What's new

What to do when Paypal is not available in your country?

One should only subscribe to this your method if the money one is expecting is not the one running into the thousands. If it is, just stay away from Paypal completely and find another safer alternative

Just like in my country where people services are not available people return to the use of services like cryptocurrencies and services like payoneer.

Yes, Bizdustry is one of the best paid to post site around. None of the paid to click site can offer you up to 50 cents a day unless you're permitted to earn from their surveys.

Not all the paid to click websites offer surveys and if some do, then they are not available for all the members as you said. They are mostly available for upgraded members and members of Tier 1 countries.

One should only subscribe to this your method if the money one is expecting is not the one running into the thousands. If it is, just stay away from Paypal completely and find another safer alternative
I aso think that it is a risky move when large sums are involved because Paypal is quite strict and such account could be blocked at any time.

As a paypal subscriber from Nigeria , staying away completely from PayPal is now my watchword , I can only send money out through paypal butbi. Any receive money from foreign country, so what's now the essence of using paypal?

As a paypal subscriber from Nigeria , staying away completely from PayPal is now my watchword , I can only send money out through paypal butbi. Any receive money from foreign country, so what's now the essence of using paypal?

Paypal is avaliable in some countries like Nigeria but it is of no use at all because people in those countries can only send money to other people. They are not at all able to recive funds. I am from Pakistan and I really do not know when Paypal will start conducting business in here because in here, we cannot even open a Paypal account or even send money.

it is a very simple thing once PayPal is not available you can opt in to you cryptocurrency wallet as your preferred means of payment it is fast and reliable as well. It is preferable

And thats the only reason why its difficult to do business with PayPal knowing quite well that you cannot receive fund into your paypal account from a foreign country.
Paypal is avaliable in some countries like Nigeria but it is of no use at all because people in those countries can only send money to other people. They are not at all able to recive funds. I am from Pakistan and I really do not know when Paypal will start conducting business in here because in here, we cannot even open a Paypal account or even send money.

Paypal is my only payment processor since the beginning of my working online. Bizdustry has stopped paying by Paypal so it is a problem to me because I do not know about crypto currency and I have no crypto wallet to use.
You can try crypto currency for it is easy to use and transfer fee of some coin IE very less. Coin like litcoin and binance coin are very cheap in transfer fees.
One thing I like about crypto currency is that you can control your fund. No strict rules and regulations like PayPal to get your account banned for small mistake.

Not all the paid to click websites offer surveys and if some do, then they are not available for all the members as you said. They are mostly available for upgraded members and members of Tier 1 countries.
Hm, you're right, it isn't available on all PTC sites. Those ones that feature it, is selective of members to earn from the option of survey, mostly the top tier users earn from it.

I like this your risk measures for this method. I won't even try it even if the amount of money I'm expecting is in the five hundred dollars range. It too much a risk

PayPal is not a payment service that any Nigerian should be using at this particular moment because there are other alternatives like cryptocurrency which is quite a very good way for you to receive your online earning without sweat and it also has a very high exchange.

I have a Paypal account, but it is not allowed in my country. In this case, I pass my Paypal earnings to Airtm, which is worldwide, and from there I pass the money to any bank in my country in my local currency, without any inconvenience, it also uses cryptocurrencies.
Are you saying it's possible to send money from a PayPal account to Airtm? How do you link both?

Paypal isn't available here, I'm not even in a haste or bothered to seek PayPal account cos it won't work for me. Those who it favours are simply worth it, they should be grateful.

You can use other means but if you insist. If PayPal is not available in your country, you can provide the PayPal details for a trusted friend or relative living outside your country who can then transfer the funds to you.

I always don't bother myself about any money working website that you require in the paypal as method of receiving earnings. I always look out for other options like Bitcoin, lite coin and other cryptocurrencies

Are you saying it's possible to send money from a PayPal account to Airtm? How do you link both?
The way is to create an AirTm account, from that wallet you request the deposit of funds from your PayPal account, this is done via P2P. The ATM sends a payment request to your PayPal account, when you have accepted, the ATM transfers the funds to your AirTm account.

In my country, paypal
When Paypal is not available in your country, you can switch to other payment gateways like Skrill, Payeer, etc. or use cryptocurrencies. However, what if the employer or the earning site where you work only pays via Paypal? How do you receive your payment in such case?

I am asking this question because PayPal is not available in my home country. However, I work on sites that only pay through Paypal. I also work with clients that can only pay via Paypal.

I use a risky method. I have created account based in the country where it is available. When I receive funds on my Paypal, I immed

When Paypal is not available in your country, you can switch to other payment gateways like Skrill, Payeer, etc. or use cryptocurrencies. However, what if the employer or the earning site where you work only pays via Paypal? How do you receive your payment in such case?

I am asking this question because PayPal is not available in my home country. However, I work on sites that only pay through Paypal. I also work with clients that can only pay via Paypal.

I use a risky method. I have created account based in the country where it is available. When I receive funds on my Paypal, I immediately use exchange service to transfer to other payment gateways.

What would you do?
In my country, paypal can only be used to shop online. I have found myself in this predicament too. Some people have suggested using a good vpn to open a PayPal account but on further research I found out that this too is very risky. I still researching ways to go about it.

I have seen where PayPal held the funds of a friend of mine who uses his PayPal for his freelancing jobs online payments. He had and left upto a thousand dollars there and the funds were held for more than five months before he could get someone help him get his funds out from there

Another trick will use over here to open a verified PayPal account is to go to the neighbouring country which is accepted on the list to run a full-featured PayPal account and open an account over there.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back