What's new

What social media site is best for the upcoming musician and singers?

I do not think apart from normal audio sharing sites but I have to then am definitely going for Instagram because of its special algorithm to celebrities. Apart from that you should also make special reserve for audio sharing platforms like audio mack, apple music, Deezer and boomplay.

If I was told I could only use one social network to build my music career, I would choose YouTube.Even you whats ap can do justice to it if you gat the right contacts there. Hope you get what I am saying?

Social media has become a powerful tool that any musician, artist, singer, or influencer can utilize to grow their audience and overall expand their careers online. These social media platforms have opened up many more opportunities for musicians to network and share their music with a wider audience. All of this would never have been possible without the creation of the many social media platforms that we are going to discuss today.
Post automatically merged:

Social media has become a powerful tool that any musician, artist, singer, or influencer can utilize to grow their audience and overall expand their careers online. These social media platforms have opened up many more opportunities for musicians to network and share their music with a wider audience. All of this would never have been possible without the creation of the many social media platforms that we are going to discuss today.

If you ask me, I will say there are so many platforms out there where you can promote your music. One can use Facebook, twitter, instagram, even youtube to promote music. Using more than one channel can have large spread. That is my take.

The best social media for musician and singer is instagram and youtube.. through this media newly singers can get followers and expose her talent in front of any one easily. instagram and youtube give features to invest people for like comments on her post.

There are virtually almost the same thing but I would suggest a couple of them. Preferably Instagram, twitter and also snap chat are okay for a fast rising artists that needs to be seen both locally and internationally.

Even though, we have so many different social media platforms, I think the best platform an upcoming musician can utilise are the Instagram and YouTube. On Instagram or YouTube, their followers get to see their work and if they are good, a record label might just pick them up.

Well, that’s one way to use Facebook. But these days, they’ve got a full-blown advertising platform and you can find groups built around practically every interest imaginable. If you want it to promote your music, there are plenty of opportunities to take advantage of.
Musicians sometimes ask whether they should have a profile, fan page, or both. We’ve
covered this topic in another guide , but here’s the lowdown – you need both. Now, you can’t have a fan page without a profile, so that’s a moot point. But your profile can absolutely be leveraged to promote your works too.

Whenever I talk about social media with musicians, inevitably the topic of Instagram comes up. I agree that it’s a good place to build your online presence, and some even do well at it. The fact that you can cross-post to sites like Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr directly from Instagram is also cool.
But in my opinion, you’re a little limited with what you can do with the platform. Sure, you can share photos and get people to look at your profile. But if you can’t get people to click on the link in your profile, you’re going nowhere fast.

I would say a up coming musician or artist should publicize himself or herself using the TikTok, Instagram and Twitter. After mentioning these three, I would say Instagram is the best platform for it's ability to share videos.

I know there are lots of social media sites that cater for musician, singers that are just starting their journey in the online world. Do you know any site or platform that can help and support this kind of job.
I think in my opinion be careful about VPN. No platform I know admits them and users who install a VPN are considered cheaters and get banned. Pretending being resident of a different country damages companies' statistics. I suppose this is the reason why panels ban.
Wowapp maybe is worldwide, I find it's a good app to earn with tapresearch. Just this morning I did 27 wow points with a tap wowapp survey.

As for me the social media I see best for upcoming musician and singer is Instagram, this is because Instagram remain the best site for celebrities. And also known for celebrities items

All social media platforms where video is accepted can be a good source, when I say video is accepted I mean one where you can record and upload yourself and your content. Some examples are YouTube, Instagram and the likes

I see Facebook as one of the best and favourite site for upcoming musician and singer and I suggest every musician and singer should try Facebook

Up coming singers find it challenging alot to put them out there, social media platforms can help only when it is used correctly, platforms like Instagram can help out

I know there are lots of social media sites that cater for musician, singers that are just starting their journey in the online world. Do you know any site or platform that can help and support this kind of job.
The answer to your question would be dependent on the location of the upcoming musician. Some country majorly use some other type of social media platforms than other types. So in Nigeria, an upcoming musician would be advised to use Instagram as many fans could be found on this platform

One social media site that is best for upcoming music singer which I can recommend for them is boomplay as unknown artist or upcoming artist you can be able to post your song on boomplay and make money via social media.

a number of them are very essential including Twitter, Instagram Facebook which will helped them promote their future online.

As regards the best social media platforms to use as an up and coming artist, I will surgest using Facebook and Twitter for that

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back