What's new

What skill is on your mind?

Let's talk about the skills that is on your radar to learn online and improve your earnings long time.

I am striving forward learning programming in order to establish myself full-time working online.
It isn't easy to master those programing configurations, especially when you're coding for C++, PhP, CSS etc. I'm focusing on basic HTML coding for now until my experience grows.

Which skill are you passionate learning online to enable you earn full-time??
I am currently learning web development and design but I would also love to learn various programming languages especially Python and C++, in addition to the art of coding. Finally, graphic designing would be great to learn as well

Let's talk about the skills that is on your radar to learn online and improve your earnings long time.

I am striving forward learning programming in order to establish myself full-time working online.
It isn't easy to master those programing configurations, especially when you're coding for C++, PhP, CSS etc. I'm focusing on basic HTML coding for now until my experience grows.

Which skill are you passionate learning online to enable you earn full-time??

I love to write and this is what I am doing. I work on many sites and i love to write posts on paid forums and this is how I became a writer. I have worked for many freelancing platforms as well.

The skill in my mind that I am about explore more and make my earnings is GRAPHICS DESIGN. With skills in graphics design I Know many successful designers who make a living with graphics design. Sooner or later I will also be successful. What is your view about graphics design?

I have many skills in my mind that I am trying to invest in them and develop them, for example data analysis, graphic design, copywriting or digital marketing, I know I cannot become expert in all of them but I will choose one.
Yes you definitely have to choose one or two you believe will be profitable to you after you have complete the full training and becomes an expert. You should even start learning it now.

I am currently learning web development and design but I would also love to learn various programming languages especially Python and C++, in addition to the art of coding. Finally, graphic designing would be great to learn as well
Graphic designing is nice but I hope the skill is not saturated in the sense that you won't have to face a lot of competition if you have to monetize it as a freelancer ?

Graphic designing is nice but I hope the skill is not saturated in the sense that you won't have to face a lot of competition if you have to monetize it as a freelancer ?
Most of website owners nowadays sells or buys ready template for 30 $ so to hire graphic designer is little saturated as website owner doesn't want to wait for graphic design to be ready and buys something ready.

It is a little saturated but since this aspect deals more with aesthetics, you may still be able to attract clients and monetize your venture if you provide samples of your work which they could see as beautiful.

Am planing to learn coding its a new skills which has been on my mind for sometime now if you have coding skills you will be able to make moneyy with a website like upwork and fiverr this are some of the market place you can sell those skills.

Graphics is better but never take it as been the best because I cant still remember when I posted a gig on this niched I was disapointed my gigs stay there for a long time

I want to learn how to become a professional content writer. I have some skills, but I know I will need a lot more especially if I want to be writing SEO optimized content for websites.

like you, bro. Although I haven't really started, I want to learn programming and web design. I'm not sure if they are the same thing, but those are the two that are currently on my radar. In the future, I might also add affiliate marketing.

Most of website owners nowadays sells or buys ready template for 30 $ so to hire graphic designer is little saturated as website owner doesn't want to wait for graphic design to be ready and buys something ready.
If this is what they would do i think it is only for a short period of time probably they might want to wait to have their own special graphic designing and everything ready.

It is a little saturated but since this aspect deals more with aesthetics, you may still be able to attract clients and monetize your venture if you provide samples of your work which they could see as beautiful.
if you think so well there's no problem but I'm just trying to avoid a situation that I have to spend most of my time trying to compete with others . competition is always so stressful for Me

I beleive that when you get started some good skills must be in your mind for someone like me I think graphics skills is good but people dont just buy that gig on a website like fiverr.
You can learn web design its good niched and skills that can also fetch you money

Well for me I think The first skill I am planning to learn is digital marketing. A certified digital marketer can work in any organisation both online and offline. I will also need digital marketing skills as I'll be selling my own product online very soon.

On the long term, I believe that programming is going to be the ultimate skill for me to learn because everything about the world right now is typically revolving around it.

Well currently I am trying to learn fashion designing simply because I know there are some skills that are not really paying so is more better you make a right and a better one that can put food on your table.

if you think so well there's no problem but I'm just trying to avoid a situation that I have to spend most of my time trying to compete with others . competition is always so stressful for Me
I understand what you are saying and this is the ideal situation. However, business is always competitive, and more so in the online space, where everyone would like to be making money

There are so many things that you can do to make money online but I am particularly focused on marketing. I believe that every single sale on the internet today has something to do with a good marketing.

I understand what you are saying and this is the ideal situation. However, business is always competitive, and more so in the online space, where everyone would like to be making money
Well , depends on the type of business for example engaging in business such as forex or crypto trading could be profitable but at the same time will not present a competition for you to face.

Try and learn coding that feild is very profitable if you operate coding I think you will be making money on fiverr selling those skills back then graphics skills use to be the best but now coding skills sell the more its a programing skills that can earn you alot people will be knocking your door for this service

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back