Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
I may need enough time to think about this before answering, because I don't think I dislike any sport whatsoever. And besides I don't watch too many sports other than Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Golf, Rugby, Table & Lawn Tennis, Boxing, Cricket, and some other Gymnastics games.
So I would say there isn't any sport I dislike.
What sport do you dislike???

'Dislike' is probably a strong word to qualify a sport that doesn't interest me. However, for a sport that I find boring or uninteresting, it definitely has to be golf. Surprisingly, I've watched golf on a couple of occasions but just can't seem to enjoy.

Another one that gives negative vibes is cricket. I guess my high school PE teacher did a terrible job of getting me uninterested in this. All those theoretical 'leg before wicket' jargons I was forced to cram so as to pass my PE exam created some kind of complexity about the sports. I just never warned up to it.

I don't like tennis. I took it in college and didn't like it, but I loved soccer. Anyway, in high school I loved badminton which I guess is like tennis

One of the sports that I don't like is slap fighting, I think I have already said in this forum what I think about this sport, another sport that I don't like very much is badminton and neither golf.

There are some other sports that I don't like very much like beach soccer or water polo, but at least I can watch them without getting bored.

One of the sports that I don't like is slap fighting, I think I have already said in this forum what I think about this sport, another sport that I don't like very much is badminton and neither golf.

There are some other sports that I don't like very much like beach soccer or water polo, but at least I can watch them without getting bored.

Personally I don't even consider slap fighting as a sports because it is a disgusting activity that is being carried out for reasons I don't understand.

I am deeply disgusted that there are some people who really put their money in sponsoring those kind of sports when they should be using their money to invest in other sports that needs to be promoted which is more healthy.

Personally I don't even consider slap fighting as a sports because it is a disgusting activity that is being carried out for reasons I don't understand.

I am deeply disgusted that there are some people who really put their money in sponsoring those kind of sports when they should be using their money to invest in other sports that needs to be promoted which is more healthy.
Almost any other sport is healthier than that "sport", even Boxing, because in boxing at least you can defend yourself from the blows you can receive, in the other, you are bare-faced to receive a slap, it is something that I do not understand, it is too absurd, and those people who dedicate themselves to that will end up in their old age with serious hearing and brain injuries for sure.

How would someone in his right senses just decide to join a sport and will now consider slap fighting. That seems annoying, what do you tell people you do if you were asked?? I slap people for a living or what??

Almost any other sport is healthier than that "sport", even Boxing, because in boxing at least you can defend yourself from the blows you can receive, in the other, you are bare-faced to receive a slap, it is something that I do not understand, it is too absurd, and those people who dedicate themselves to that will end up in their old age with serious hearing and brain injuries for sure.

It is very unfortunate that there are some people willing to do unreasonable things all in the name of trying to make money from it. The sports off slap fighting is something that doesn't give you any kind of protection being involved in playing it because you are simply exposing your head to serious hit that can cause you a brain problem in the future.

There are many sports which I don't like. They are ;

1. Slap fighting
2. Butt slapping
3. Golf
4. Cricket
5. Tennis
6. Snooker

Why I don't like any of those sports is because they are boring when I'm watching them.

I don't like American football because they call it football at a time when most of the match is played with hands, but the sport itself is in principle normal and such that I hate it because all the players are very toxic and aggressive

I don't like any of them. I'm not into sports at all. I guess I only like regular walking 🚶

Last time i checked, the sport game I don't like watching, not even playing it, is the golf game. It is that sport I Prefer sleeping to lol. I don't even know how the game points works, all I know about it is the goal. 😁😁 I don't even have any friends who likes golf too, probably that is the main reason I don't even develop not even little interest for it.

I may need enough time to think about this before answering, because I don't think I dislike any sport whatsoever. And besides I don't watch too many sports other than Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Golf, Rugby, Table & Lawn Tennis, Boxing, Cricket, and some other Gymnastics games.
So I would say there isn't any sport I dislike.
What sport do you dislike???
I don’t really have sport I dislike instead all the sport are best since am a sport lover. I really prefer football as my best sport in life because it’s so entertain in such a way that you forget your problem when watching a match.
I don't like American football because they call it football at a time when most of the match is played with hands, but the sport itself is in principle normal and such that I hate it because all the players are very toxic and aggressive

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back