What's new

What skills would help one secure a well paying job?

Well I think graphic design and computer skills are the best skills to learn now considering how the society is changing and so we have to change and adapt to the new society changes

Competency is one of the skills you need to secure high-paying job. competency comes from a wide range of experience you have about the particular job. This is the reason why it is very important to acquire more experience.

Competency is one of the skills you need to secure high-paying job. competency comes from a wide range of experience you have about the particular job. This is the reason why it is very important to acquire more experience.
In other words you also mean level of experience while using a particular skill right? How can you gain more experience though, these days companies are usually looking for employees that are already experienced.

Most of the times, people are being told to go learn a skill that would help them to make money, but I don't seem to know those profitable skills. What are those skills that would help one secure a well paying job?
A lot of young people are learning coding now, these people can create websites and can be employed by companies.
Copywriting is another skill one can acquire; you can be employed by an ad agency to help with their adverts.

In other words you also mean level of experience while using a particular skill right? How can you gain more experience though, these days companies are usually looking for employees that are already experienced.
You gain more experience when you are just starting to climb the corporate ladder. Instead of focusing on making more money at the beginning of your career, do whatever it takes to acquire experience. you can volunteer yourself in some organisation to work on part-time.

You can only have skill or be skillful when you have knowledge and your knowledge can be derived from education and experience. When you go to school, you can study what interest you, then develop skills in it .

They are a lot skills you can learn so many, skills like graphics design, website creation, make up, stylist or fashion designer and many others

The problem with the job market is most of the employers want to work only with the experienced people. They do not want to work with freshers.
That would not be much of a problem,because what in its term constitute the necessary experience one have aquire,t has to do with a repeated task done over time,whether in a formal institution of organisation or in an informal setting,the consititute what one will gather as experience.

You also need to develop skills in the areas that are in demand, In my home country, there is great demand for digital marketer. If you have a great marketing skill, you can easily get a digital marketing job

There are good number of skills, which can helped individuals to earned a very good amount of money for survival. even though the benefit of this skills depends on your location and what are the demand of the public. yiu can be good at computer networking, fashion design, photography and lot more.

From happenings around, It is important for us individuals to forget about job availability, but focus more on how best to go about being independent.

I think it depend on the job but they are basic skills required for every job which are good communication and writing skills, problem solving skills and offcourse able to use the computer and is very open and ready to upgrade his or her computer skills.

There are many skills, which can make a very good payment for any body practicing it. the only conditions, is the location and the level of demand of that particular skills of your to the people. This conditions matter alot in generating income to people with high skilled intellectual.

If you have a strong programming skills you would surely make money from it. Learn skills that are ICT related and be rest assured that you'd do well in it.

I believe that a person should possess many skills that could help him to make money or get any kind of job. Just imagine a person who is a plumber, electrician, programmer, graphic designer, etc all at the same time! :)

Their are many skills to Learn I can't tell you the specific skill you are going to learn because it depends on which one you have a good idea on.

As long as the skill is lucrative then it is something you can learn to make money online.. going for higher competitive skills such as graphic designing may also place you in a position that you have to beat a lot of competition to make money ,that is just the facts.

Acquiring skills is very important it gives an edge to the person who has it. The skills that can easily bring employment is programming,web design,data analyst, graphic design and so many more.

Most of the times, people are being told to go learn a skill that would help them to make money, but I don't seem to know those profitable skills. What are those skills that would help one secure a well paying job?
Most people in my country today and not really working where their scale is supposed to be helping them because a lot of people don't get the opportunity to get employee where they are supposed to be employed.

I do you to secure a good job , you need to be computer literate, knows about time managements, have good relationship with people around you,
I believe that having a good relationship with your boss is going to make sure that you keep working for him on a very long long as long as you are delivering on the job that you were supposed to do for the company.

If you have a strong programming skills you would surely make money from it. Learn skills that are ICT related and be rest assured that you'd do well in it.

I think apart from programming, it would be a great idea to learn many things related to computer such as graphic designing, web developing, software engineering. Just imagine the fact that you would be really high in demand in the job market!

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back