen , made a post where he expressed that he opened his PayPal account with a link from Lesotho, he resides in Nigeria, and it is working for him. Maybe he could have the opportunity to open his account and enjoy the benefits. Although if there are other wallets where you can do your transactions at low cost, it will be better.

@Nurudeen , made a post where he expressed that he opened his PayPal account with a link from Lesotho, he resides in Nigeria, and it is working for him. Maybe he could have the opportunity to open his account and enjoy the benefits. Although if there are other wallets where you can do your transactions at low cost, it will be better.
The thing is that trying to bypass the PayPal geographical locations restrictions can result in more people getting their account banned by PayPal and so I wouldn't have advise anyone to thread the line that this person has done to avoid their account getting banned by PayPal.

The thing is that trying to bypass the PayPal geographical locations restrictions can result in more people getting their account banned by PayPal and so I wouldn't have advise anyone to thread the line that this person has done to avoid their account getting banned by PayPal.
This is a very important point, because if the actual location is discovered and it is being misrepresented, it can in effect lead to a permanent ban on PayPal.

Paypal is simply strict but we shouldn't try to chest their system using different location on order to bypass the restriction of a thing and start using it. That will result in future account ban.

Paypal is simply strict but we shouldn't try to chest their system using different location on order to bypass the restriction of a thing and start using it. That will result in future account ban.
It is exactly what @Ralphjoe said, the risk is high when you want to change the location, since PayPal will surely penalize the user when it is discovered. It is better to avoid such problems !

It is exactly what @Ralphjoe said, the risk is high when you want to change the location, since PayPal will surely penalize the user when it is discovered. It is better to avoid such problems !
You and @Ralphjoe said it all. Since I have clue how PayPal run their stuff, I wouldn't near such kind of tricks to cheat their system.

You and @Ralphjoe said it all. Since I have clue how PayPal run their stuff, I wouldn't near such kind of tricks to cheat their system.
You are right, as long as you can hold out hope of getting a legal account with PayPal, it is best to avoid penalties from them. This way if they release your country and allow the opening, you will be eligible for it.

This is a very important point, because if the actual location is discovered and it is being misrepresented, it can in effect lead to a permanent ban on PayPal.
A friend of mine started test PayPal account by opening a Lesotho PayPal account as time goes on it was enjoying the account but at a time the account got blocked and everything within it so since then I have some to myself never to try anything of such.

I think the best thing to do is to fine away to get it done,buy using the help of google search to know how and what to do to get yourself a paypal account in your country,because I believe nothing is impossible.
Its either you find someone you trust that you can make use of their paypal account or better still, you can find other alternatives. There are other apps that can be used in place of paypal, such as skrill and the likes.

Its either you find someone you trust that you can make use of their paypal account or better still, you can find other alternatives. There are other apps that can be used in place of paypal, such as skrill and the likes.
I think it will be a good idea for someone to use an alternative application like school and pair in place of paper but as for me I always make use of cryptocurrency to receive all my online payment and so far so good it has been a jolly good ride.

I think it will be a good idea for someone to use an alternative application like school and pair in place of paper but as for me I always make use of cryptocurrency to receive all my online payment and so far so good it has been a jolly good ride.
Yea, truth be told, it is actually easier that way, but what about situations whereby you find yourself in a site that pays with only paypal with no cryptocurrency option for payment, how would you do that?

If this happens then I think I'm switching to other financial services like payoneer and even much better is using cryptocurrencies like bitcoin since it is available in many countries.

Truthfully speaking i have been looking into that also because some time ago i was starting to tell myself that i want to get into fivrr only for me to realize that their payment platform i think was PayPal and it got me thinking or considering Payoneer but i am not sure if that is fully allowed in my country yet before my money will hang.

You are right, as long as you can hold out hope of getting a legal account with PayPal, it is best to avoid penalties from them. This way if they release your country and allow the opening, you will be eligible for it.
That's just it. I'm patient enough for that, to own it outrightly and not trying to game the system to face penalty in an unscrupulous manner.

Yea, truth be told, it is actually easier that way, but what about situations whereby you find yourself in a site that pays with only paypal with no cryptocurrency option for payment, how would you do that?
If I come up on a website that does not pay true any other platform aside PayPal I will definitely not work on that website at all. I have several websites that I am not working on right now because of this same requirement.

A friend of mine started test PayPal account by opening a Lesotho PayPal account as time goes on it was enjoying the account but at a time the account got blocked and everything within it so since then I have some to myself never to try anything of such.
It is a very unpleasant experience for your friend, and the worst thing is that they block his capital indefinitely. I think he may even lose it if they don't unblock his account. It is good that he has reflected on that case, and has moved away from that temptation.
That's just it. I'm patient enough for that, to own it outrightly and not trying to game the system to face penalty in an unscrupulous manner.
You have shown me to be very patient @Sincerem , something that many people do not have. It is better to wait for the right time and when the opportunity is given to your country, you will open the account with confidence and without restrictions.

Yes, you can now transfer money between Paypal accounts, which was previously restricted in my country. Now the transfer from this to other wallets I have achieved through P2P, I transfer to another Paypal account and the cashier transfers me to another wallet.

Are you from Nigeria? I do not think that Paypal directly allows you to use exchangers in order to transfer funds between Paypal to any other exchangers like AirTM. How do you transfer funds from Paypal to AirTM? Can you please explain us the process?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back