What's new

What skills would help one secure a well paying job?

Bookwormlux

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 10, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
Most of the times, people are being told to go learn a skill that would help them to make money, but I don't seem to know those profitable skills. What are those skills that would help one secure a well paying job?

There are many skills, but those are born from you and you must know which are the ones you like, but when it comes to making the decision to undertake you must know how to make decisions based on data, knowledge of marketing and finance, you must also have leadership, fluid communication, time management, perseverance, courage and negotiation.

You must also understand the location you are in and whether the skills under discussion are offline or online performed or both.

In this case for online skllls,you must be a good programmer,web designer, graphic and logo designer,video editor,cartoonist and a good content creator as a writer.

For offline definitely; look at sort after skills like make up artist,engineer,medical doctor,dentist, pharmacy,nurse,chef,good orator,comedy just to mention but a few.Sadly some skills have a technical attachment but others are learnt through determination and hardworking.

Most of the times, people are being told to go learn a skill that would help them to make money, but I don't seem to know those profitable skills. What are those skills that would help one secure a well paying job?
Online skills is well-known to me than offline skills. If you're a coder, you'll earn handsomely online. Being a computer programming, e.g learning about python, c++, and micro soft word, excel, graphics designs etc. Gives you chance of earning admirably online.

I do you to secure a good job , you need to be computer literate, knows about time managements, have good relationship with people around you,

I do you to secure a good job , you need to be computer literate, knows about time managements, have good relationship with people around you,
Even one that is a literate via computer can still find it hard to earn reasonably online. If he or she doesn't expatiate such knowledge to learn in demand skills online

The problem with the job market is most of the employers want to work only with the experienced people. They do not want to work with freshers.

Top high-paying skills
Project management.
Mobile application development.
Cloud computing.
Artificial intelligence.
Sales leadership.
Analytical reasoning.
U.S. taxation
People management

Depends on what you actually want to do. If you want to work as a teacher, you need high educational qualification (Masters' Degree preferably), and teaching training . If you want to work in bank, you need to be a management graduate with good skills in accounting, and knowledge on investment and finance.

It would be best to have computer skills. Many companies today employ those who are well vast in computer and modern technology. So to be able to compete with orhers, computer skill is a great skill to have. I have seen a case whereby a graduate With a very good result lost a good paying Job offer to someone whose result was not as good as his because the other person had computer skills

It would be best to have computer skills. Many companies today employ those who are well vast in computer and modern technology. So to be able to compete with orhers, computer skill is a great skill to have. I have seen a case whereby a graduate With a very good result lost a good paying Job offer to someone whose result was not as good as his because the other person had computer skills
Nowadays in the twenty first century , if you want to have a good and reliable job, you need to have knowledge in computer skills, having knowledge in various aspect of computer is the best way to get you a better job.

Well there are lots of skills out there which would in turn lead to a high paying job so it determines what the individual chooses to do, programming is one them

Online skills is well-known to me than offline skills. If you're a coder, you'll earn handsomely online. Being a computer programming, e.g learning about python, c++, and micro soft word, excel, graphics designs etc. Gives you chance of earning admirably online.
I am interested in graphics design as it is a very good way to make money always, but I still have so many other things that I'm currently focusing on though.

I am interested in graphics design as it is a very good way to make money always, but I still have so many other things that I'm currently focusing on though.
I know you're focusing on your education 'Bookwormlux. If you take graphics design serious like no other thing, enroll into a course and learn it in an expert way. Surely you'll be reaping better reward in the future.

If you have a college education then that is considered a passport for having a good job. Of course, you also need an experience which is why colleges now require an on-the-job training of 200 hours as part of the curriculum. When I was working in the bank I was in charge of the OJT (trainees) in the IT department. The graduates can already do IT work after that.

Definitely they are lots of skills no definite one at all you need to combine every of the skills together. The ones you acquire from reading and learned.

If you have a college education then that is considered a passport for having a good job. Of course, you also need an experience which is why colleges now require an on-the-job training of 200 hours as part of the curriculum. When I was working in the bank I was in charge of the OJT (trainees) in the IT department. The graduates can already do IT work after that.
Here in my country college education alone can't be enough to secure you a good paying gig. You need skill, work hard on your own to secure that dream gig offline or online.

You can go to school and still learn to be an electrician, with the school you have and your result you can be employed in a well doing company

If you have a strong programming skills you would surely make money from it. Learn skills that are ICT related and be rest assured that you'd do well in it.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back