What's new

What skill is on your mind?

Let's talk about the skills that is on your radar to learn online and improve your earnings long time.

I am striving forward learning programming in order to establish myself full-time working online.
It isn't easy to master those programing configurations, especially when you're coding for C++, PhP, CSS etc. I'm focusing on basic HTML coding for now until my experience grows.

Which skill are you passionate learning online to enable you earn full-time??
I have been learning about HTML coding for a long time now, although I am not fully committed into learning it but with time, I'm going to master it and become good at it.

I think transcription jobs can be a good options. You need to gain experience in order to score better-paying opportunities, so it takes time, though.

At the start of my online activity, I thought to improve my foreign language skills to work as an official translator full time online. I also tried to work on the fiverr as a translator, but I didn't get any offer. I was thinking of learning the skills as video editor, maybe I might get a job in this field in the future.

I am currently passionate about learning blogging and cryptocurrency trading. These two skills will enable me to earn some good money. I just need to take my time and learn them.

the skills on mind is to learn how to trade on forex,I have no idea on how to trade on forex but I believe with time i will understand everything and even teach others.

I am planning to enroll for machine learning and artificial intelligence. I have a complete course on python and I am willing to expand my knowledge in graphic design.

I was thinking as well to learn photography skills or adobe photoshop skills, as I am very attracted to arts. My language skills didn't help me too much to earn more cash online, so I might consider acquiring new skills.

I want to learn how to research underserved and less competitive keywords. This will help me to build a blog that will grow faster because it is easier to rank for these keywords.

As for me I will like to learn coding, programming, Website designing and graphic design this are really project that I will like really have to get this skills, if I can just get some one to teach me I'll be so happy

I was thinking as well to learn photography skills or adobe photoshop skills, as I am very attracted to arts. My language skills didn't help me too much to earn more cash online, so I might consider acquiring new skills.
Do you want to focus on just photo editing or do you plan on going into graphic designing with the use of adobe Photoshop?

As much as I would have love programming but I think it will be very difficult for me to learn. For now, I will love to learn graphics designing, web designing and apps development.

Let's talk about the skills that is on your radar to learn online and improve your earnings long time.

I am striving forward learning programming in order to establish myself full-time working online.
It isn't easy to master those programing configurations, especially when you're coding for C++, PhP, CSS etc. I'm focusing on basic HTML coding for now until my experience grows.

Those who are skilled tend to earn more online. I have decided to take on skills in programming and networking to enable me earn more online.

The first thing that I would like to do right now is to learn forex trading . then I would like to learn coding but then I would like to go into app with kotlin and flutter.

Both forex trading and cryptocurrency trading could be quite risky. I think it would be far much better to learn the basic things and make sure you become an expert before you invest. Never leave your trades open while you are away from the market as this could lead to loss.

As much as I would have love programming but I think it will be very difficult for me to learn. For now, I will love to learn graphics designing, web designing and apps development.
If you set your mind to it I believe it's possible, as long as you have the passion to learn. Like I first started using my smart phone to learn graphic designing, when It was time to make use of a laptop, I was having serious difficulty cause it was not as easy as using a smart phone. I felt I would never be able to do it, but right now I am currently designing with my laptop.

Hmmmm, i've never thought of any skill i'll like to learn to be able to improve my online earnings. I am more interested in learning offline skills. Crypto trafing and graphic designing seems like a good online skill to learn though

Hmmmm, i've never thought of any skill i'll like to learn to be able to improve my online earnings. I am more interested in learning offline skills. Crypto trafing and graphic designing seems like a good online skill to learn though
I dont have any graphic skills because I prefer my niched and my niched is web-designing and writing skills since am into blogging I think that writing skills is the best skills which I prefer now online its one of the best skills for me so far

I dont have any graphic skills because I prefer my niched and my niched is web-designing and writing skills since am into blogging I think that writing skills is the best skills which I prefer now online its one of the best skills for me so far
Everyone is entitled to their own preference. I prefer graphic designing to web designing though. Writing skills is one of the major skill to learn to be able to work online.

I prefer going to snail farming, it is a lucrative business, it could be started with little capital and later expand it while it doesn't cause environmental pollution like birds farming

I am planning to undergo a machine learning and artificial intelligence. I believe that this two courses and the future of internet marketing and digital world. they'll be mass production of missing with artificial intelligent in the nearest future and it is better to position one's self right now.

One of the skills that I have been yearning to learn is to be able to do graphics in a professional way,and also high dimensional data analysis,this I think will help me to improve my prospect and earning potential.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back