What's new

What skills would help one secure a well paying job?

You can go to school and still learn to be an electrician, with the school you have and your result you can be employed in a well doing company
Well for me I would rather prefer to go to school and become a professional in my field of study like a doctor and accountant or even a businessman but I would never want to learn a skill where I will be earning so little and payment.

Well, I know of an older friend who is into graphics designing. He actually learnt the skill, improved on himself and soon enough started making it big online. So if you can find a skill to acquire that's in demand around you, then it's possible to get a well paying job

Most of the times, people are being told to go learn a skill that would help them to make money, but I don't seem to know those profitable skills. What are those skills that would help one secure a well paying job?
There are certain skills that are well sought after they can give you a very lucrative job Houston one of those skills is welding and construction. This skills can give one a big job or contract that can make someone to become rich.

Graphics designing is one of those skills out there that I think can make someone positioned for a very higher paying job. If you can takenthe pains to learn this skill, it'll surely payoff in time to come

Graphic design, web content development, coding and programming skills, drones, security management and electricity.
You need to understand that graphic designing is overrated and a lot of students including some little children are graphic designer, before you can make money with this you have to overcome the huge competition in this field.

Currently as it stands I will say graphics design and skill in writing,also programming most online job are based in this three and they pay well

It's no more news that the market indeed is competitive and to stand out, one needs to augment his skills. Graphic design, web development, freelancing skill and transcription.

You can learn digital skills or offline skills such as hair dressing, catering, fashion designing, beads making among others. However digital skills are now in high demand and pay better.

You can learn digital skills or offline skills such as hair dressing, catering, fashion designing, beads making among others. However digital skills are now in high demand and pay better.
This is true, especially during this pandemic. The importance of having an online business or an online skill became extremely important as many lost their offline jobs and some had no way to support themselves or their family

To be really honest I think you must have relavant skills to the job that is being offered in order to secure the job. You cannot be a graphic designer and hired as a writer. Despite the fact that graphic designing is a great skill, it cannot be used to apply for a job as a writer.

I do you to secure a good job , you need to be computer literate, knows about time managements, have good relationship with people around you,
That is basically it. And also knowing a little bit of everything that way when one office becomes redundant you can switch to another because of your ability

There is no specific skills for one to learn in order to earn online, you need to choose from a wide array of options and pick one you have passion for

Most of the times, people are being told to go learn a skill that would help them to make money, but I don't seem to know those profitable skills. What are those skills that would help one secure a well paying job?
These days, organisations spell out skills required for a certain position.
Take a skill in graphics and design, website design and management, coding, etc.
These skills can make any organization value you.

To acquire skill is not bad,but with the economical conditions I feel it is a good Ideal to know which of these thing will be profitable in the nearest
Post automatically merged:

There are alot of skills that one can posses,and it will secure a well paying job for the person,so currently I feel that graphics design is one of the work that will secure well paying job

Last edited:
There are numerous skills out there but some skills are hot cakes or more needed in this 21st century than others. Just like some soft skills like programming, graphics design etc

Now that internet and technology is becoming the order of the day then computer related skills will surely give an edge to securing a good jobs since many jobs are now computer related.

The necessary skills that are dependent for gaining a new job depends on the type of industry that you will want to penetrate and as such will advise you to do a little research into your industry first.

We know quite well,that not all skills will give you that well paying job if we are being honest,if you want to work in the oil sector,your target should focus on building oil related skills.

Without beating round the bush, tech skills are highly paid for, examples include cyber security analysis jobs, information systems security manager jobs, web developer jobs, application analysis, devOp engineering. Mind you if you are within Nigeria, it's expensive acquiring some of these skills but you have no choice since you will definitely succeed through them.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back