What's new

What to do when Paypal is not available in your country?

The unavailability of Paypal in my country is killing me. I am not at all earning money due to this problem. I salute Bizdustry for providing us with this great opportunity to earn money and also enabling us to withdraw our hard earned cash through Litecoin. We need to find a lot of websites that pay us through crypto coins. Unfortunately, I am not aware of many sites that pay through crypto. The only websites I am aware of are Bizdustry and trendri.
Apart from Bizdustry, and Trendri, FC, noise.cash, PTC/faucets, Picoworkers etc, all pay their members via Cryptocurrency. And that's superb.

Apart from Bizdustry, and Trendri, FC, noise.cash, PTC/faucets, Picoworkers etc, all pay their members via Cryptocurrency. And that's superb.

Bizdustry is the best forum and the best website amoung the websites you mentioned. Paid to clicks websites do not pay much unless you invest in them. I have invested in a paid to click site and it is paying me and some other members are also earning much in that site. I have not tried Noise Cash.

Bizdustry is the best forum and the best website amoung the websites you mentioned. Paid to clicks websites do not pay much unless you invest in them. I have invested in a paid to click site and it is paying me and some other members are also earning much in that site. I have not tried Noise Cash.
Yes, Bizdustry is one of the best paid to post site around. None of the paid to click site can offer you up to 50 cents a day unless you're permitted to earn from their surveys.

Your method is actually risky indeed. But there is no other way around it than to use the services of exchangers to get your funds to your local bank account.

I still don't really know why PayPal is restricted in my country but other alternatives such as Skrill, perfect money, payeer etc are very good alternatives.

The only reason why people especially Nigerians are dying to have PayPal account is that most online platforms pay using PayPal. So the best is to connect card or asking friends to be withdrawing on one's behalf
The thing is that don't friends that you will be meeting to be helping you to we draw your PayPal funds can get banned at any point in time and so they will tell you that your funds has been lost in that kind of scenario, so I will advise anyone to stop making use of paypal to receive their funds.

PayPal is not also allowed in my country But yet i have been earning online this while.

In a situation where PayPal is not allowed in your country home base or where you are, you can use exchangers such as Coinbase, binance and their likes.

When I realized my country no longer allow the use of PayPal as a means of exchange for payment , met my guy and he Introduced me to Coinbase and binance and hoe to navigate it.

Should in case your country do also allow the use of Coinbase, you can also use binance or ask people around.
I hope this is if great help.

PayPal is not also allowed in my country But yet i have been earning online this while.

In a situation where PayPal is not allowed in your country home base or where you are, you can use exchangers such as Coinbase, binance and their likes.

When I realized my country no longer allow the use of PayPal as a means of exchange for payment , met my guy and he Introduced me to Coinbase and binance and hoe to navigate it.

Should in case your country do also allow the use of Coinbase, you can also use binance or ask people around.
This is what I've been trying to tell a lot of people these days because cryptocurrency is actually the best way for someone to be receiving their online earning without much stress.

This is what I've been trying to tell a lot of people these days because cryptocurrency is actually the best way for someone to be receiving their online earning without much stress.
Exactly and once you are into this day in day out you will realize that it will become your second nature , so you would nott strive to exchange your money again.

And one thing I will advise people is that, crypto space is wide you need to be wise if not someone can just scan you and there will be no way to trace the person.

you can ask some of your friend in advanced country to open a PayPal account for you then we can use it to receive payment. You cannot login from your country unless you are ready to lose the account.

you can ask some of your friend in advanced country to open a PayPal account for you then we can use it to receive payment. You cannot login from your country unless you are ready to lose the account.
What if in a situation you do not have a friend abroad that can open a PayPal account to be helping you to receive your PayPal fund? In such a situation then we are trapped.

What if in a situation you do not have a friend abroad that can open a PayPal account to be helping you to receive your PayPal fund? In such a situation then we are trapped.
The one I mentioned is just one of those ways you can open a PayPal function that is working fully in the blacklist country. some people are making use of virtual private server to open it and there is no problem.

That is great help indeed. Coinbase and binance are two of the best sites to receive cryptocurrencies. They are a great alternative to those who don't use PayPal. Then it now becomes your own responsibility to let go of sites that only pay through PayPal and choose those that have the cryptocurrency option.

When PayPal is not available in my country the thing i will do is to look for the one available and choose the one I'm comfortable with and use it.

The one I mentioned is just one of those ways you can open a PayPal function that is working fully in the blacklist country. some people are making use of virtual private server to open it and there is no problem.
Ok if you feel that this way of opening a PayPal account is secured and work for you then I will blow you to keep on doing it but as far as I am concerned I do not think that this way to open a PayPal account with secured as there is a possibility that people can buy on your account at any point in time when they discovered the loophole that you have exploited to create an account with them.

When Paypal is not available in your country, you can switch to other payment gateways like Skrill, Payeer, etc. or use cryptocurrencies. However, what if the employer or the earning site where you work only pays via Paypal? How do you receive your payment in such case?

I am asking this question because PayPal is not available in my home country. However, I work on sites that only pay through Paypal. I also work with clients that can only pay via Paypal.

I use a risky method. I have created account based in the country where it is available. When I receive funds on my Paypal, I immediately use exchange service to transfer to other payment gateways.

What would you do?
Well the best bet is to have let someone recieve the payment on behalf of you from a country that paypal accepted then they pay you in your currency

That is great help indeed. Coinbase and binance are two of the best sites to receive cryptocurrencies. They are a great alternative to those who don't use PayPal. Then it now becomes your own responsibility to let go of sites that only pay through PayPal and choose those that have the cryptocurrency option.
You have commented something important @Abigael , to what many refuse, and that is to leave the sites that pay by Paypal, when they do not have the opportunity to have an account. Although it is unfortunate, the option is to look for other sites where they can receive payments by cryptocurrencies or in permitted accounts.

For me PayPal is the best way to get paid online.Luckily it is available in my country.But if it was not then I think I would get paid in Payeer or in cryptocurrencies.Or maybe in gift cards.There are a lot ways to get paid online if PayPal is not available in your country

Paypal is not available in my home country and cryptocurrencies are illegal here. However, I have found some ways to use paypal and cryptocurrencies. It is risky because I might lose money, however, there are no other ways to receive funds if you are working online from my home country.
Please can you tell me where you are from? And also even if PayPal is not supported by in your country, maybe you can use payoneer if it's allowed

Please can you tell me where you are from? And also even if PayPal is not supported by in your country, maybe you can use payoneer if it's allowed
I think the Union can be a perfect alternative to PayPal because they are mostly similar in features but as for me I do not use any other online payment platform aside cryptocurrency as I Have become more accustomed to cryptocurrency as a payment platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back