What's new

What skills would help one secure a well paying job?

Most of the times, people are being told to go learn a skill that would help them to make money, but I don't seem to know those profitable skills. What are those skills that would help one secure a well paying job?
When you have a skill You can exploit yourself in different diversity of any job and always prepared

No matter the kind of business, inline or offline, location or any other factor the business must engage in selling, so have a skill in selling and many business would definitely want your skill.

A very good skill for the times we live in and also fornthw future that one should be concentrating on are the web designing and programing skills as well as graphics designing skills too

What skill? Well all skills deserved to be paid well but talent is the best skill ever your talent pays you more money than any other acquired skills

To secure a well paying job with the available skills you are carrying to that most often depends on the kind of job you wishes to engage your self with. academic intellectual may not be required in some kind of jobs and so on the others so it depends on what you can do and what you have.

You can easily choose to become a creative writer or a transcriptionist for a host of transcription websites online. You can also decide on becoming a graphics designer too if that suites your style

Most of the times, people are being told to go learn a skill that would help them to make money, but I don't seem to know those profitable skills. What are those skills that would help one secure a well paying job?
most times the skills that would be needed are things that are of high demands in the industry,in trms of e-commerce.e-marketing skills is vry important and data analysis,in enginering,programming and software simulationdesign is also good.

There has been real importance placed on leadership skills in recent years. Every employer wants someone who will work without much supervision. Someone they can trust to do their work without worry.

The best skill every in life is your natural talent but at the say time the skill of humility can get you a great job in high places.
Post automatically merged:

No one makes money up to football so if you have a soccer skill you can earn a well paying job and enjoy your job, or if you are a basketball ghen then you are good to go.

Last edited:
You cannot pinpoit a particular skill one can say is more of value than the other.It depends on the environment and what is sort after. A person that is into software design cannot funtion in an environment that needs skills for agricultural value chain.

You can always acquire skills you're passionate about. So pick up a few you're comfortable with.

there are many skills,but it is advisable for you to go for the one you are qualified on,and also the one you have experience on.that will help you to do your job well.

Skills such as social media marketing, forex, affiliate marketing, web and graphics designing are always in high demand and they pay really well.

You do not have to learn a skill for the main purpose of making money as I see it because if I advise you to go for programming you may not be able to cope with programming based on the fact that it may not be your natural interest. you have to learn things that you are interest on first.

I have a friend that's a photographer and he is earning money from it. He actually started off with mobile photography and then later established himself.
Also there's also a friend of mine who is actually a graphics designer, I am probably thinking of following that line of business anyway so I could earn better both online and offline

There has been real importance placed on leadership skills in recent years. Every employer wants someone who will work without much supervision. Someone they can trust to do their work without worry.
That is right. Leadership skills have been given so much value these days. Employers need someone who is both self driven and can easily manage other people. That is how you become a good employee.

Commercial awareness is a skill help to secure a job by knowing how a business or industry works and what makes a company tick. Showing that you have an understanding of what the organisation wants to achieve through its products and services, and how it competes in its marketplace.

For graduates , they require more practical and inter personal or soft skills to get a high paying job. Having good communication and also the required skills in the workplace is more than enough.

I do you to secure a good job , you need to be computer literate, knows about time managements, have good relationship with people around you,
Exactly, these days everything just boils down to being computer literate. I was saw a vacancy for pharmacist but one of the criteria was that applicants must be computer literate

You must also understand the location you are in and whether the skills under discussion are offline or online performed or both.

In this case for online skllls,you must be a good programmer,web designer, graphic and logo designer,video editor,cartoonist and a good content creator as a writer.

For offline definitely; look at sort after skills like make up artist,engineer,medical doctor,dentist, pharmacy,nurse,chef,good orator,comedy just to mention but a few.Sadly some skills have a technical attachment but others are learnt through determination and hardworking.
I quite agree with you,because the location you are in will determine the skill that would be necessary to acquire,and that basically comes in when you are into offline jobs.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back