What's new

What social media site is best for the upcoming musician and singers?

katkat

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Jan 31, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know there are lots of social media sites that cater for musician, singers that are just starting their journey in the online world. Do you know any site or platform that can help and support this kind of job.

What social media sites is best for upcoming musician and singers. Well to me the best social media platform for is Instagram or twitter. With this social media platform they are able to post online and able to tags people to view,like, share and comment on. There also some applications in which you can put your track on the internet without charges but for that you still need to advertise your track first.

I know there are lots of social media sites that cater for musician, singers that are just starting their journey in the online world. Do you know any site or platform that can help and support this kind of job.
All social media application are good but as seen that most of celebrity us instagram for most use you can use instagram.
Tiktok is also a easy and good platforms.i think a singer can use all platforms. Different community like different application's.

What online social media is best for musicians. Well to me the best online media stage for is Instagram or twitter. With this web-based media stage they can present on the web and capable on labels individuals to view,like, offer and remark on. There likewise a few applications in which you can put your track on the web without charges however for that you actually need to publicize your track first.

The best platform for musicians are instagram and twitter, more especially twitter. If you have a lot of followers on twitter it will make it easier for you in a way that your followers can retweet your tweet multiple times and if you are also lucky, it will trend.

Upcoming musians can leverage on the opportunities created by social media like youtube and instagram to build their fans base. Out of all the popular social media, youtube is the best the upcoming musicians can start with because it is known widely to be used for uploading videos and musics for fans to download. They can earn through this means.
Post automatically merged:

Upcoming musians can leverage on the opportunities created by social media like youtube and instagram to build their fans base. Out of all the popular social media, youtube is the best the upcoming musicians can start with because it is known widely to be used for uploading videos and musics for fans to download. They can earn through this means.

Instagram is the best social Media platform for you if you are an aspiring music artist. Instagram support anything related to the entertainment and you can easily build your fans base from there. All you have to do is to upload cool music and videos consistently a by your art. Make sure you use the popular hashtag whenever you are posting you know not to give more coverage to your contents. If you can do this consistently, there is possibility of striking a good deal with the corporations in music industry of your country.

Instagram
Whenever I talk about social media with musicians, inevitably the topic of Instagram comes up. I agree that it’s a good place to build your online presence, and some even do well at it. The fact that you can cross-post to sites like Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr directly from Instagram is also cool.
But in my opinion, you’re a little limited with what you can do with the platform. Sure, you can share photos and get people to look at your profile. But if you can’t get people to click on the link in your profile, you’re going nowhere fast. You can build your brand and increase your exposure, but that’s about it.

I think for new artists the best way to build followership is on Twitter. I have seen people without any celebrity status getting 10 thousand followers just by what they post. The community is so open that anyone can get huge following just by doing the right thing. So yes I would suggest it for an upcoming artist and with that he can move to other platforms like Instagram.

I never knew that these platforms that you have mentioned cater to musician as well. Not so active in those sites but I will give it a try and, learn to use it and maybe learn to earn from them too.

yeah social media is the best because I'm a singer too and I can tell slot of famous musician now start through social media like Rema and the others so I think social media is the best to promote your song

YouTube Is The Top Social Media Website For Musicians Right Now. If I was told I could only use one social network to build my music career, I would choose YouTube. ...
Facebook. Facebook is the world's largest social network, and there's a good chance you're already on it. ...
Instagram. ...
Twitter. ...
Bandcamp. ...
SoundCloud.

YouTube Is The Top Social Media Website For Musicians Right Now. If I was told I could only use one social network to build my music career, I would choose YouTube. ...
Facebook. Facebook is the world's largest social network, and there's a good chance you're already on it. ...
Instagram. ...
Twitter. ...
Bandcamp. ...
SoundCloud.
Never heard of bandcamp. I will check on that and at the same time will be checking on other social media platforms. Streaming sites are also out there and i am sliwly discovering them.

Instagram and Twitter happens to be the best platform for upcoming artists to promote, sell, and advertise their music. It is a great platform for them to begin with, for example, when an artist has a great content, people will retweet it on Twitter, from there the possibility that it will go viral is high, same with Instagram

Well social media has many pros and cons. I start with the pros of social media, one of social media platform is facebook, facebook is a social media platform where many people are using it, its the best way to socialize and become friends with other people.

Social media is a powerful tools to promote upcoming artists, if you are an upcoming artists you need to always make your albums, skit or promo goes viral on social media. This will make you gain more grand and thereby taking you to the top of your career.

While some will say twitter, instagram or you tube. It all depends on the type and amout of audience you have. Even you whats ap can do justice to it if you gat the right contacts there. Hope you get what I am saying?

They are a lot of site that could help like Spotify very updated in music it offers and have very wide genre, also iTunes is a good music app. They are some YouTube subscriber that offers free music class.

If I was told I could only use one social network to build my music career, I would choose YouTube.
On YouTube, you can upload your videos and share them with a massive community. This gives you the opportunity to get personal, showcase your music, let your fans in on an inside joke, show behind-the-scenes content and so on.

I'll go with Instagram, because it is an image sharing app it will be good to promote an artist here by showing different images to followers, the Instagram Reels feature is a good one to use too, TikTok is another nice app, you can make funny skits to promote your music or even start a challenge.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back