What's new

What skill is on your mind?

Let's talk about the skills that is on your radar to learn online and improve your earnings long time.

I am striving forward learning programming in order to establish myself full-time working online.
It isn't easy to master those programing configurations, especially when you're coding for C++, PhP, CSS etc. I'm focusing on basic HTML coding for now until my experience grows.

Which skill are you passionate learning online to enable you earn full-time??

Since I love to write, therefore, I would always prefer working on sites where i could easily get paid to write. I always look for lucrative online opportunities when it comes to making money online. Bizdustry is a great platform.

Well , depends on the type of business for example engaging in business such as forex or crypto trading could be profitable but at the same time will not present a competition for you to face.
The competition in these businesses will not be as tight as some of the others because the large majority of people are ignorant and do not have the required knowledge when it comes to these ventures.

Since I love to write, therefore, I would always prefer working on sites where i could easily get paid to write. I always look for lucrative online opportunities when it comes to making money online. Bizdustry is a great platform.
There are so many opportunities for writers to make money on the internet. If you are really good in writing you can also consider making money as a freelancer on fiverr or any other freelance platform.

The competition in these businesses will not be as tight as some of the others because the large majority of people are ignorant and do not have the required knowledge when it comes to these ventures.
Personally , I wouldn't want to face so much competition in the online space. That is why I will be diving into any type of skills that can be done without the stress of having to compete with other people. Which forex is better.

Personally , I wouldn't want to face so much competition in the online space. That is why I will be diving into any type of skills that can be done without the stress of having to compete with other people. Which forex is better.
I can understand why you would want to engage in these kind of ventures because the competition is much more reduced in these fields.

The first skill I am planning to learn is digital marketing. A certified digital marketer can work in any organisation both online and offline. I will also need digital marketing skills as I'll be selling my own product online very soon.
I also have a feeling that everything revolves around digital marketing because if you master it then you can be able to do a lot of things and make a lot of money on the internet.

I can understand why you would want to engage in these kind of ventures because the competition is much more reduced in these fields.
There is no single competition at all as I understand , you only have to trade when you have the sure signal that the market will move in favour of your direction. That's all. .

I have a lot of things in mind, as we all know we need money in other to start up anything, I'm lacking capital to start it up, but I think I'll get that in no distance time.

There is no single competition at all as I understand , you only have to trade when you have the sure signal that the market will move in favour of your direction. That's all. .
In forex and cryptocurrencies trading, you are right to assume that there is no competition. In other business ventures, though, there may be a little competition between individuals based on the relative ignorance of the masses concerning this venture

I also have a feeling that everything revolves around digital marketing because if you master it then you can be able to do a lot of things and make a lot of money on the internet.
Okay, I have a lot of things that I desire to learn and currently learning. Among the list, some of these Skills include Carpentry for interior designing, Graphic designing, among others.

In forex and cryptocurrencies trading, you are right to assume that there is no competition. In other business ventures, though, there may be a little competition between individuals based on the relative ignorance of the masses concerning this venture
That is true , and it is important for us to understand that the professional traders are trying to use the ignorance of the masses against them and with that we really needs to learn and understand how to trade along with them.

That is true , and it is important for us to understand that the professional traders are trying to use the ignorance of the masses against them and with that we really needs to learn and understand how to trade along with them.
Yes, this point is quite accurate. The professionals tend to be smarter and are able to rake in more money due to this. It is therefore expedient for more people to be knowledgeable in trading to make a profit.

Yes, this point is quite accurate. The professionals tend to be smarter and are able to rake in more money due to this. It is therefore expedient for more people to be knowledgeable in trading to make a profit.
Another thing is that there are so many traders that are capable of manipulating the markets to some extent. I don't know about this .Does it really mean that they are trading with a very huge sum of money ?

The skill i am currently into is graphic designing, i have always been into things like that. And i have actually started learning it and also started doing some work for customers, though some of them are free works, as i use it to improve my skills. But i have been paid for some as well. With time, i believe i would be a professional.
Digital skills is a very good in our general of digitalization but digital skills is not enough to rely on. There are many skills that are handy and pays better and needs no digital devices

Right now I want to learn a skill like programing and coding its one of those skills which someone can learn.
You can also rely on graphics and web design its a very good skills which people can earn from right

Another thing is that there are so many traders that are capable of manipulating the markets to some extent. I don't know about this .Does it really mean that they are trading with a very huge sum of money ?
Yes, the ability of these traders to influence the market is due to the large amount of assets they possess in this venture. I stand to be corrected, but they are normally referred to as "whale investors"

Let's talk about the skills that is on your radar to learn online and improve your earnings long time.

I am striving forward learning programming in order to establish myself full-time working online.
It isn't easy to master those programing configurations, especially when you're coding for C++, PhP, CSS etc. I'm focusing on basic HTML coding for now until my experience grows.

Which skill are you passionate learning online to enable you earn full-time??

I am in love with my writing career and i have written articles for many freelancing firms and clients as well. This is why writing skill is the only kind of skill on my mind.

Yes, the ability of these traders to influence the market is due to the large amount of assets they possess in this venture. I stand to be corrected, but they are normally referred to as "whale investors"
Exactly, they are the Whales. But does it mean that they have billions of dollars to influence a huge market such as the bitcoins market or Ethereum ? Because these are cryptocurrency with a very huge market cap.

Exactly, they are the Whales. But does it mean that they have billions of dollars to influence a huge market such as the bitcoins market or Ethereum ? Because these are cryptocurrency with a very huge market cap.
I would not put it past these investors to have billions of dollars in their custody, but it is not recognized on financial platforms like Forbes. One person who we are all aware can affect the crypto market immensely is Elon Musk.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back